Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Exiled Arcana

Easy to set up but unsure if it works yet as I was not given time to sell anything before it prompted me to rate the app.

Bild-Ahoi!

UPDATE:
App itself is easy to set up and connect, but there is not enough information about the merchant center. In GMC, i failed to set up "Shopping" under "Growth - Manage Programs" and therefore i could not set up ads. Despite the feed showing up correctly, the column "availability" has always been empty. More and clear instructions on how to set up the merchant center would be very helpful.
ORIGINAL:
This app does not work at all. In my merchant center, the column "availability" is empty despite having enough stock. I tried everything possible in shopify, raised the stock to 1000 of everything. Tried to set up a feed rule... When i have a look at any product, it says "Availability: in stock" Where the F is the effing problem??

November 19, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback. Sometimes if you've used the Google Merchant Center on your account with other apps in the past, connecting to your Shopify store using the Google Shopping app can have some syncing issues. One quick fix is often to disconnect and reconnect the app!

I will also be reaching out to you via email so that we can continue our conversation and help get everything set up correctly with Google Shopping. I look forward to continuing our conversation soon! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Hooray to Play

I needed to figure it out first, but then everything worked great. Seamless integration with Google Shopping, still you have to touch some products if you want them to show...

Amazing Deals 365

It's a good app. I would recommend it to others. It allows potential customers to find your products much easier.

Figagos

Some aspects were mildly frustrating. For example: notification of some products not syncing to Google, even after correcting the required information, still not syncing. But it's a learning process and I'm new to this so i guess it's all good

Equality by Design

Some confusion on setting up the Google account. Was not 100% sure about contact, phone, email, site policies, etc. information settings. Connection from Google and Shopify was flawless and was generally was easy to use.

Holiday Tree is a division of Celebreat, LLC

During 3 weeks shows on review and did not have customer support to understand what was going on. But over all it's great to have an automatic app to generate adds

Maracajá Shop

Simple and easy to use because your instructions are very user friendly. It's harder to find 100 characters to put here ...

prissysnewberryantiques

Hoping this will gain more exposure.Using for online store, and need something to bring in traffic.

Northern Treasure

I used it to setup my products so they’d be approved for Google Shopping. I like that it is quite detailed and database style but I wish it was easier to populate the database entries for example being able to copy and paste or assign the same attribute to multiple products at a time would speed things up especially if your store has lots of products like mine. Overall though it’s very good.