Gooten: Print on Demand

Gooten: Print on Demand

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.3)
Developer
4.3
August 27, 2020

I think there is a lot of good products to choose from to make a great design , nevertheless I haven´t seen any finish product yet. So I am relying on the quality. I love that there is a many products on the catalog and I hope that the product offering continues to grow so that I can continue designing.

www.moggynook.com
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Gooten replied September 1, 2020

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We're happy to hear that you are liking the product selection so far. You will love the finished products once you see them! We're always adding fun, new products to our catalog, so stay tuned to see what we add next! Thanks again, we look forward to continuing to work with you as a Gooten partner!

August 14, 2020

Gooten has pretty good quality printing. Their stock apparel is pretty good material as well. The only problem I've had is products can sit as "shipped" status for days before it actually reaches the carrier. (UPS, USPS, FEDEX, DHL)

Woke Ironies
Time spent using app: 3 months
Gooten replied August 20, 2020

Hi there, thank you so much for your review! We are glad you are please with the quality and selection. We are working towards more transparency with our partners on issues such as shipping, and are always implementing ways to better serve our partners!

August 14, 2020

We use this app to sell canvas on multiple stores. Can't speak for the other products, but they quality of their canvas is really great and the price is fair. They've had some issues with support during covid, but they are actively working on fixing that issue.

Magna Canvas
Belgium
Time spent using app: 8 months
Gooten replied August 20, 2020

Hi there, thank you so much for your review! We are glad you are pleased with your canvases.

August 13, 2020

Solid 4 stars because the products of fine quality and I find they have some of the best prices for apparel. My profit margin is increased by selling mugs, shirts, and house goods through them, but the order takes a while to be processed and shipped. I do like there customer service though. I felt like their team communicated with me in a timely matter and that is important when I feel like I am doing it on my own.

Okaysionally Selling
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Gooten replied August 20, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We are glad to hear that you have had a positive experience with Gooten. We are always striving to better serve our partners!

Edited May 6, 2020

I was extremely please with the length of time from order to shipped considering the staff shortages most companies are dealing with. My products were perfect and I will be switching the products I can to Gooten.

My T-Shirt People
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Gooten replied June 19, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that you are enjoying working with Gooten.

Edited May 6, 2020

Great selection and fairly user-friendly.

What would make it 5 stars:

• Automatic shipping price integration with Shopify (like Printful has)
• View & edit automatic order emails
• Bulk-edit some but not all product variants
• Duplicate draft products
• Save draft products
• More clear language on the order status back-end pages

Zo Tobi
Time spent using app: Over 2 years

May 6, 2020

Cheap prices and relatively quick fulfillment. Their user interface isn't the most intuitive, though, and the lack of automatic shipping price integration keeps them from being the perfect solution.

Taylor Winder
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Gooten replied June 19, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback. We are always looking to improve so I will be sure to share your comments with our team. Thank you!

April 30, 2020

I used this app 1 month ago in order to create my own pillow for my Brand. Price is expensive vs other similar shop but the product has a good quality. My advice is to improve the photo to upload in our e-commerce.

MonkeyTravel
Italy
Time spent using app: 3 months
April 27, 2020

I've used the app so far for the accessory pouches, scarves, weekender totes & wrapped canvases. I think all the products mentioned above except for the scarf has pretty good base & printing quality. My designs & artwork colors are well represented on the products. I would like to grow my scarf business significantly but don't feel the base fabric they use scarves is fashionable, or comfortable for wearing, it is very transparent so designs created print out with a more "transparent look". Would love if they keep the sizes of scarves offered but offer more "opaque" based fabrics like cotton, satin, crepe etc. so design artwork can really pop like it does on most scarves from other manufacturers.GREAT customer service-they usually get back to you within 24 hours, REALLY appreciate that. Last Christmas one of my customers orders was lost in mail and they immediately sent out a replacement- I highly applaud that!! Come visit us at WWW,SAYCREDBLU.COM

SAYCRED BLU DESIGN STUDIO
Trinidad & Tobago
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
April 27, 2020

So far I have used this app for pillow cases, zipper pouches, and wrapped canvases. I wasn't crazy about the canvas but I LOVE the zipper pouches and pillow cases. It has been simple so far. I think the art upload/edit area could be improved but so far I have enjoyed it and plan to add more of their products.

Kate Shore Art