Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

fractiouscats

I used this app to help me reach shoppers. I like this app because it is easy to use. I would not recommend this app to others because it is too invasive.

Nea wear

too complicated and still haven't been able to run a proper ad. I think they need to make it more intuitive and user friendly so you don't need to spend hundreds on freelancers or online marketers to solve simple issues.

NY Value

This app works as described, but I have 2 issues.
1- Google makes it almost impossible to set up a feed and I had to resort to online forums and calling some friends to help me out. You literally have to jump through hoops to get this set up, especially the FREE listings.
2- Support is not good, period. I used their support link and got a response in exactly 24 hours, not horrible but not good either. I then sent a follow up question, and have been waiting since. I will start searching the web for the solution as the support here is of no help.
But once you get this down, Im sure its a very good app. Thus the 3 stars.

ARDEN SHOPPING

I am using Google for my 5 businesses since 20 years, this app very helpful but there are errors, some of my products not approved because of price not match etc :) they most correct this errors otherwise is worthless if your products not in Google. I am using Google ad everything I am good customer pf Google.

October 22, 2020

Hello,

Jordan here from Shopify Support. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, it’s greatly appreciated. Having products disapproved by Google is disheartening, I understand how challenging this can be.

I can certainly help out with this! I will send you an email to open the lines of communication and we can take a closer look at your account and work together on resolving the product errors.

Jordan | Shopify

NSF Radio

I really don't know I am just starting. But, it seems good so far and easy to use. What else is offering?

October 19, 2020

Hey there,

This is Jordan here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to provide a review for the Google Channel. The app has a lot to offer and I would be delighted to explore the features with you in greater detail!

I will send over an email to gain a better understanding of your store and explore the Google Channel in greater detail. Additionally, if you click on the, “Get Support” button, which is located in the top right corner in the Google Channel, it sends your inquiry directly to our support team.

Jordan | Shopify Support

Alizaay

New this app lets see what it brings into my business, just hope for the good :) but it is east to use.

September 28, 2020

Hey there!

Charlotte here from Shopify Support. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review on the Google Channel. I would be happy to follow up with you and help you get started with using and getting the most out of this app! I will send you an email so that we can chat further. Also keep in mind, anytime you need support, you can click on the "Get Support" button in the top right corner of the Google Channel. This will send your request/question directly to our support team.

Charlotte | Shopify

Pointe Defiance Novelties

I'm more than a little confused. It has me jumping form place to place, and it tells my my account is suspended for "suspicious payments" when I haven't even provided banking/payment information yet.

September 25, 2020

Hey there!

Claire here from Shopify Support. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm really sorry to hear of the struggles you were facing with getting set up.

I would love to talk to you further and better understand the issues you were facing to see what we can do on our end. I will send you an email to open up that line of communication!

Claire - Shopify

Sedona Leather

Setting up my account was quite easy, but the hard part was to send our products through google channel. I was not successful at that point of time.

Hey there,

Chelsea here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. Sorry to hear of the struggles you were facing with getting set up. I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further with getting the app set up and working for your store.

Chelsea l Shopify

The Perfect Lemonade

It has been easy to set up so far. I am still not sure about some of the categories and having some of my items not listed. And this is the only reason for the 3-star rating. It would be nice if there were instructions that assisted with corrected the errors better.

Chelsea l Shopify

Jewelry by Sande Gene

I used this app to extend my audience. Google enlarges the number of people who see my product. I had a great deal of trouble getting Google to certify my address. I finally put my mothers address in and Google immediately certified it. Since that everything has gone smoothly.

Hey there,

John here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us.

John l Shopify