Gooten: Print on Demand

Print on Demand Solutions for Visionary Brands

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Blaze And Leaf

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Would definitely recommend to a friend or use it on another website. This app is sleek, easy to set up and use and has hugely helped with my Shopify store.

Rodifer Animation Company

Time spent using app About 1 year

After using Gooten for over a year, I've become quite familiar with the quality of the products and the customer service. Customer Service is outstanding. I've never had to wait more than a few hours for a response to an email. If there's any issue with a product, Gooten jumps through hoops to get you a replacement ASAP.

Most of their products are very good. Their sherpa fleece blanket is outstanding in both quality of print and the material itself. It's a thick, heavy and warm blanket. The Duvet Cover was good, but the print wasn't quite as sharp as a competitor's, and the material wasn't as thick and durable as I would have liked. The suede pillow and pet bed were both nice, but the image wasn't as sharp as I would have liked. However, the wall tapestry and tote bags were great in both quality of product and quality of print.

Cheekymonkeytees

Location Singapore
Time spent using app 14 minutes

The products looked promising. But I gave up trying to use it, because it is just too slow, and too difficult to use.

Too many details needed to be handled manually - using a terrible interface.

Would have appreciated it if it was presented in a step-by-step manner. Like

0. Upload a design.
1. Choose a Tee
2. Choose all sizes you want
3. Choose all colors you want
4. Choose underbase
5. Mock up options

Or something. Instead I see page after page of words that drive me nuts.
That's even before i see the damned mockup.

Pity.

Refinedman

Gooten was an absolute game changer for my business. We were using a well known competitor for many months but product prices were too high and customer support was not nearly as good as we needed. That's when we luckily found Gooten and overnight we double our margins on our products (apparel and art). Since then Gooten has printed over 300 items for us WITHOUT 1 issue and customer service has been outstanding!

They also have tons of unique products which makes it really easy to try different products for your niche to see what sticks.

I highly encourage any entrepreneur that is looking to partner with a manufacturer for printing/fulfillment to take a serious look at Gooten because in my opinion they are the best player out there.

Greatestuspresident

Commonly the weakest link in any offering is product support but not with the Gooten team. Extremely responsive with immediate results. I'm still new to this company, but we are definitely off to a great start. Product setup could not be easier, and as a one-person show, this is the answer that I desperately need so I can get my life back. Thank you, Gooten team! Great job!

Southmayd Enterprises

Wonderful customer service. Great line of products. Love the bathroom set.

Blended Designs

I have been extremely pleased with the quality of their work. The color on my totes are the EXACT color of the design. My orders have been fulfilled and shipped very quickly. I would give 5 stars if they offered bulk pricing.

Simplybaby Co

I really, really wanted to love gooten, but so far its been a meh experience. The customer service is responsive and as good as you can expect, but the quality and general experience has been far from amazing. Twice now a product has been on backorder, which is fine... but they didn't notify me the first time. I had to email almost 10 days after the order was placed after seeing no movement. Now, the second time 7 days after the order was placed.

Mojitobanditos

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Mojito Bandito approved with two thumbs up. We just launched our first beach towels using Gooten. Great print quality on the towels and the platform is easy to use. Gooten allowed us to go to market much quicker than if we went 100% custom. And they saved us up-front capital that we can allocate to acquiring new customers now instead of allocating it to inventory.

The Fader Shop

Gooten is a great print-on-demand merch fulfillment partner. They have amazing customer service- always respond quickly and are super easy to work with. They have a large catalog of product offerings and are the best of all the apps available. Highly recommended!