Google channel

Google channel

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (3.4)
Developer
Shopify
3.4
Edited November 28, 2022

100 CHARACTER MINIMUM REQUIRED 100 CHARACTER MINIMUM REQUIRED 100 CHARACTER MINIMUM REQUIRED 100 CHARACTER MINIMUM REQUIRED

apop // apoptosisnyc.com
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
Shopify replied November 23, 2022

Hello,

Jackie here from Shopify. Thanks for taking the time to submit your feedback. We're going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see if we can address some of the issues you were having with the app.
Jackie | Shopify

September 15, 2022

I am currently trying to use this app so I can connect my google merchant with my Shopify, but because I am located in Canada the required shipping details needed for Google merchant are limiting and hard to follow/use. I am still trying to configure the shipping manually within Google Merchant, but it has proven to be extremely difficult and has been a constant battle to set up....

Worthy Jams
Time spent using app: 29 days
September 13, 2022

I am a big Fan of GOOGLE. Now a days every person use google for searching his/her requirements. In India, google is lacking for business support but still the available services are good. Keep it up and keep improving.

Indian Petals
India
Time spent using app: About 2 years
August 24, 2022

Perhaps because it was installed on Shopify, the HTML tag cannot be authenticated on the Google Search Console.
It does not register on the site map.
Tell me the solution

Sukadia
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 3 days
Shopify replied August 25, 2022

Hi there,

Nate here from Shopify. Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your experience with the Google channel app. We definitely want to make sure that you get the support you need regarding the issues you are facing with the Google Channel. I'll be sending an email out to open up the lines of communication and help where I can.

- Nate | Shopify

August 12, 2022

It kinda does the thing, but has some issues: 1) It uses UA instead of GA4. 2) When using UA, you are prompted to migrate to GA4 3) If you do it, many important Goole Ads conversions stop working, because they depend on UA at the moment. So Google is basically guiding you to break their own product atm.

💮 Camisetas Guays