Gooten: Print on Demand

Gooten: Print on Demand | Reviews

by Gooten

Print on Demand Solutions for Visionary Brands

Woke Ironies

Gooten has pretty good quality printing. Their stock apparel is pretty good material as well. The only problem I've had is products can sit as "shipped" status for days before it actually reaches the carrier. (UPS, USPS, FEDEX, DHL)

August 20, 2020

Hi there, thank you so much for your review! We are glad you are please with the quality and selection. We are working towards more transparency with our partners on issues such as shipping, and are always implementing ways to better serve our partners!

Magna Canvas

We use this app to sell canvas on multiple stores. Can't speak for the other products, but they quality of their canvas is really great and the price is fair. They've had some issues with support during covid, but they are actively working on fixing that issue.

August 20, 2020

Hi there, thank you so much for your review! We are glad you are pleased with your canvases.

Okaysionally Selling

Solid 4 stars because the products of fine quality and I find they have some of the best prices for apparel. My profit margin is increased by selling mugs, shirts, and house goods through them, but the order takes a while to be processed and shipped. I do like there customer service though. I felt like their team communicated with me in a timely matter and that is important when I feel like I am doing it on my own.

August 20, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We are glad to hear that you have had a positive experience with Gooten. We are always striving to better serve our partners!

My T-Shirt People

I was extremely please with the length of time from order to shipped considering the staff shortages most companies are dealing with. My products were perfect and I will be switching the products I can to Gooten.

June 19, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that you are enjoying working with Gooten.

Zo Tobi

Great selection and fairly user-friendly.

What would make it 5 stars:

• Automatic shipping price integration with Shopify (like Printful has)
• View & edit automatic order emails
• Bulk-edit some but not all product variants
• Duplicate draft products
• Save draft products
• More clear language on the order status back-end pages

Taylor Winder

Cheap prices and relatively quick fulfillment. Their user interface isn't the most intuitive, though, and the lack of automatic shipping price integration keeps them from being the perfect solution.

June 19, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback. We are always looking to improve so I will be sure to share your comments with our team. Thank you!

MonkeyTravel

I used this app 1 month ago in order to create my own pillow for my Brand. Price is expensive vs other similar shop but the product has a good quality. My advice is to improve the photo to upload in our e-commerce.

SAYCRED BLU DESIGN STUDIO

I've used the app so far for the accessory pouches, scarves, weekender totes & wrapped canvases. I think all the products mentioned above except for the scarf has pretty good base & printing quality. My designs & artwork colors are well represented on the products. I would like to grow my scarf business significantly but don't feel the base fabric they use scarves is fashionable, or comfortable for wearing, it is very transparent so designs created print out with a more "transparent look". Would love if they keep the sizes of scarves offered but offer more "opaque" based fabrics like cotton, satin, crepe etc. so design artwork can really pop like it does on most scarves from other manufacturers.GREAT customer service-they usually get back to you within 24 hours, REALLY appreciate that. Last Christmas one of my customers orders was lost in mail and they immediately sent out a replacement- I highly applaud that!! Come visit us at WWW,SAYCREDBLU.COM

Kate Shore Art

So far I have used this app for pillow cases, zipper pouches, and wrapped canvases. I wasn't crazy about the canvas but I LOVE the zipper pouches and pillow cases. It has been simple so far. I think the art upload/edit area could be improved but so far I have enjoyed it and plan to add more of their products.

C&NY Toxic Wear

App is easy to use and I do recommend it highly. I do enjoy using it and that is all I can say at this time.