Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Special Personalised Gifts

This app is good but not consistent enough for me to continue with if not bringing enough traffic. It seems to work well for a while then drops off. As a new starter even on a low budget it's taking all my profit not sure how long I can preserver.

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. It is truly appreciated and we value all feedback. I'm going to look further into your store and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here. Hopefully we can find a way to increase the traffic that the channel is driving to the store.

LouCali.com

I been trying to get this setup for about a year and hoping it will be a smooth conversion over from Shopify to Google

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable and we truly appreciate it. It sounds like you've been struggling to get this set up fully so I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here and see if I can help you any further.

Ashopaharra

I used this app to manage my online store. I will continue using this app to reach regular customers

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us - we really appreciate it! I hope the app has been helpful in managing your online store. I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication and see if there's anything else I can do to help.

Goddesses BaZaAr

I used this app that help me with contact with relatives and at professional business with co worker.

January 8, 2021

Hey there! Spencer here from Shopify Support. I'm glad that you are enjoying using the Google Channel. I will send you an email so that we can chat further! Also keep in mind, anytime you need support, you can click on the "Get Support" button in the top right corner of the Google Channel. This will send your request/question directly to our support team. Spencer | Shopify

Hiplidz.com

good apppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Hey there,

Chelsea here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. Glad to hear that you find the app so valuable! I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if you need any assistance to optimize the app for your store.

Board Shorts for You

OK, a little guidance would have been nice. OK, a little guidance would have been nice. OK, a little guidance would have been nice.

Hey there,

Chelsea here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. Sorry to hear of the struggles you were facing with getting set up. I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further if you would still like some guidance in the app set up.

zanizabeauty.com

Cool,very cool,its necessary for every one in dropshipping.tres indispensable pour quelqu’un qui se lance en droppshipping.Google channel is incomparable.

M-A SUBLIME

still, work in progress and trying to get my head around it. So far it's all ok and I hope by the time its done, ill be happy

December 17, 2020

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm going to take a closer look at your store and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further.

Zari Craft

I am not able to understand the google ad create code as it is already created again it's asking to do that...why so?

December 10, 2020

Hey there!

Charlotte here from Shopify Support. I would be happy to follow up with you and help you through any errors that you are experiencing. I will send you an email so that we can chat further! Also keep in mind, anytime you need support, you can click on the "Get Support" button in the top right corner of the Google Channel. This will send your request/question directly to our support team.

Charlotte | Shopify

7GiftsBoutique

I don't have any reviews yet. when I see the results I will comeback to write my review, but I heard good things about Google

December 9, 2020

Hey there,

Charlotte here from Shopify Support. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. I hope you enjoy using the channel on your shop! If you ever need any support with setting up or optimizing your products with Google, you can always click the "Get Support" button found in the top right hand corner of channel.

For now, I'm going to follow up with you in an email, to open up the lines of communication here. That way I can see if I can help you any further with getting the channel set up and working on your store.

Best,