Avaliações (501)

Classificação geral
4,5
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 65% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 16% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 5% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 4% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 10% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
31 de março de 2024

When push came to shove, Gooten exceeded my expectations. They were able to handle my 800+ orders during this past holiday rush season with ease. I did not have any delays with product turnaround and the majority of my customers loved their ordered item.

Also, their customer service reps are very helpful and they were able to solve any issues that came up.

I do think their user interface is a bit dated so I hope they can update it soon.

TheDynaSmiles.com
Mais de 7 anos usando o app
3 de julho de 2024

I’m a new customer, but so far I have nothing but good things to say. My customers have been very impressed with the quality and craftsmanship of the throw pillows and accent mugs. I can wait to create more products. The software is easy to learn, and the wide selection of merchandise really sets Gooten apart from the competitors. Tech support is also top notch.

David Tull Art
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
29 de maio de 2024

Fantastic service, hassle-free shopify integration, received decent support over email. One of the very few woven product suppliers with a seamless automatic setup.

Arcana Trove
Nova Zelândia
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
9 de julho de 2024

Pretty good POD store with a good selection of apparel. Prices are reasonable and usually undercut other 'larger' POD stores.

I particularly like the high quality blanks 'shakawear' and 'bayside' as these premium products suit the type of customer my nice is geared towards.

User interface is above average. PRINTING size on apparel is a lot better than the other POD stores, so especially good, if you like larger prints on your t-shirts and sweatshirts.

My Store
Nova Zelândia
24 dias usando o app
28 de maio de 2024

Nice app, easy to use, and the integration works well.

theauroraguy.com
27 dias usando o app
22 de maio de 2024

Gooten is a great go-to for cute merchandise! I have ordered a few items and I the quality is great and everything came as expected.

Ocean Drift Design Shop
23 dias usando o app
22 de abril de 2024

I really appreciate the ease of their product creation platform. Very easy to use, almost intuitive. I look forward to a long association.

CLH Designs
3 meses usando o app
9 de julho de 2024

New to using the app but really impressed with the range and amazing customer service so far.

Starring Chika
Reino Unido
6 dias usando o app
15 de abril de 2024

I've just found Gotten and I am happy to say that I haven't had any problems with them. I understand why Shopify has them on their top list at this time.

Inspirational Giftings
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
20 de maio de 2024

I like the quality of the products.

very efficient services.

I recommend Gooten to anyone who wants to start a print on demand store on Shopify

Majumake