Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

TrendMasterAP

If it well by pulling customers to newly established brands and people launching their website could maximize google's potential even more.

dekoorial

Es dauert etwas bis es eingerichtet ist, aber wenn es erstmal fertig ist, dann ist es wirklich stark.

biz-tools

It's cool and easy to follow the steps. Help center support links were useful. Better review all the topics

August 3, 2020

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify, I just wanted to take a minute to thank you for leaving us a review. I would love to see how things are going so far. I'll send you an email to open up that communication!

Luke's Luxury Store

I'm using Google to advertise and have yet to receive any online views, but in due time i will have a bigger advertising budget.

August 3, 2020

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify, I just wanted to take a minute and thank you for leaving us a review. I would love to check out your shop and see how things are going now, and give you some additional guidance if necessary to increase those views! I'll send you an email so we can open up that communication!

The Brand Outlet

Beste was ich gesehen hab Top App !!! Kann ich jeden nur empfehlen. Hab sehr viele Verkäufe gemacht.

July 31, 2020

Hey there,

Claire here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us, glad to hear it resulted in sales for you. Our team are consistently working to improve the app and add functionality to suit our Merchants needs. I'm going to follow up with you with an email to open up the lines of communication here to see if there is anything more I can help with.

Claire l Shopify

weave and mix

not bad need to get sale and improve customer service .....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

July 31, 2020

Hey there,

Claire here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our team are consistently working to improve the app and add functionality to suit our Merchants wants and needs. I'm going to follow up with you with an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can provide your feedback to my team.

Claire l Shopify

Pelikani

Hello

Don´t have much experience, if there is an error please let me know by email.

Would like to choose currency even though use Euro I am also targeting Iceland market, Europe all.

It was quick, but first time did it there was some error I did not understand.

Have a nice day,

Best Regards
Gudbjorg

Reykjavik Iceland

www.pelikani.is on Shopify

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify, I would be happy to follow up with you and help you through any errors that you are getting. I'll send you an email! Also keep in mind, anytime you need support, you can click on the "get support" button in the top right corner of the Google Shopping Channel. That will send your request directly to our support team.

Solano Mobility & Accessibility tm

you should be able to setup specific regions to market specific products instead of just only being able to market throughout the entire USA.

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify, I just wanted to take a minute and thank you for your feedback. It truly is what helps us to improve. I can completely understand how having more than one target country could be a huge benefit. I'm going to send you an email to gather your thoughts so I can pass it all along to my developers.

LED Uncle

Now i am using this app. i don't know this is good or bad. After using i will give review. i don't know how to use.

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. Now that you have had some time to use the Google Shopping Channel, I would love to hear what you think, and how things are going. I'm going to send you an email to open up that communication!

Bold Lifestyle Designs

I used the app as a marketing tool. So far it runs smoothly, I suggest you try it out to see how it works for you.

June 9, 2020

Hi,

I'm Cíara from the Shopify Support team, thanks so much for leaving a review, we always want to know how our merchants feel about our apps.

I'm going to follow up with you directly via email, so we can make sure you're getting everything you can out of the app. Keep an eye out for my email!

Cíara | Shopify Support