Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Secchic.com

Products are not syncing at all. I changed product type in April, and two weeks passed the product type in my merchant center is still the older one. Seems nothing will sync except price and available status. Checked Customer Service and got no helpful advice. Is here any pro to help?

May 18, 2020

Hi,

Cíara from the Shopify Apps team here, thanks for your review. We always want to hear feedback from our merchants.

Sometimes products don't sync correctly, so I'm going to follow up with you directly and make sure that we get the sync to happen. Please keep an eye on your email for one from me, and I look forward to chatting to you to get this solved!

Cíara N
Shopify Support

VORSEN

This app has been helpful in creating Smart Shopping Ads for us.

However, we have had an error message on Google Merchant Centre displaying "Pre-emptive item disapproval (availability)" every few months, for several years. The service team continuously re-directs the issue to Google but we strongly believe the issue is the mapping of the Availability field. If this gets mapped across correctly, then our feed will reflect our data in Shopify.

Has anyone else experienced the same issue?

May 18, 2020

Hi,

I'm Cíara from the Shopify Apps team, thanks for leaving your review, we appreciate all the feedback we can get.

This is a pretty unusual error, and I'm going to send you an email to follow up directly, so we can get to the bottom of the error and get this resolved for you. I know these kind of issues aren't ideal, and I want to fix it.

Keep an eye out for the email from me, and we'll talk soon.

Cíara N
Shopify Support

Fradostore

Solo disponible para EEUU por lo cual no se pudo concluir el proceso de registro y de actualización de los productos

PackBetPH

Too many restrictiions! Takes a lot of time...too many questions you gather a lot of informations to us and you gather alot of money as well from us but the service still

April 30, 2020

Hi there, thank you for leaving a review to let us know about your experience! We really appreciate hearing from our merchants.

I'm sorry to hear that you've found the experience to be difficult thus far! While the cost of advertising is something that Google's team sets in place and not something we can change, I can certainly walk through the set-up process with you and help better understand that restrictions you mentioned.

I'm going to send this information via e-mail! So look out for that message. I look forward to speaking with you!

YourCarButBetter

I have problem with sync products to Google Merchant, and need help from Google Shopping expert. My given support is WAITING, and until now my products still can not be sync. Not completely solution support.

April 29, 2020

Hi there! My name is Jonathan and I'm a member of Shopify's support team. Thank you for leaving a review for us today. We really appreciate hearing from our merchants!

I'm going to take a look through your Google Shopping app and see if I can figure out what is going on with those products failing to sync to Google in a timely manner. I'll follow up with you via e-mail once I have a little bit more information!

Keep an eye out for that message,

ExoticleatherID

Maybe I am not lucky here , cost per click almost 7$ but with bad result,,,, really bad experpience!!!! Maybe I should spend $1000 to get 1 buyer hikss.. really sad...

April 29, 2020

Hi there, thanks for leaving a review for us today! We really appreciate hearing from our merchants about their experience.

My name is Jonathan, and I'm a member of Shopify's support team. I'm sorry to hear that you've experience a high Cost per Click. That can be very frustrating! I'm going to shoot you an e-mail to better explain the cost breakdown that Google has, as well as some resources about the cost of clicks of your ads. Look out for that e-mail!

Skincare Australia

It would be fine if it didn't always feed the highest shipping price through to google. Mentioned this to shopify but they didn't seem concerned and told me to look for another app.

April 15, 2020

Hi there, it's Jonathan from Shopify's support team.

I'm glad you left a review about your experience! It's important that we hear from our merchants so we can ensure that the products we create for them actually work for them.

While the Google Shopping app does use the highest shipping price to the Google Merchant Center, you do have the option to select Manual Shipping Settings. I think this would be a good choice for you, since we don't import any shipping data at this point and you have the chance to set up your data directly in the Google Merchant Center!

I'm going to shoot you an e-mail and walk you through this process, so keep an eye out for that message.

T & M Emporium

Horrible customer service it is just a bot that repeats without actually talking to you about why they locked you out. They say payment yet my bank is fine. They offered a offer for 100 for spending 25, and then when i get to the 26 mark they cancel my account?

April 15, 2020

Hi there, my name is Jonathan and I'm a member of Shopify's support team! We really appreciate hearing from our merchants regarding their experience with the Google Shopping app. I'm sorry to hear that you've been experiencing some trouble with. the application thus far.

I've taken a look through your store and the Google Shopping app, so I am going to follow up with you via e-mail to share some next steps to gain access to the Google Merchant Center once again. Look out for that message!

jacoboo

I just started so its too early to say something to make an actual comment about it. I hope google shopping will help me for sure.

April 1, 2020

Hey there! My name is Jonathan and I'm a member of Shopify's support team. Thank you so much for leaving a review! We really appreciate hearing from our merchants.

I'm glad to hear you're utilizing the Google Shopping app! It's a fantastic tool. I'm going to shoot you an e-mail with some great tools to better learn how to make it work for you.

Look out for that e-mail soon!

Electrotherapy Designs

Unable to use. Instructions by Shopify appear to be inaccurate or out of date across several different pages.

April 1, 2020

Hi there, thank you so much for leaving us a review! My name is Jonathan and I'm a member of Shopify's support team. I really appreciate hearing from our merchants! Your feedback is crucial to improving the app.

I'm sorry to hear that you found the information we have available to be out-of-date. That can definitely be very frustrating!

If it's okay with you I'm going to follow up with you via e-mail and offer some new, up-to-date resources that I think you'll find much more helpful.

Look out for e-mail soon! I look forward to talking to you.