Gooten: Print on Demand

Gooten: Print on Demand

by Gooten

A Comprehensive Print on Demand Solution for Growing Stores

GeoffreyPrints

They have good prices for print on demand and customer support was quick to respond about questions. I haven't gotten a sample product yet so I'll update this once I get it to show the experience of ordering and quality of their prints.

February 1, 2021

Hey there! Thank you for leaving us a review. We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your interactions with our customer support, as they are such an important and valued part of our team. We are looking forward to hear your review about our Gooten quality!

nettybettymerch.com

I installed this app to create on demand products. They have a nice variety products at competitive prices. It was easy to install and get started creating product. They could improve on their product mock-ups and product description integration.

February 1, 2021

Hi there and thank you for leaving us a review. We are thrilled to hear of your positive experience and the ease of working with us. We also thank you for your feedback as we are always looking on ways to improve. We look forward to working with you more!

Valentina Doll

I truly love this POD due to it's wide array of unique items that other POD's don't offer. I only give 5 stars to exceptional and out of this world apps (haven't given any app 5 stars yet FYI). I always think there is room for improvement and wish they'd add even more unique products like Private Label Cosmetics, Candles and Pajamas. All in all, one of the top POD with fair prices (nothing outrageous like the two popular similarly named PODs that start with a P) and unique items!

January 11, 2021

Hi there! Thank you for leaving us a review. We agree that there is always room for improvement which is why we value the feedback we get from our partners! Thank you for your input on how we could expand our options, we love to learn what our partners are looking for! Thank you for being a Gooten partner.

Geare Designs

I think Gooten will be excellent for giclee paper and canvas orders, but I am having trouble understanding the process to purchase some samples so I can know the quality.

January 7, 2021

Hi there, thank you for the review! Here is an article from the Gooten blog. To order samples you go through a similar process as you would to place an actual order. We hope this helps and that this clarifies any questions you may have regarding the process. Thank you for being a Gooten partner! https://help.gooten.com/hc/en-us/articles/360047745311-Place-an-Order#h_01ENNTARCMTPPSKKW49736QJD7

Movvy

Just started using gooten. Their customization platform is one of the best I’ve experienced for phone cases. Their selection of phone cases and sizes is also decent compared to competitors. Their mock ups are terrible and they only provide one. On this aspect they are lacking. If you can design your own mock ups then I would recommend gooten.

January 4, 2021

Hey there! Thank you so much for leaving us a review! We love to hear all feedback to see where we can improve. We are sorry to hear that the mock ups you received were not to the Gooten standards. Please submit a ticket through our help desk so our support team can learn more about this. We are happy to hear you are enjoying our selection and customization. We thank you for being a Gooten partner!

Chumblez

They carry some stuff other POD providers dont, but they will substitute a product for something similar if they are out of stock for that particular product. This is unacceptable for my business, as it depends on quality clothing from specific brands and models. Production time and shipping are good though.

December 14, 2020

Hi! Thank you for leaving us a review. We understand your concerns about the replacement items but want you to know that we replace out of stock items with products that are of equal or better quality only! You can read more on our site under "Apparel Substitution Policy". We hope this helps. Thank you for being a Gooten partner!

Magna Canvas

I've only used Gooten for their canvas products and am very happy with the quality, pricing and shipping times. Support sometimes feels like they do not really listen and just respond with templates. But overall I'm happy with their service.

December 14, 2020

Hey there! Thank you for writing us a review, we always appreciate feedback. We are happy to hear you enjoy some of our most valued aspects. For future reference, our customer support team has an SLA of 72 business hours and are able to respond from Monday to Friday 9AM-5PM EST. We hope this helps. Thank you for being a Gooten partner!

Dawg Paddle

Really easy to get started. Love that the app let's you sync multiple stores. Product development is pretty easy. Would love to see some more development on this end, especially templates for products. While there's some room for improvement, overall, I can say I'm satisfied with it.

November 19, 2020

Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to write us a review and give us some feedback. We appreciate the input of our partners as we continue to want to evolve. We value you as a Gooten partner!

Krown Klub

I've use this app to dropship products from my Shopify store and the have great quality, decent shipping time and customers are satisfied. Will continue to do business.

November 12, 2020

Thank you for your review. We look forward to your continued business and value you as a Gooten partner!

Nicole Clothing

Very satisfied with the product selection, would like more options as well. Information was very understanding

November 12, 2020

Hey there, Nicole! Thank you for your review, we value the feedback of our partners! We carefully select the products in our catalog and do our very best to have a well rounded presentation of items available. Thank you for being a Gooten partner!