Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

QDM

This app is not very good. It uploads all my products without letting me know what fields are required and then makes the account suspended for incorrect info. What

Wouldn't it be better to:
1. Display what is incorrect
2. Do not let incorrect info get submitted
3. Once corrected, allow for submission.
4. Avoid unnecessary account suspensions and friction..

Current state:
1. Upload, incorrect, straight ban.

Hey there,

Claire here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. Our team are consistently working to improve the app and add functionality to suit our Merchants needs so this feedback is very appreciated. I'm going to follow up with you with an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can provide your feedback to my team.

Claire l Shopify

The Gardener Online

Simple to set up, but doesn't work, seems like a bug to me. The products are not syncing to the Merchant Center. Under each product, it says "Google has noticed that your shop does not meet Google's requirements." Yet, when you look at the Google channel settings it says "Your shop meets Google Merchant Center's basic requirements".

Hey there!

Claire here from Shopify Support. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm really sorry to hear of the struggles you were facing. I understand at the time of your review the app was experiencing some sync issues but these have now been resolved.

I would love to talk to you further and better understand the issues you were facing to see what we can do on our end so we can get the channel working for your store. I will send you an email to open up that line of communication!

Claire - Shopify

Trends Leaders

Need some fix. Trying to get products approved on google but cannot do it..............................

The Fine Swine

okay experience, a few issues getting my products to show on google says my products are not synced, store not setup properly. please help

Hey there!

Claire here from Shopify Support. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm really sorry to hear of the struggles you were facing with set up and getting your products synced. I understand at the time of the review there was some syncing issues occurring with the Google Channel, but these have been resolved now.

I will reach out to you on email to open up a line of communication, and we can see if there is any further assistance you need from our end!

Claire - Shopify

casefyi

I can't see the products I synced from shopify in the google merchant center, and the system does not clearly indicate the reason.

August 4, 2020

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify, sorry to hear of the trouble you have been having. I would be happy to have a look at this for you and see what needs to be done to get you up and running. I'm going to send you an email so we can take a look!

Coppabana

Doesn't work, at all. Products won't sync. Support team has no ETA of when it will be fixed (could be weeks or months).

August 4, 2020

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify, I'm sorry to hear of problem you were facing. It was an issue on our end that has since been resolved. I'll follow up with you via email to see if you need any further guidance here.

Life Is Fun

Simply does not work. Products do not meet requirements in one section, do in another. Nonsensical.

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify, I'm really sorry to hear of the troubles you are having. I'm going to send you an email so that I can have a look at this with you, and help you get the Google Shopping Channel up and running. Also keep in mind, anytime you need assistance from us, just click on the "get support" button in the top right corner of the channel. This will send a ticket right to our support team!

Moonbath Ark

My Merchant Center Account got suspended due to violation of ad policy. Google did not indicate what issue it really is. This is not Shopify's problem though but I do not see any support to avoid that happen. I do tick check list each by each.
Also the prices on the same product page can not be sync well with Google channel. Google can only detect one price in one product page otherwise an error shows up. For example, I offer 3 kinds of soup trays in one page with different prices. Sorry, google does not recognise it.

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify, sorry to hear of the struggles you have been facing. I would love to be able to help you out with this and see what needs to be done so you can get up and running. Google Shopping can be such an amazing tool for your business! I'm going to send you an email so we can open up the lines of communication.

Boho Jeans

Every 30 days this app is putting my business in a terrible Setback with lost time and money.
This app is supposed to renew the items automatically before they expire, so they are always active.
And although I was promised by the support team that this will not reoccur.. It Does.
Not only that it happens and I need to keep a daily check on the Merchant account,
I’m waiting for days for it to start renewing items, and e-mailing the support team every morning with a screenshot of the merchant account, and every day I have fewer items to advertise less traffic and less or no sales.
The time to fix this, the loss of business and money on advertising is overwhelming.
A real bad experience.

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify, I'm really sorry to hear of the troubles you have been having. I completely understand the setback this could cause to your business. I would love to open up communication with you and see what needs to be done here. I'll send you an email.

PixelNero

apparently my product cant be advertised because it 'enables users to gain access to unauthorized data- like if it was a hacking device'
so guess what is it that I am selling.
A camera. A camera with only function the one to do recording.
Meanwhile, cellphones , smartwatches, laptops and all kinds of devices with included cameras and millions of additional functions (and dont tell me a smartphone doesnt enable users possibility to hacking but a simple telecamera does) are being advertised nevertheless.
Injust and doesnt make any sense. And as if it wasnt bad enough, even support says they cant do anything about it and that the policies stand correct. Google, either sue yourself because you are advertising products you say you cant or allow me to advertise them because you are doing the same with millions of other products

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify, I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm sorry to hear of the troubles you have been facing. Just to clarify, Google does follow its own set of guidelines and we don’t always have the details on why products are approved or not. I would love to take a look at this with you though and see if I can give any insight or provide any assistance. I will send you an email!