Gooten: Print on Demand

Print on Demand Solutions for Visionary Brands

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Whaffles Wear

Would HIGHLY (extra emphasis on highly) recommend using the Gooten App. The people who run it are amazing people that care for the opinions of their users. The range of products are amazing for a make on demand service. Quality is great and the prices are a tiny bit high, but worth it. Probably the best on demand app on shopify.

Megan Isabella

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

I have been using Gooten to help expand my product offering quickly and I think it is a fantastic tool for artists and designers.

Whilst I have only been on the platform for a few months, the customer service has been excellent. The team responds very quickly and does their very best to assist.

I'm very happy with the quality of the premium coasters and look forward to testing out some of the other products in the new year.

Gooten makes the startup process easier for new businesses who want to trial products and market fit without huge order quantities and it is a godsend for those of us who are being held back by lack of working capital.

Looking forward to growing with Gooten in 2017.

Shopretroworld

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I would definitely recommend Gooten. I just started on Shopify, and after much research, I decided to go with Gooten to supply my products. Every step of the way, they have been incredibly helpful (and extremely quick in their responses). I appreciate that they offer support via online chat and e-mail, and I am so pleased that they respond so quickly. They have always been incredibly professional and courteous, too. I was able to put through a sample order from my store, and when I received the goods (phone cases) I was truly impressed -- the cases looked amazing. Glad to have such a supportive company to help me!

Grove And Bedford St

I started using this app about 13 days ago. I'm brand new to Shopify, drop shipping, designing, everything! Gooten was there to help me the whole way! I can't even tell you how many questions I asked. Sometimes I could even catch customer support at 3am. Win was very helpful and willing to set up an appointment with me to help in anything I needed. Yes...the picking the items is maybe a little tedious but it actually helped me make less mistakes. I also think the sample policy is pretty good too. I chose Gooten in the end because of their selection of products and the cost! I wish I could keep it a secret but THE COST of products and the friendly customer support is what kept me working all different hours of the day and night to get my designs uploaded.

Jnk Gift Shop

Gooten has been a wonderful partner for my store. They have excellent customer service and they provide a large selection of high quality items.

Being Me Boutique

Time spent using app About 1 year

Revised Review! Excellent ... just need to take the time to learn something new! Thank you for reaching out to me so very quickly after my initial review. It shows concern and that means everything! Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Hypefortype

Time spent using app Over 3 years

I was looking for a way to further monetize my business and while in the past I had explored other on-demand printing and drop ship fulfillment options they all fell short. Either the pricing was too high, they couldn't handle international shipping, or the quality of their products were poor. Ultimately, I had written the idea off ... that was until I worked with Gooten.

They offered everything that I was looking for in a low touch, high reward platform allowing me to sell all over the world while offering a very diverse catalog of quality products from t-shirts to coffee mugs, framed prints, posters and more.

Through my primary business I have customers all over the world and now I am able to capitalize on their engagement by selling them goods through my Gooten powered store! I've been live for a few months and the revenue is building (just in time for the holidays I might add!).

I have a new business that has got me very excited as I make 100% pure profit with very little work beyond setting up the initial store. All I have to do now is focus on marketing and Gooten takes care of the rest.

I am extremely happy with Gooten and the services they provide.

If there was a way to give 6 stars I would! I highly recommend them!!!

Golly Girls

My absolute favorite of all of the fulfillment companies. The prices and products are fantastic. The app isn't all that complicated for the products I use them to fulfill (pillows, blankets, totes, etc...)

TOP NOTCH communication from these folks. They have responded VERY QUICKLY to all questions I have had and they go above and beyond to make things work for you. I recommend Gooten. If you find the interface difficult - it's like everything else - you have to learn how to use it. Start with a single product type and then reach out and ask them questions if you can't figure it out. But, definitely give them a real try before moving on because I don't think you'll find a better fulfillment service. They have shipped every order within the given estimated time frame and have even shipped some of them out in less than the predicted time. I'm very pleased with this service.

The only negative - and I do mean ONLY - for me has been figuring out how to charge shipping. It was very difficult to set up something that would work since the shipping charges vary by product and by area of the country you are shipping to. But if you can get past that hurdle - this is the service I'd highly recommend.

Louie Dogs Tee Shack

Product selection is GREAT, prices are pretty standard (although some products are too high to ever realistically sell for a reasonable profit), but my big gripe is that adding products is a HUGE pain. You need to make custom-sized images for each variant of, say, a piece of wall art, ahead of time and have it cropped perfectly. Their cropping system doesn't really work (you can't resize the image to make it smaller, only move it around or zoom in to make it larger) and it seems to zoom in on the image a little bit by default without letting you zoom back out for some unknown reason. On top of that, searching for SKUs to upload is also a pain and you can't choose a collection while uploading.

Overall, I think the potential is here but it's just not executed well enough yet. Maybe once they overhaul their system for adding products I'll give it another shot!

Shirts Vision

Location Serbia

We chose Gooten because we were looking for an on demand printing company so we don't have to deal with warehousing costs and shipping.

What we love most about Gooten are their products, prices and support! We found out about Gooten through a recommendation and wanted to give them a try. We were blown away with the product selection as well as with their amazing team who helped us with every step of the integration. Prices are great, giving us a higher profit margin.

Connecting variants has been easy and the app is working fine, plus all the products we ordered are high quality and our customers have been satisfied so far.
While the mockups are not perfect, they saved us a lot of time because we used them directly for our website.

Before integrating our store with them, we had a lot of questions and their team responded very fast with the exact info we needed. We wholeheartedly recommend using Gooten.