Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

PRIMP APPAREL

i love using this app. It is simple and effective. Step by step procedures that allows me to set up all m business needs.

Roselynne Gloss and Lip Products

The app was easy to set up and I think it'll bring my business more traffic. There wasn't anything to dislike about this app. I believe that merchants should use the Google channel app.

Hemp for Healthcare in America

So far so good! It was easy to use and very easy to set up. I enjoyed how simple it was to click and follow the links it required as well as the educational information it provides along the way. This is a great app!

Aproveita Mesmo

O aplicativo é muito bom e rápido. Estou gostando muito das funcionalidades, principalmente do suporte ao cliente.

Harvest EShop

i used google channel to help us to strengthen the sale of our hand tools in our shopify store and hopefully this is energize the ecommerce business

Time Vanities

well done on the app. so far so good. I cannot wait to see what comes out next. Google is changing my game completely

JAKKOU††HEBXX

Working great so far. Hoping to get free ads. I'm in the united states. Installation was easy just connect your google ads account.

OTHASHOP

To set up Google product search for OTHA apparel. It was a pleasant experience to set up the ability to have my companies apparel post during a Google search.

Sincozon

it is a good app for Shopify , it is a good app for Shopify it is a good app for Shopify , it is a good app for Shopify

Classy Leather Jackets

It was a great experience to create my shopping feed from this app, this is so easy to do complete setup of your shopping ads.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 256 257