Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Bells Power Fitness

we use this to monitor the data report from Google. It is not very obviously to us so still need documentation and help.

Fashiondoll771

I’m still learning but overall seems really helpful I have already learned a lot of new different strategies

Justin Kyne Packaging Line

I used this app to help me integrate my shopify store with google merchant center so that i could use Buy on Google as another sales channel. I liked the way it guided me on areas where I had a problem with completing the integration. I wish the guidance could be more specific.... but that was not a big problem because I got the guidance I needed directly in m merchant center account.

Center Caps Auto Parts

I just added this app to my store and it was very easy and straightforward. So far this has been a good experience.

Aoiro.shop

So confident to set up than setting up a directory on Google Merchant Center. I will recommend you if you promote your website.

Leila Dress Shop

I used this app to connect Google to my store. The directions were simple to follow and allowed me to set my store up with ease.

Coyote Black

This was easy to set up and I have been holding out on doing it for some time and I'm so glad I did. AND ITS FREE

Not Just Scene

Overall it was pretty straight forward to install. It took Google about 3 or so days to start the review process, and that was done in about a day or so. The only real issue I had was with linking the ad sense account for some odd reason, but managed to get it working.

Andy's Wooden Wonders

This app is fantastic and very easy to use and update when required. Very happy with the application.

カルネッキオ

Googleショッピングで認知を広げたいと思い、このアプリを追加してみました。ストア要件をクリアしていないので、実際どれだけの効果があるかはわかりませんが、ストアを開設する上では必須だと思います。法務ページを記載してからストア要件のクリアまで時間の目安は記載してほしいです。