Gooten: Print on Demand

Print on Demand Solutions for Visionary Brands

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Clary Pollack Fine Art

They're really only getting better. Love the prices, customer service and quality. My favourite print on demand company, hands down!

Shirtoopia

Best prices, awesome fast support, lots of products to choose.

Void Fill Industries

Update 3: Adding two stars. Gooten has finally improved their mockup generator...sort of. Their mockup generator now produces reasonably sized images for the products that they offer. It's still a bit clunky. About 50% of the time, when uploading files according to their specs, I had to go back screens and re-click buttons in order to trigger their mock up generator because it didn't trigger the first time. But it does seem like they are making constant efforts to improve their app and their team has been quick to offer trouble shooting support.

Update 2: I'm removing the star that I added in my last update. It's been over a month now and Gooten is still hasn't corrected the issues discussed below. At this point I'm loosing faith that they will ever be able to do so.

Update 1: I'm adding a second star because since posting this review, Gooten has gotten back to me about the issues below and I appreciate the responsiveness of their support team regarding my concerns.

Here is what Gooten said, "this small sized images, has been a major complaint from a lot of our current users and we have devoted a lot of time improving the technology that generates the images. Our CTO informed me that this will be ready in the next 2-3 weeks. I can assure you that once we have this implemented, and you begin using our platform, you'll want to move all of your products over to us from the Printful."

I really hope this is the case and look forward to using Gooten if it is. Will update this review again once I've seen the new implementation.

First Review: I'd really like to be able to like this app as much as I'd like to be able to use it. Sadly, no dice for either.

Gooten does not have a mock-up generator or even any comped psd files so that one can manually make mock-ups of their products with ones designs on them. In order to display a product listing image on your website, you will have to buy a sample of everything in their catalog and make your own mock-up.

For me, this would be time and cost prohibitive. Not to mention a huge act of faith for a company with sketchy and scant reviews about their quality and customer service.

Another option for create listing images of Gooten products on my site is to display a blank product, next to a flat of the design. But that is not very compelling for shoppers and would be poor practice.

I contacted Gooten about this issue asking them if they planed on adding a mock-up generator or comped psd files, letting them know that without these features I would be unable to use Gooten. Two different customer support reps got back to me and both mostly talked around the issue I'd emailed about and offered irrelevant info.

One of the customer service reps replied that Gooten generates a thumbnail when you create a product. The thumbnails Gooten generates for preview are barely larger than my actual thumbnail and as such, are inappropriate and insufficient for displaying to shoppers on my website.

To reiterate, without a mock up generator or comped psd files, I will not be able to use Gooten at all.

Printful, a competitor service offers both a mock-up generator and psd comp files and works beautifully. And I've had a great response from Printul's customer support so far. Hopefully Printful will grow their product catalog to the size of Gooten's in the near future.

Take5drink

Installed this app for some promotional products we plan to start selling soon. They have a wide variety of products to choose from. Tested their tshirts and the quality was great.

I'd recommend gooten if you're looking to add new products to your site without worrying about fulfilment... or if you don't have the developer bandwidth to integrate directly with the product manufacturers. Gooten automates both of those for you.

Belovedshirts

We LOVE gooten!
Such a good interface and powerful tool four on-demand business.

Childs Prints

Just Awful..... Stay Away

Revision !!! smalone and something witty are bogus accounts ! They are both from the same template and only have a product or two on them and both at stupid prices. This is clearly some clown at gooten trying to scam the review system.
There is nothing worse than a company like gooten trying to pull scams. This is a bogus company that has changed it's name from makeable , secured a new round of financing and got rid of the management team. This is a troubled company and I would strongly suggest that anyone considering using this company to click on the websites of the reviewers.

Thepartyville

Nice catalog but shipping costs are too expensive to EU

Airportag

Good products and excellent customer support! Easy to use and they really listen when you have a suggestion or need an improvement.

Gymshirts

good, no GREAT customer service. Shipping to europe still high (too high?)

Tadshop

I actually signed up with Shopify so that I could use this app, and I'm pleased to say that I'm very happy with it so far. Customer support has also been great. I'd definitely recommend it!

1 2 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 38 Next