Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

LifeStylz

The app worked for the first campaign I created in May 2019. For some reason it started giving errors so I removed the old campaign and created a new one however the new campaign in ads account keeps saying it's misconfigured and missing conversion tracking. As per shopify if I'm using this app it automatically has the conversions setup but it's not happening. Also not to mention there is 0 support from Shopify and Google. Planning to move to some paid apps where I can get quality support!!

October 19, 2020

Hey there,

Chelsea here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. Sorry to hear of the struggles you were facing with getting set up your second attempt at the campaigns. I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further with getting the app set up and working for your store.

Chelsea l Shopify

Simply delightful

I had problems setting up my sales channel on google, trying to get my contents approved, it’s tough

September 10, 2020

Hey there,

Claire here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. Sorry to hear of the struggles you were facing with getting your content approved. I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further with getting the app set up and working for your store.

Terana Boutique

I am still learning my way around his app. I will be back to give feedback. I am enjoying the app so far.

September 9, 2020

Hey there,

Claire here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our team are consistently working to improve the app and add functionality to suit our Merchants needs. I'm going to follow up with you with an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can provide your feedback to my team and help you further in getting all set up.

Sunnah Wholefoods

It was useful but I have not used anything yet. I am still waiting to find out what the functionality is.

September 1, 2020

Hey there,

Claire here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further with getting the app set up and working for your store.

DIVERZ DAWGS

I applied this app to my store, however it has not generated any traffic. I have checked the SEO requirements and those are in place and have been evaluated as being great. This still doesn't not allow me to understand why I cannot get to at least the first page on a search. So i have felt a bit disappointed by this app. It seems that one needs to throw tonnes of money in marketing and advertising in order to be successful at this. I guess that if i paid Google the results would be way better.

August 27, 2020

Hey there,

Claire here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our team are consistently working to improve the channel and add functionality to suit our Merchants needs. Currently the channel is specifically for the Google Shopping tab and Google Smart Shopping Campaigns, not search pages but I'm going to follow up with you with an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can provide your feedback to my team.

Lalusa Shopping

Não estou gostando do aplicativo pois meu produtos ainda não aparecem no google, já fiz tudo de configuração e nada, não sei o que faço mais....muito triste

Le fils

I used this app to promote my sales.........Thank you for shopping with us.hope to see you again....

August 3, 2020

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify, I just wanted to take a minute to respond to your feedback, and see how things are going. I'll send you an email so I can get your thoughts so far

Amy l Shopify

OnlineHomeStore.co.za

This App has been the best & worst experience for us. We installed the App & very quickly it turned our buinsess around in the most amazing way & solved all our Google Ad challenges. We loved what this app had done for us BUT soon after, we starting experiencing problems with product feed & syncing on Google Merchant Centre and the nightmare began, before we knew it, our active poroducts on Merchant Centre dropped from more than 6000 to less than 1700 and kept going down & our wesbite came to a grinding halt - no more revenue!! Contacting support has been a frustrating experience and each day that passed we lost revenue while they 'tried' to fix the problem with little actual feedback, to the point that we swithced to another app just to make sure that our issues with Merchant Centre were as a result of a problem with this app - once we switched, all our product issues resloved and almost zero issues on Merchant Centre but the app we installed is not Google Channel and has not yet done what Google Channel had done for us - we are so very sad that the support team had not helped us and that we know have to deal with the problem of knowing of probably the best Google Shopping App which has issues with product feed that we have had to leave and now sit with an app that has no product feed issues but has added no value as Google Channel did - nobody from support of this app will probably even read this review so it probably doesnt matter that I write this - if only a real person from support would actually care enough to truly want to help us, we could keep using this App that we know is able to produce amazing results - I don't know what to do.

Brandlyz

Unreliable. It worked for one of my stores but not for the second store, they have told me it is a known bug.
Support has stopped responding

July 31, 2020

Hey there,

Claire here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our team are consistently working to improve the app and add functionality to suit our Merchants needs, I am sorry to see you were affected by recent issues. I'm going to follow up with you with an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can provide your feedback to my team and we can work to get everything set up for you.

Stasias-Shop.com

Shopping on google is a great experience for a Fast uploading website. Google provides a great way.@

July 30, 2020

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! I would love to hear what you think of the Google Shopping app so far, now that you have had some time to get going with it! I'm going to send you an email so we can communicate and I can hear how it's going!

Amy l Shopify