Gooten: Print on Demand

Gooten: Print on Demand

by Gooten

A Comprehensive Print on Demand Solution for Growing Stores

CRISTIEDUST

I've tried quite a few other print on demand companies and so far none have remotely compared as far as the range of product options, and especially customer service. I absolutely love how in-depth their how-to pages are as well, they answered so many questions such as differences in paper and blanket types. Highly recommend for their thoroughness!

March 24, 2021

Hi there! Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We love to hear about our partners experiences throughout the various steps of the process. We are thrilled to hear yours has been so positive! We look forward to working with you more!

barelyclothed

This app is easy to install and functions perfectly. Gooten provides some items that I can't find anywhere else, and when sampling I found the product to be perfect, exactly what I expected.

March 24, 2021

Hey there! Thank you for leaving us a review. We love to hear that you enjoy our large range of products and our the quality of them! We look forward to working with you more and thank you for scaling with Gooten!

Gallery 57

This app is a game changer. I have tried other print on demand sites and I found them to be difficult or confusing. Super easy to upload

March 24, 2021

Hi there and thank you for leaving us a review! We are thrilled to hear of your positive experience with us and love to know there is a sense of ease when you work with Gooten! Thank you for scaling your shop with us!

Fun Garden Flag

I used this app to create garden flags for my site. The integration and set up was extremely easy. The actual product is great. Printing looks awesome. Zero complaints and I’ve already recommended to friends.

March 22, 2021

Hi there and thank you for leaving us a review! We so appreciate you. We are thrilled to hear you've had a positive experience with us and we thank you for recommending us to friends! We are happy you chose to scale with Gooten!

Hinckley Lane

I'm just getting started with print on demand and Gooten is the best I've found so far. The setup process is easy and the samples I've gotten are so high quality. I'm looking forward to adding products to my shop.

March 22, 2021

Hey there! Thanks so much for leaving us a review! We love to hear of our partners experiences. We are always thrilled to find out that the things we work so hard to provide are appreciated by our partners! Thank you for scaling with Gooten!

Puzzlarts

Very easy to set up and add new products. There are enough product specific guidelines so that you can optimize for print quality. Very easy to add variants as well for items like posters of different sizes. Shipping prices aren't that bad for fulfillment within the US on most products.

March 22, 2021

Hi there! Thank you for leaving us a review! We are so happy to hear you enjoy our products and our print quality. These are two very important things we want to ensure for our partners and always love to hear they notice! Thank you for scaling with Gooten!

Sloppy Joe Original Glassware

Great range of products and great customer service. I was very happy with how fast they were to respond.

March 11, 2021

Hi there and thank you so much for your review! We are so incredibly happy to hear you are enjoying your time with us. Thank you for choosing Gooten to scale your shop with!

Treasure Glow World

I really enjoyed using gooten in creating some of the items I added to my mother's day gift special collections. It had a lot of product in their catalog that are not too frequent anywhere else.
I loved using it a lot
Thank you gooten.

March 8, 2021

Hi there! Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We love to hear the experience of working with us has been positive with us! Thank you so much for scaling your shop with Gooten! We look forward to continuing to work with you.

Bibles and Coffee

So far so good with Gooten. We've seen great turn around times with orders that are true to what they say in there FAQ pages. I do wish they had an option to add marketing inserts into packaging as well as blind shipping. I did notice our products now don't have our name on the return address so I'm eating the cost and having them ship to me first to package more nicely and with our packaging. Another piece of feedback is to create a better rewards program such as Printful has. Spend X amount in a month get better discounts on products. Their VIP program doesn't offer any sort of discounts, just better response times for customer support essentially. Overall, I am happy so far!

March 4, 2021

Hey there, thank you for your review! We are thrilled to hear your positive experience with us. We also very much appreciate your feedback and will be reporting back to our support team! Thank you for scaling with Gooten!

Resident Local

ordered samples of the wine tumbler, koozie and viking tumber and LOVE the print quality. Just hooked this up to our store, cant wait to show our customers what else we have!

March 4, 2021

Hi there! Thank you for the review! We are so excited to hear how much you love our quality. We are so thrilled to hear about your store's growth. Thank you for scaling with Gooten!