Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Sunnah Wholefoods

It was useful but I have not used anything yet. I am still waiting to find out what the functionality is.

DIVERZ DAWGS

I applied this app to my store, however it has not generated any traffic. I have checked the SEO requirements and those are in place and have been evaluated as being great. This still doesn't not allow me to understand why I cannot get to at least the first page on a search. So i have felt a bit disappointed by this app. It seems that one needs to throw tonnes of money in marketing and advertising in order to be successful at this. I guess that if i paid Google the results would be way better.

Lalusa Shopping

Não estou gostando do aplicativo pois meu produtos ainda não aparecem no google, já fiz tudo de configuração e nada, não sei o que faço mais....muito triste

Le fils

I used this app to promote my sales.........Thank you for shopping with us.hope to see you again....

August 3, 2020

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify, I just wanted to take a minute to respond to your feedback, and see how things are going. I'll send you an email so I can get your thoughts so far

Amy l Shopify

OnlineHomeStore.co.za

This App has been the best & worst experience for us. We installed the App & very quickly it turned our buinsess around in the most amazing way & solved all our Google Ad challenges. We loved what this app had done for us BUT soon after, we starting experiencing problems with product feed & syncing on Google Merchant Centre and the nightmare began, before we knew it, our active poroducts on Merchant Centre dropped from more than 6000 to less than 1700 and kept going down & our wesbite came to a grinding halt - no more revenue!! Contacting support has been a frustrating experience and each day that passed we lost revenue while they 'tried' to fix the problem with little actual feedback, to the point that we swithced to another app just to make sure that our issues with Merchant Centre were as a result of a problem with this app - once we switched, all our product issues resloved and almost zero issues on Merchant Centre but the app we installed is not Google Channel and has not yet done what Google Channel had done for us - we are so very sad that the support team had not helped us and that we know have to deal with the problem of knowing of probably the best Google Shopping App which has issues with product feed that we have had to leave and now sit with an app that has no product feed issues but has added no value as Google Channel did - nobody from support of this app will probably even read this review so it probably doesnt matter that I write this - if only a real person from support would actually care enough to truly want to help us, we could keep using this App that we know is able to produce amazing results - I don't know what to do.

Brandlyz

Unreliable. It worked for one of my stores but not for the second store, they have told me it is a known bug.
Support has stopped responding

July 31, 2020

Hey there,

Claire here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our team are consistently working to improve the app and add functionality to suit our Merchants needs, I am sorry to see you were affected by recent issues. I'm going to follow up with you with an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can provide your feedback to my team and we can work to get everything set up for you.

Claire l Shopify

Stasias-Shop.com

Shopping on google is a great experience for a Fast uploading website. Google provides a great way.@

July 30, 2020

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! I would love to hear what you think of the Google Shopping app so far, now that you have had some time to get going with it! I'm going to send you an email so we can communicate and I can hear how it's going!

Amy l Shopify

Accesory Port

kurdum fakat sürekli hata veriyor hataları düzelttigim halde de.lütfen bunu göz önünde tutun.düzeltmenizi rica ederim

HCL Clamping UK/Europe

This app is for those who trust Google with their 'Smart Shopping' campaigns, but not suitable for proper Google Shopping Campaigns (where you can manage bids and segment, switching products on and off etc.). Smart Shopping does not provide the best ROI for businesses so would recommend choosing a more versatile tool and managing your Ads more effectively.

June 9, 2020

Hi,

I'm Cíara from Shopify Support, thank you for leaving the review. We always want to hear how our merchants feel about our apps.

The Google Shopping app is designed for a simple feed which runs smart shopping campaigns inside it, but if you want to run a regular campaign, you can still use the app to run the feed. I'm going to follow up with you via email to give you some more information.

Cíara | Shopify Support

ShopCaps™

I have set-up my smart shopping campaign few days ago, but it's still now don't get any impression or click, I have set-up everything is perfect. I don't know the exact issues?

May 26, 2020

Hi, I'm Cíara from Shopify Support, thanks for telling us your thoughts about Google Shopping.

I wanted to let you know that Google takes 30 days to fully optimise a campaign and know where to place ads. I'm going to follow up with you over email to see what we can do to improve your optimisation and get some good results. Keep an eye out for my email!

Cíara | Shopify Support