Gooten: Print on Demand

Gooten: Print on Demand | Reviews

by Gooten

Print on Demand Solutions for Visionary Brands

gloryficashop

It is not the best application I've seen so far but I was able to manage and connect my store with Shopify. I like the fact that it offers a variety of some goodies that aren't in other POD stores.

November 12, 2020

Hey there! Thank you for leaving a review. We work so hard to provide a broad variety of products for our catalog so we are happy to hear you are enjoying our options. Thank you for being a Gooten partner and we look forward to working with you more!

splooot

Product catalog is big but need more moqups and style. very easy to use and has good shipping rates and customer service.

November 12, 2020

Hey there! Thank you for leaving us a review. We always value our partners input! It makes us so happy to hear of your positive experience with us. Thank you for being a Gooten partner!

BeyondWordsCT

I use this app to help link my Gooten account for easy accessibility. It is working well so far so good. I had one print issue, but we are working to correct that,

October 19, 2020

Hey there, thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We look forward to continuing to work with you!

TaraHuntDesigns

I’ve been using this app to add really unique pieces to my shop. I like that you can design for multiple variants at once. I do want to see better mock up capabilities within Gooten. Showing the product in a beautiful environment or a nice looking model would increase sales. I am also looking for more pet offerings, specifically sublimated printed dog collars and dog shirts.

October 19, 2020

Hey there, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We're so glad that you are satisfied with our product selection and are having a great experience with our services so far. We will most definitely note your feedback about mockups and relay this to the team. This is an area that we would like to improve in soon! As for the pet products, we are always adding fun new product additions to our site, so stay tuned! Thanks for being a Gooten partner.

Stonecrowe Trading Co.

This app shows promise and I would like to see it grow to provide a larger selection of products and some more features to the app it's self. Good luck Gooten

October 9, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are always adding new and fun product additions to our catalog-- so stay tuned! Thanks for being a Gooten partner!

FCatherine

The catalog contains products that other suppliers do not have, for example curtains / tablecloths. Development is exciting and inspiring. I am planning further cooperation, because a large number of necessary products for printing. Thanks!

October 9, 2020

We're so glad that you are liking the product selection! We look forward to continuing to work with you. Thanks for being a Gooten partner!

BEL IVE Clothing Co.

I like the range of products they offer but would wish that there would be more branding options and more products produced and shipped in Europe. Also the shipping is very high. I like gooten but there are some things to improve! :-)

September 24, 2020

Hey there, thank you so much for your feedback! We are always striving to improve and create the best space possible for our partners to succeed. We're so glad that you are satisfied with the product selection, and will pass your feedback about branding options along to the team! Thanks again, and we look forward to continuing to work with you.

Pineiro Design Co.

Easy integration and setup with my store. I really like that the product catalogue is extensive. I wish the shipping was a little more reasonable for smaller items.

September 8, 2020

Hi there, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We're so glad you are satisfied with the product selection! We look forward to continuing to work with you.

Ready The People

I am now to Gooten, but I am quickly becoming a huge fan! They are fast, responsive and have a great selection.

September 1, 2020

Hey there, we're so glad to hear that you are enjoying your experience so far! Thanks for being a Gooten partner, we look forward to continuing to work with you and provide you with a great selection of products.

www.moggynook.com

I think there is a lot of good products to choose from to make a great design , nevertheless I haven´t seen any finish product yet. So I am relying on the quality. I love that there is a many products on the catalog and I hope that the product offering continues to grow so that I can continue designing.

September 1, 2020

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We're happy to hear that you are liking the product selection so far. You will love the finished products once you see them! We're always adding fun, new products to our catalog, so stay tuned to see what we add next! Thanks again, we look forward to continuing to work with you as a Gooten partner!