Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Alphaa Garments

I just started using this app so I will update it as soon as I have a clue and understand the usage of the app.

August 27, 2020

Hey there!

Claire here from Shopify Support. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. Great to hear you are starting to use the Google Channel.

I would love to talk to you further and and see how you are finding it, and if there is anything we can help with on our end. I will send you an email to open up that line of communication!

Claire - Shopify

Bass heads nation

I just now seting up this app an i haven't had an time to even hit the app yet an im try to find some products on the Shopify so I can allow Google to show ads for me

August 27, 2020

Hey there,

Claire here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further with getting the app set up and working for your store.

Claire l Shopify

BeautysHunters

Thanks for team job. I think googles team have a nice job Every day. Please with covid19 be careful.

August 4, 2020

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm going to send you an email, I would love to hear how things are going so far, and see if you have any questions!

Tan Mujiang

it‘s ok, just i need more customers, can you do it better? For example, can you have more opportunity for us to run more advertising? Can Google channel bring more customers who is really looking for kinds of our product? Thanks!

August 4, 2020

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify, Im happy to answer your questions!

When running Google ads, Google goes through a learning phase to learn about your products and how best to place them across platforms so the get seen by customers who are most likely to purchase from you. I'm going to send you an email to check in and see how things have been going so far!

ethan & jaden

So far it has met my expectations and I’m very happy with it. My experience with this app is magnificent.

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify, Im really glad to hear that you have been happy with the app so far! Thanks for leaving that feedback. It's been a couple weeks since you left this feedback, I would love to hear how Google Shopping is working for you. I'm going to send you an email!

Barebones T-Shirt Hub

I am new to this, but so far it's been alright. I have a store and trying to reach out to the public, and this site was recommended and I trust the name, so I am giving it a try. I am excited that there is a Google App for this type of selling experience.

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify, I'm glad to hear of your excitement! I would love to hear how things are going so far and gather any feedback you might have. I'll send you an email so we can chat!

It’s a Mood Boutique

Just starting my business and want to use this app to make more sales.

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify, thanks for leaving us a review! I would love to hear how things are going and see if you have any questions about Google Shopping. I'm going to send you an email to open up that communication!

Slim Huishouden

Good working for free but want to know more about it... Minor: no email hosting so you need te arrange that

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us some feedback! I would love to help you learn more and answer any questions you have. I'll send you an email!

SHOP HvassBo

I´m trying to learn to use the app till improve my sale in the shop.
New to this so it takes time.
Improving.

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm going to send you an email to open up the lines of communication. I would love to hear how this has been working for you so far!

Image and Wear it!

Easy to use and easy to setup. Now let see how we business will grow up,...............................

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify, thanks for taking the time to leave us some feedback. I would love to hear how things are going so far! I'm going to send you an email so I can check in with you!