Rezensionen (494)

• 5 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 4 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 10 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
5. Februar 2024

The installation of the app was a breeze and so was setup. I really love the assortment of products to choose from and the speedy turnaround times. I recently had to contact support regarding my account and wow- that was a great experience. They were very responsive and resolved my matter quickly. I am so happy I found Gooten!

Ship A Gift
22. Januar 2024

Setting up my Gooten account and connecting it to my Shopify store was super easy. The design guides and uploading custom design features were easy to understand. I love the range of print-on-demand products they offer and I can't wait to keep expanding my shop offerings.

That Bookish Boutique
3 monate mit der App
26. Januar 2024

Love this app. It’s simple to use and the product line is amazing. Adding products is a breeze making the whole process from design to sell is seamless. There’s even a free version available.

Gallery Aderyn
Kanada
16 tage mit der App
24. Mai 2024

I’ve yet to come across a store that has as much of a selection of items as Gooten. Plus, they frequently update the catalogue which allows me to stay up to date with the latest trends.

Natural Vibes | Vital Products for Natural Living
Eine minute mit der App
5. Januar 2024

Was really pleased w the amount of back and forth customer service gave me w an item I was ordering that still showed white outline. They could have just printed it wrong but went back and forth w me until I got it right!

TableSalt
Vereinigte Staaten
Etwa ein monat mit der App
18. März 2024

Really great app. Very helpful for my Shopify store.

perfectly paradise
2 minuten mit der App
28. Dezember 2023

The installation process was really easy, and once connected, adding products to my catalogue became effortless. This platform offers a wide range of high-quality products. I've tested a few orders with them and received them promptly; the print quality was surprisingly good. The interface is user-friendly, allowing for quick setup in just a few minutes. It's straightforward and easy to navigate.

Causetomized
10. Dezember 2023

I have found that Gooten has a great selection and is user-friendly.

What would make it five stars:

• Automatic shipping price integration with Shopify and weight-based shipping. Not having to add it to the price or use Advanced Shipping.
• View & edit automatic order emails
• Have an option to add personalized thank you cards and care cards.
• A way to view and edit artwork files for products rather than going to make a new product and adding artwork files.

I have recently placed orders for their "Can Glass Drinkware," and the image wrappers are supposed to go all around the glass; however, all six glasses I have ordered have an inch or two gap in the back, not making it seamless. I have contacted support about this and was told they will look into what happened and get back to me, as it should be seamless.

The pillow I made and ordered came out perfect.

Witching Belle
4 monate mit der App
25. Dezember 2023

I appreciate the variety in products and the quality of the products. What would be better is if the website and design software was more phone friendly as I do most of the work on my phone. I was also disappointed in the time it took for my designs to be approved and then the length of time they were in production. I assume it’s longer because of the holiday season and I’ll be interested to see what the turnaround time is like in the off season.

SparklingDesigns
29. Dezember 2015

Good products and excellent customer support! Easy to use and they really listen when you have a suggestion or need an improvement.

Airportag