Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Lucky1 SG

Easy to setup and use, am going to try to promote my products on this and then would be able to comment with 5 stars hence now only 4 stars

Ararazulshop

Foi muito fácil a instalação do App e os detalhes de configuração e criação de contas Google, parabéns, agora vamos vender muito.

Booster de confort

L'application est simple d'utilisation.
Seulement, il y a énormément de problèmes de synchronisation entre Shopify et Google merchant.
Mes produits sont toujours en échecs de synchronisation.
C'est pénible a la longue.
Sinon application très intuitive comme d'hab pour les applications Google.

Blaxstar

I used this app to keep on top of things while driving sales and traffic to my business. I hope you too will find it unique and interesting as well. I rate this app a 5.

Mickey's Exquisite Extensions

This app should serve a great purpose to my online store. I can see it generating tons of business for me.

Self Made Evolution, LLC (Uniform Boutique)

it walked me through the process. I am really excited to see the results! This is my first online business.

CrossOversPT

The channel gave me some problems and I needed help from Support. With their help my problems are now solved and everything is working fine.

coramae

Google is the best tool around the world. It is amazing for everything I want to do. It is good for learning, for sale, to buy. The most important is the experience because it is simple and fast.

Nature's Favor

Google as always so helpful and works well with Shopify. I have not been able to use it all the way yet but I will update my comments once I have learned my way around.

EB Soap Company

Most of the process is fine i ve got approved 80 out of 100 products however some products declined without proper review

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 55 56