Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

1000 Cups Coffee Roastery

Estamos revisandola todavia. cuando tengamos la informacion actualizaremos la revision del producto.

The Ever Keen

Unfortunately, I had a bad experience with this app but in the past it has run fine. On my new site, I setup the feed on Google Merchant, and the whole site was imported including items unmarked for Google Shopping, which included items that Google does not want to promote at this time (ex: cloth face masks). This got the account suspended and I have been talking with Google for at least 2 months jumping through hoops but I'm really running in circles. I'm not sure what I can do at this point.

Hi,

I'm Cíara from the Shopify Support Team, thanks for letting us know how the app was for you.

Unfortunately we're only able to see what Google sees, but we can get to the bottom of this for you to get your approved products on Google Shopping. I'm going to follow up with you via email to get to the bottom of everything, and get this working for you.

Cíara

ARTBOX PUBLISH

Everything is set up and synchronized, but not one book is ever displayed on Google. The Shopify support does not respond to any message. I recommend NOT to use the app!

Hi,

I'm Cíara from Shopify support, thanks for taking the time to leave a review for us, we always appreciate hearing from our merchants.

For products to show in Google, you need to run a Smart Shopping Campaign, which takes up to 30 days to completely be synced and optimised across. We respond back to all emails, but when you send an email from the "Get Support" button, it goes from the email address under Settings > General and "Account Email". Have you checked that inbox for any responses? I'll follow up with you via email for some more information and get this sorted.

Treshers

If you make a mistake to let the app "automatically" import your shipping settings, it will completely wipe out all shipping settings you may created manually. Also, the imported settings will not be applied to Shopping actions (the app does not know about shopping actions, because, like many other apps provided by Shopify it is about 18-24 month behind in functionality). As the result, you will be completely screwed!
Bottom line: the app provides limited functionality and causing a lot of harm

Hi,

I'm Cíara from the Shopify Support Team, thank you for letting us know how the app worked for you.

It is true that if you select automatic shipping settings, we wipe what's in your Google Merchant Center account, and we can definitely make that more obvious, and I'll pass that up to our team. We don't support Shopping Actions because right now it's only available in two countries, but we do support Surfaces Across Google, for free listings on Google. I'm going to follow up with you via email to make sure we can do everything possible for you.

wolsainoze

App it total crap. Take forever to sync product to merchant. Waste of time. Not recommended ever to anyone

May 25, 2020

Hi,

I'm Cíara from Shopify Support, thanks for leaving your email about the app.

Just so you're aware, for products to be accepted by Google Shopping, it can take 3 - 5 business days for them to be approved, and there's a notice about this in the app. I'm going to follow up with you by email to check what's going on, and see how long your products have been waiting, and get to the bottom of this for you! Keep an eye out for my email in the next little while.

Grab Grocery

I'm running online grocery store, I guess it only works with t-shirt businesses. My account got suspended. Not sure why!

Hi,

I'm Cíara from the Shopify Apps team, thanks for leaving a review on the app, we always want to hear how our merchants feel.

When it comes to your account being suspended, that happens directly from Google. I'm going to follow up with you via email on this, so we can get the account unsuspended and get Google Shopping working for you.

Check your email in the next little while, and we'll get it fixed.

Cíara N | Shopify Support

Birdertown

If I could give this app negative reviews, I would. Since the latest update, we have had nothing but sync problems, and have now lost THOUSANDS of dollars in sales over the past two weeks because the app doesn't connect or sync to google.

Hi,

I'm Cíara from the Shopify Apps team, thanks so much for leaving a review, we really appreciate hearing from our merchants.

I know that issues with products not syncing are incredibly frustrating and bad for your business, and I'm going to follow up with you via email so we can make sure it's all been resolved.

Keep an eye out for my email, and we'll talk soon.

Wild Within®

Google ads account was suspended after using this app.. no word from google for weeks on what the issue is so can only assume this app had something to do with it. I sell clothing, jewelry and makeup so not sure what would have gone against any policy.

Hi,

I'm Cíara from the Shopify Apps team, thanks for leaving a review for the Google Shopping app, we always want to hear our merchant's experiences with it.

Google themselves control any account suspensions, but I'm going to follow up with you via email with some links to get in touch with them directly to get some help to make your account available.

Keep an eye out for my email in the next little while

specialist lighting online

Very poor, loaded this new upgraded version of Google shopping, everything fine then suddenly all products disapproved in Google merchant centre because of a "data quality issue". But we can't see what the issue is. We have contacted both App support & the Google Merchant Centre teams but we have no reply. We would like to have given 5 stars but instead its one until we can get at least get this resolved, really disappointing.

Hi,

I'm Cíara from the Shopify Apps team. Thanks for leaving a review, we always want to hear how our merchants are doing.

I'm sorry you had an issue with the data quality, that's not something we normally hear about. I'm going to follow up with you via email to make sure that this gets resolved, and we can get your site on Google Shopping easily.

Keep an eye out for my email, it won't be long till I send it.

Secchic.com

Products are not syncing at all. I changed product type in April, and two weeks passed the product type in my merchant center is still the older one. Seems nothing will sync except price and available status. Checked Customer Service and got no helpful advice. Is here any pro to help?

May 18, 2020

Hi,

Cíara from the Shopify Apps team here, thanks for your review. We always want to hear feedback from our merchants.

Sometimes products don't sync correctly, so I'm going to follow up with you directly and make sure that we get the sync to happen. Please keep an eye on your email for one from me, and I look forward to chatting to you to get this solved!