Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Hair Boss Domo

I like it very much it’s good to use I don’t know what to write I just need 100 words to be able to submit this review

Florida Loco

Really simple and easy, especially for new business owners! The setup is easy and very simple to connect existing accounts!

Blisful Elements

The user interface is easy to use and simple. especially the onboarding process is minimal. I like it :-)

Rotten Bananas Co.

so far its fresh. i will see after a month or so. i just started to use it.
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssss

Khari Clothing

First time using this Google app so fare so good. It seem's very helpful can't wait to see if it really would help my online store to generate traffic and sales.

Turbo Diesel Truck Parts

Seems to work great! This is the 15th time I have used it and I love using it makes this job simple.

Myio's Place

I Love Google....Period. The app was very user friendly because I honestly didn't have a clue. Google just makes the world a better place.

Verde Limon Panama

I like the app. to bad my account is suspendet for your polocies that is not justify but I can never contacted you

e-Shoy

I used this app. Really like selling goods and everyday we are checking for this app. Google app is best.

APP-LIGHTING

Good APP for this, We will use it to find customer and will be win the bussiness. Thanks for Google Team to design the APP. OK, That's all

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 330 331