Gooten: Print on Demand

Gooten: Print on Demand

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.3)
Developer
Gooten
4.3
June 27, 2022

Have not have any problems with orders or products. Could use more options but great shirts. Pricing is good

Mythical Cottage
Time spent using app: 3 months
June 21, 2022

I like the interface. Easy to navigate and know what is where. I like the variety of stuff I could customize for my brand.

Anthony G. Martinez
Time spent using app: 2 months
June 12, 2022

Easy to work with and there are many special products that can't be found anywhere else. The price is fare too.

horgadis.com
Vietnam
Time spent using app: 6 months
April 18, 2022

I chose to connect the Gooten app to my Shopify store because they had products that were key to my plan but that I couldn't find elsewhere. The app for creating products and sharing them to your Shopify (or elsewhere) is fairly straightforward and I can see that it has more options I haven't even looked into yet. Installation and set up were seamless and intuitive. I do like that you can bulk upload a lot of art work at once. It would be super fabulous if you could apply that artwork to a product as a bunch of variations all at once. As it is, you have to go through a many-click process one by one, as far as I can tell. I know Gooten has been around a long time, and I feel like they have capabilities I can grow into, which is nice.

Keep Salem Odd
Time spent using app: 4 days
January 31, 2022

Gooten is a great app with a strong integration with Shopify. It's simple to set up and configure and their fulfillment prices are reasonable. Shipping costs occasionally make it prohibitive to use them, especially for small card-based products, but for larger packages their bulk discounts are good.

Count Your Smiles