Gooten: Print on Demand

Print on Demand Solutions for Visionary Brands

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Workout Humor

Gooten was supposed to be my savior....but:
- Orders took over 2-3 weeks to get fulfilled (Yes I understand Covid was an aspect)
- They Shipped the wrong products! - Customers received items that I don't even have listed on my store
- Little to no customer support.

I can live with the slower shipping as it's POD. However I can't justify waiting 2 weeks then the customer receiving the wrong product - that is just unacceptable!

August 20, 2020

Hi there, we are sorry to hear about your experience and deeply apologize for the lack of response on our end. We have recently increased our customer support staff as well as implemented new ways to better serve our partners. Since we have hired many new staff members to keep up with the demand, customer support times are currently back to normal. Please reach out to us if you would like more information or if we can further assist you. We would love to make this right and earn back your trust. Thank you.

The Cattiest Cat Shop

All of my products and days of work setting up my shop's inventory were DELETED by this app days after installing it! The installation itself took multiple attempts to install and never worked again. I have contacted Shopify support letting Gooten know how buggy their app is. Not worth the trouble.

August 20, 2020

Hi there, we are sorry to hear about your experience. Please contact our customer support team so that we can further assist you on this issue. We would love to make this right with you. Thank you!

Skye+Haze Boutique

Time spent using app About 1 year

Took a month and half to receive 2 orders and both were printed on the wrong shirt. Contacted customer service a month ago and still no response. I understand longer processing times due to COVID, but does not excuse wrong orders and bad customer service. Do not recommend.

Mega Paws

Time spent using app About 1 year

It really isn't difficult to hire some VA's in another country to handle your support emails. Going 2 weeks without a reply is unacceptable, and blaming COVID is not an excuse at this point. Hire someone to answer emails, you are still making sales and therefore making money.

I will simply have to switch suppliers based on this. The quality is good but not outstanding, the fulfillment times are OK because of COVID but the support is non-existant. Why is it every other POD company is managing to answer emails normally but you can't?

Edit: Replying to my review with the same copy-pasted reply for each complaint here really doesn't cut it, sorry isn't enough at this point. Do something about it, you're in a position to do so and it really illustrates your lack of leadership/management skills.

July 3, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! We are very sorry to hear about your experience with us during this time. Long production times and delays in customer support is understandably very frustrating. Normally, we would reply much sooner, however, there has been an unexpected increase in the ticket volume which is why our response time is a bit longer. If your request is still outstanding, we kindly ask you to please use our new support form so we can route your request accordingly: https://help.gooten.com/knowledge/how-to-contact-gooten

We do apologize for the delays and hope to return to our normal fulfillment and support response times very soon. Thank you for your patience as we manage these challenges.

Freedom Look

Location Slovenia
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

I've been waiting for the response from the support team for more than TWO MONTHS - 2 MONTHS WITHOUT THE REPLY!!!

Don't use it if you want to have a reliable partner.

July 2, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! We are very sorry to hear about your experience with us during this time. Long delays in customer support are understandably very frustrating.

We do apologize for the delays and hope to return to our normal support response times very soon. Thank you for your patience as we manage these challenges.

Tweets On a Mug | The Best Coffee Mugs on Earth.

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Started out good but now I have been receiving complaints about broken products from customers and have been waiting well over a month for a reply from gooten support, i ended up having to take a loss and refund the customers because gooten support is non existent. Avoid at all costs.

Update: Response to Gooten reply to this review.

"we kindly ask you to please use our new support form so we can route your request accordingly: https://help.gooten.com/knowledge/how-to-contact-gooten"

I have, and still been waiting for over a week now with no response. How about something of substance rather than getting me to run through hoops that won't solve anything.

June 23, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review. We are very sorry to hear about your experience with us during this time. Typically, our support team replies much sooner, however, there has been an unexpected increase in ticket volume, which is why our response time has been longer than usual. If your request is still outstanding, we kindly ask you to please use our new support form so we can route your request accordingly: https://help.gooten.com/knowledge/how-to-contact-gooten

We sincerely apologize for the delays and hope to return to our regular support response times very soon. Thank you for your patience as we manage these challenges.

Planet4Life

Location Bolivia

I try to never leave bad reviews and try to understand, but this guys are just not doing things right at the moment, I order an item it took them twice as long to fulfill and then the tracking number they provided is not working. I had to refund my final costumer an apologize. Will never be using gooten again. Got with printify, printful or spod if you want a reliable provider. Also their product editor for shirts is not good compared with the competition. And the costumer service takes more than a week to respond if they ever respond. Very dissapointed.

June 23, 2020

For some products, fulfillment times are delayed due to COVID-19 restrictions at our manufacturing partners' facilities, coupled with an unexpected increase in order volumes. This has, in turn, affected our customer support team. While our team is working hard to respond to every request, our response times are longer than normal.

WRITTEN IN THE STARS

Time spent using app About 1 year

Their customer support is one of the worst you can deal with. They just have a template they keep repeating. I had an issue with an order so I wanted to update but they cannot change it once it goes to the production, so I asked if they can atleast cancel the shipping since it just been one day since I placed the order and it has not even been printed. The customer agent tells me they cannot change anything once the order is placed. Absolute ridiculous talking with these guys, it is exactly like talking to a wall. I am surprised with 4.3 rating probably all fake reviews or paid reviews. My products include Posters, canvas, Framed Poster. I highly recommend using Printify, Printful or Print Pigeons. Gooten should be the last thing that comes to ur mind.

June 23, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review. We are incredibly sorry for the delay and your experience with us during this time. Our support team is receiving an unprecedented number of support inquiries at this time due to the economic impact of COVID-19. If your request is still outstanding, we kindly ask you to please use our new support form so we can route your request accordingly: https://help.gooten.com/knowledge/how-to-contact-gooten

FroKases

Time spent using app About 1 year

Why don't you answer your emails? I have an order in production since 3 weeks??? give me an updated on this order please !!!

June 17, 2020

ChartedCity

Zero customer service. Try googling a number to call, try finding it on their site....You won't be able to find it. Want to submit a help ticket? Great, they will avoid responding until the problem remedied itself, ex. missing package, pending product...Don't get me wrong their prices are competitive but their customer help is less than useless. I've submitted 3 help tickets over the last 10 days, and haven't heard back from a single one. I'll be taking my business elsewhere.

June 17, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! We are sorry to hear about your experience during this time. We greatly apologize for the delay and understand your frustration. Normally, our support team would reply much sooner, however, there has been an unexpected increase in ticket volume which is why our response time has been longer than normal.

In order to support our customer support team, we've increased our support agent team headcount by 50% and brought in a strategic leader for our Partner Support team with 15+ years of industry experience.

If your request is still outstanding, we kindly ask you to please use our new support form so we can route your request accordingly: https://help.gooten.com/knowledge/how-to-contact-gooten. We appreciate your patience as we handle these challenges and thank you again for your review.