Google channel

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Jewelry4Generations

My store, jewelry4generations.myshopify.com has been suspended since I set it up because of "misrepresentation" policy violation. I uploaded products from ShineOn via the app and the Shineon platform and didn't change anything to the uploads. I have tried to work with Google to fix the problem but I don't SPECIFICALLY know what the problem is. Shineon is listed as the Vendor for every product and I in no way have claimed that these are my products. If someone could help me with this I would really appreciate it.
Jami Roberts

January 26, 2022

Hi there,

Chris here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us, your feedback is extremely valuable. We are sorry to hear that your account was suspended by Google. I'd be happy to work with you to help provide some next steps towards resolving this issue. I'll be following up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication.

Chris | Shopify

Critter Boutique

Have used for about 2 years and it was very easy to use. But recently (January 2022) this has not been syncing my GTIN's and I get a warning on my Shopify dashboard that most, if not all of my products, have a publishing error on Google due to missing GTIN. All of the applicable products have the correct GTIN entered in the GTIN field.

January 14, 2022

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for providing that feedback. I'm sorry to hear of the product issues, specifically with GTINs, that you are facing on the Google channel. We do want to make sure that the channel is working as expected for you so I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to see what I can do to resolve this.

Adil | Shopify

Instinto utilidade

Usei este app, os dados e os produtos foram sincronizados com o canal google e com o merchant center, mas quando vai anunciar não aparece os produtos para fazer campanha de shopping

QJ Riding Wear

After having no luck initially with this app until a negative review was written I have now had great support from john at shopify to get things moving and products approved. Now we will see if the spend gets results.

Batavia Machinery, Inc

Update as of 10/22/2021 - I was able to get it sorted out with google and my account is back up but it took weeks and many headache calls to google to resolve the issue. My review I wrote is only towards google not shopify in any way just to be clear that shopify is a great website that I love to use and I have no issues with shopify at all only google. Same here on October 7th my account was suspended due to policy violation: Misrepresentation. I have called Google until my head is about to explode they wont give me any reasons to why my account was suspended how can I fix something that I have no idea what is wrong. I am at a loss of words and now I see lots of other people are in the same boat as me. If anyone has any idea I would love to hear from them. machineryone.com I was told if I pay $750.00 I could be be unsuspended.

October 22, 2021

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience. We definitely want to make sure that you get the clarification you need in regards to the Misrepresentation message you are getting. Although Google is best to direct you with this, I'll be sending an email out to you shortly to explain some details that could help. I look forward to communicating with you there.

Adil | Shopify

Ključavnica

Hello! I would love to use this app but Slovenia is not listed as a market. Is there any chance this will change in the near future?
Thanks for your reply!

October 13, 2021

Hi there,
William here from Shopify. Our app helps merchants to connect to the Google Merchant Center for the target market chosen in the app. Slovenia is not currently available for Google merchant centre but I will reach out to you via email with some more information.
William | Shopify Support Specialist

Stetson

I've used this app multiple times in the past with success however on my most recent installation, I'm unable to get any of the Google Shopping App Conversion Actions to verify. I've reached out to both Shopify and Google Ads support and like others have mentioned, they both recommend reaching out to the other. Seeing as we're relying on the app for gtag and conversion action implementation vs. adding code to the the theme, I'm at a loss for how to troubleshoot.

October 7, 2021

Hello,

Jack here from Shopify. Thanks for taking the time to submit your feedback. I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see if we can address some of the issues you were having with the app.
Jack | Shopify

FarmMate.in

need to add custom labels at variant level. as i does not want to advertise all variants of my product.

Modern Underground Co.

Not too bad but not too good. If things were a little easier to understand and control, then maybe I'd love it more but for now, it's not that bad.

NuQuTees*N*Tops

I will use this app to help me monitor sales of my online store. Its a bit hard to rate considering I have not started using it yet.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20