Gooten: Print on Demand

Print on Demand Solutions for Visionary Brands

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

the new outside.

I loved that app when I found it but then big issues started, items I'd created were disappearing and the customer service became non-existent. I've been waiting WEEKS for a response, I've even chased and nothing back on any channel. Impossible to work like this. I've had to abandon them and find other suppliers elsewhere. Wasted a lot of my time here.

June 17, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! We are very sorry to hear about your experience with us during this time. A delay in customer support is understandably very frustrating. There has been an unexpected increase in ticket volume which is why our response time has been longer than usual.

In order to support our customer support team, we've increased our support agent team headcount by 50% and brought in a strategic leader for our Partner Support team with 15+ years of industry experience.

If your request is still outstanding, we kindly ask you to please use our new support form so we can route your request accordingly: https://help.gooten.com/knowledge/how-to-contact-gooten. We greatly appreciate your patience as we handle these challenges and thank you again for your review.

Decillion Paws

I have been using it for three weeks and ordered multiple products for my customers, and I am very disappointed.

1- I have emailed multiple times regarding general questions but have not heard back
2- I receive a lot of marketing emails.
3- It has been TEN days, and the products are still in production.

Simply the has terrible customer services, and products take too long. I would not recommend it for any print on demand store owner.

June 17, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! We are very sorry to hear about your experience with us during this time. Long production times and delays in customer support is understandably very frustrating.

For some products, fulfillment times are delayed due to COVID-19 restrictions at our manufacturing partners' facilities, coupled with an unexpected increase in order volumes. These disruptions, in turn, have overwhelmed our customer support team. While our team is working hard to respond to every request, our response times are longer than usual, and for this, we apologize.

If your request is still outstanding, we kindly ask you to please use our new support form so we can route your request accordingly: https://help.gooten.com/knowledge/how-to-contact-gooten. Additionally, if you no longer wish to receive emails from us, we are happy to take you off our newsletter list. Please email us at hello@gooten.com, letting us know that you'd like to opt-out of emails.

We do apologize for the delays and hope to return to our normal fulfillment and support response times very soon. Thank you for your patience as we manage these challenges.

Personalized Wizard

Time spent using app About 2 months

Most of these 5 stars reviews are fake they're giving away $10 Amazon Gift card if you leave a review. This company is one of the worst out there, they take almost a week to ship a mug out their support team sucks they never reply back when you text them.

June 18, 2020

For some products, fulfillment times are delayed due to COVID-19 restrictions at our manufacturing partners' facilities, coupled with an unexpected increase in order volumes. This has, in turn, affected our customer support team. While our team is working hard to respond to every request, our response times are longer than normal.

Grace and Hustle Co.

I use this app to drop ship custom home decor for my customers. I am experiencing some frustration with the status information regarding my customers orders. I am unable to contact gooten over the phone, instead only an email is available which says that it can take 24-48 hours to get a reply back. These are Mother’s Day gifts and my customers paid for expedited shipping 8 days ago. The products have said in production for 7 days and I would like to know when these will be shipped out to my customers. The website avg production time says 3-4 and like I said, it’s been 7! I am not happy at the moment and would have appreciated an email or phone call or something from gooten explaining the delay, however, it says on my orders page that these products are on schedule but obviously they are not.

June 18, 2020

Print Steve

Time spent using app About 1 year

One of the worst services ever. When you contact customer service, it takes 15 days to reply if any. Packages are often lost, fake tracking codes - this company is a madness.

From now on, I'll post a 1-star review every single day of waiting for their customer service to reply.

June 19, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that you enjoy using Gooten. We are always looking to improve, so if there is any additional feedback you'd like to share, please let us know at hello@gooten.com. Thanks!

Hampton Ivy

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I used to love Gooten, but there's a big problem with them changing their items without proper notice to sellers. The first time I ran into this was with their bandanas. They started out as great quality, with a slight sheen and a soft knit, but then they changed to a terrible tight, shiny, stiff knit and the edges were never right. I let that slide because they refunded me and I appreciated their other products.. However, two weeks ago I reached out to see why two of my customers' orders hadn't gone through. Customer service said they'd look into it, but I haven't heard anything since, even after sending a follow up email. Today I decided to manually place their orders, come to find out the product they ordered had been changed completely, in shape and material, and the original I had on my website was no longer available. The original product was perfect, and this new one looks terrible on their website. It seems they're cutting costs and quality is being decreased, but of course the prices are the same. Very disappointed. I can't continue to use Gooten knowing that my products can be changed randomly without any proper notice to me and that my customers could receive terrible products that are different than what I first received when I wanted to make sure of their quality before selling them.

June 19, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback and kind words. We are always looking to improve so I will be sure to pass along your comments to our team. Thank you!

Custom Family Gifts

Time spent using app About 2 years

They claim to be Print-on-demand but do not have order notes.
If you use this app, you cannot offer expedited shipping. All orders are made to be standard and there is no way to update it.
In short, the app sucks.

The company, shipped flawed canvases and refused to replace citing damage was within their threshold. Hope your customers enjoy their threshold.

Software is really awful. Prepare to accidentally cancel orders, not understand how to ship internationally.

Printful is much better in every way.

February 3, 2020

We’re so sorry to hear about these issues. We’ve reviewed your support requests and see that our support specialist issued a reprint for this order; damage is never okay with us, and we will always make it right as long as we know about it. Please let us know if you have any concerns with the new canvas.

Gooten offers expedited shipping and worldwide shipping as an option, with very few exceptions on very few products. For our Shopify partners who want to offer standard, expedited, and overnight shipping options, we recommend installing the Advanced Shipping Rules app. This provides a seamless shipping experience for your customers. We’d be happy to help walk you through setting that up!

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We take all feedback from our partners very seriously and have passed your suggestion for gift/order notes on to our Product Team. We are working hard to get this enabled across all of our manufacturers to ensure a consistent experience regardless of the product you order or the manufacturer that produces it.

wholesomememes

Have a problem with an order on a Friday? Wait until Monday for an answer. Have a problem on a Teusday wait 24 hours. This business model isn't viable without quick support, be sure to use a fulfillment app that has responsive support, not GOOTEN.

Combat Miniatures

No phone available for quick Customer Service questions. Had doubled an order by accident and since it took them a day to respond via email it was too late to cancel and it cost me money. Took no responsibility and my Customer made out with (2) items. Congrats. Not sure how a company can run a business without a Customer Support Phone number. There are plenty of other POD companies out there. Choose another. Had another issue on a Image, which you can find on Products being sold on Amazon and Walmart, and the Customer agent via email was arguing with me about it being inappropriate.

90DayFckery

I can't recommend this app in good faith to other sellers.
Most of their items are supposed to ship within 4 business days however they often miss this deadline. This will result in your orders arriving late, which will result in upset customers and will negatively impact your business.

Gooten is not a company you should trust with your store's reputation as they will inevitably damage it. They have poor customer service that isn't proactive, doesn't take accountability and consistently makes excuses about late orders.

I've gone as far as to reach out directly to their CEO Brian Rainey and CTO/Co-founder Micah Smith about my problems but did not get any response.