Google channel

Google channel

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (3.3)
Developer
3.3
November 2, 2022

Bonjour, Je souhaite connecter ma boutique shopify à une des chaînes youtube dont je suis le gestionnaire, mais cette chaîne n'apparaît pas dans la liste des canaux Youtube shopping. Pouvez-vous m'aider svp?

Creepy Music

Tubao honeycomb panel
China
Time spent using app: 21 days
October 22, 2022

This app will definitely help sell my products. I am still learning how shopify works. Google is the search engine and hope my products will sale as a result of using this app.

CITY MARKET
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 16, 2022

Super helpful channel but it's too complicated and sometimes hard to handle. Some technical support staff never return to your emails!

Pharaoh Marble Furniture
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 12, 2022

does your app automatically set up google ads tracking for our site?
anyone can explain more? WE are suffering from this problem. hope your reply.

Dr. MUXUE
China
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
August 25, 2022

I struggled with setting up this app at first I fixed some of the issues I was having thus far. I do have a question though, is there a way I can get my products to show without the GTIN or MPN number?

Romell's
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited August 26, 2022

After struggling a bit the support really helped me out with clear instructions and factive support. Now conversions are tracked properly. Thank you so much for your effective help. Ele

Sapori & Ricordi
Italy
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Shopify replied August 25, 2022

Hi there,

William here from Shopify support, thank you for taking the time to leave a review on our app. I see you've had some trouble getting the conversions to work for your store, I'd be happy to help you with this so I'll send you an email shortly, please watch for it.

William | Marketplaces Support Specialist
Shopify

Edited September 21, 2022

Hier sollten die Entwickler unbedingt eine Info oder Setup Anleitung erstellen. Die App wird von so vielen als tot geglaubt aber das ist nicht so. Extrem wichtig damit die App funktioniert und Daten korrekt überträgt ist, dass man über die App die Verfügbarkeit verwaltet (oben rechts in der App) Dort muss man dann für jedes Produkt festlegen ob es ein Custom Produkt ist oder ob es eine EAN hat.
Wählt man hier nichts aus dann übeträgt die App alle anderen Werte nicht. Auch wenn es mühsam ist, verwaltet man über die App selber alle einstellungen dann klappt der Feed perfekt und überträgt auf jeden Fall auch die GTIN.
Alle Einstellungen die man im Artikel selber setzt werden ignoriert.

Paintball Buddy
Germany
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited August 2, 2022

La app de google channel si funciona bien, pero por alguna razon tengo un problema al momento de quitar o borrar los anuncios no se borran por completo ya van como dos anuncios que e borrado pero aun me muestra que los anuncios aun siguen activos.

Fashion Lenza
Time spent using app: 7 months
January 4, 2022

App is great and easy, but we are having problems to synchronize BARCODE information with Google GTIN. We've created all the products with the barcode but in merchant center this information is missing... I've sent you a message but nobody answer me.
Could you help us? Regards.

Esports Parra
Spain
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Shopify replied January 5, 2022

Hey there,

Brett here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us, your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to here you were having trouble with your barcodes not syncing to Google - I'm going to look into this and follow up with you shortly by email.