Google channel

Google channel | Reviews

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

curvyluxeshop.com

I love Google app! Its super easy to install and use and I am finally making sales! I couldn't be happier.

LGBSOLNE

Very good app. recommanded to use it. It help me grow my business online from 0 to 10000+. Thank you !

Azzure Company

Estou gostando muito de usar o google ads em minha operação, deu tudo certo nas sincronizações com o merchant

ApplianceMobile

I used this app in finding traffic and it's worth it and I really appreciate using this because it helped me a lot

Safyra

great app working very fast and support is really good
For sure that I will continue to use this app. thank you

Cooks & Books

Google does a nice job all around, worked with them on many projects and plan on many more, thanks google for the free ads

Bells Power Fitness

we use this to monitor the data report from Google. It is not very obviously to us so still need documentation and help.

Fashiondoll771

I’m still learning but overall seems really helpful I have already learned a lot of new different strategies

Justin Kyne Packaging Line

I used this app to help me integrate my shopify store with google merchant center so that i could use Buy on Google as another sales channel. I liked the way it guided me on areas where I had a problem with completing the integration. I wish the guidance could be more specific.... but that was not a big problem because I got the guidance I needed directly in m merchant center account.

Center Caps Auto Parts

I just added this app to my store and it was very easy and straightforward. So far this has been a good experience.