Google channel

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Esports Parra

App is great and easy, but we are having problems to synchronize BARCODE information with Google GTIN. We've created all the products with the barcode but in merchant center this information is missing... I've sent you a message but nobody answer me.
Could you help us? Regards.

January 5, 2022

Hey there,

Brett here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us, your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to here you were having trouble with your barcodes not syncing to Google - I'm going to look into this and follow up with you shortly by email.

Paragon Spirits

Just set this up and so all we can speak to is the ease of setup. We will see how this helps with our sales.

B-Beautyfull

Cette application est vraiment utile et pratique. Je l'utilise tous les jours. Elle est facile et très utile.

Catalyst wellness

I have used this channel and it sync info correctly with google GSA.
I will recommend this to my peer group.

Kwality

Makes it much easier as if you go to do these things with the relevant google pages yourself you get a bit of information / options overload

Crude Beauty

I'm just about using the app but so far so good it seems credible and I would recommend to people if need be.

BAPOnline

I used this app to set up my merchant centre and link it to my shopify store. I particularly like the pop up explanations and help boxes guiding you through the process.

Groove Identification Solutions

Was pretty straight forward to setup. Ran into a couple issues connecting it to my Google Ads account, but was able to figure it out. Waiting for my products to connect to the Merchant Centre.

Dream Wear Clothing

I used this app to set up selling on google. It is helpful in reaching new customers' but I would like to have the option to get help when their is an issue setting up through shopify to connect with google.

Teeducate

I think this app is fine. I hope you can add more customization features in the near future, so that we can edit a full range of products faster.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 74 75