Gooten: Print on Demand

Print on Demand Solutions for Visionary Brands

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Fusion Idol Arts

Gooten is filling a niche in connecting artists and designers with manufacturers and the resulting products into Shopify. No other company has managed to do it on such a large scale as Gooten. Their app isn't perfect, but it works well and they are continuously improving the app and reaching out to their customers for feedback. I've also been very impressed with their customer service, they are responsive and professional. This company has already managed to do great things and from what I've seen, it is only just the beginning!

Curious Kitties

So far so good! I'm considering switching all my shops products to Gooten. It seems like it would be really easy to do.

Just waiting for my order to arrive! I really like Gootens selection. If your looking for a HUGE selection of various items you have to check out their catalog! Its huge. They provide all of the standard types you'll find on most POD sites as well as some more unique items - such as higher quality bags for example: https://shop.curiouskitties.com/collections/new-arrivals/products/majestic-mew-kawaii-bag

The base prices are quite reasonable. They also have a shipping calculator right in their app! Pretty useful.

Ocdesignzz

I am very happy to have come across Gooten! So many different types of products! Definitely the only one I have come across with so many products. I'm just really getting into the app and everything seems to be running smoothly! I would recommend it to anyone looking for simplicity. Every question I have asked was immediately followed up with a email and the option to speak on the phone. I will return with another follow up in about a month. Still trying to get the feel of this app.

Keep Running

I was looking for a printer who offered 1) worldwide fulfillment, 2) decent margins, 3) sweatshop-free products and printing, 4) drop shipping, 5) and quality printing and products. Gooten is all of these! Especially recommended to anyone who is looking to actually make decent margins off of apparel/print sales.

Beyond the margins, the customer support is incredible as well. Since i'm new to selling online i was especially happy to have had support personnel reach out to me and help me with getting my store, products, and account set up and configured right. They also made product recommendations and site recommendations which really helped.

Startup Drugz

We have been using Gooten for over 6 months now ever since switching from one of their competitors. Switching to Gooten doubled our margins overnight, while keeping our product quality constant. Since day one their team has been incredibly helpful and has went above and beyond to fix any issues we may have experienced.

Long story short, we couldn't be happier with Gooten and highly recommend them to anyone looking to launch a new store that dropships products!

The Nature Gift Shop

Absolutely the Best!! We have been using Gooten for about 6 months now and testing various products getting ready to launch our Shopify store. The quality of the products has been very good and tech support is excellent - and quick. During the time we have been using they have been making improvements to their admin area which just keeps getting better and better. My understanding is that they are not finished yet and many new features are coming soon. The integration with Shopify is easy and works great. I cannot recommend them enough!!!!

Belou

What a bad mockup generator pictures looks so bad and ugly i don't know how someone can tell that they have been able to sell something with those poor pictures ! We don't even recognize the products...

Shirts And Giggles

I cant believe how easy it was to actually create a store. I didn't have to do any work talking to a printer or negotiate prices. All I did was upload some of my pictures and started selling.

Starchild Works

Not sure about them. Their mockup generator is terrible. The photos are blurry or too small of an image for anyone to even see. I asked them to fix the issue but I have not heard back from them.

Clary Pollack Fine Art

They're really only getting better. Love the prices, customer service and quality. My favourite print on demand company, hands down!