Gooten: Print on Demand

Gooten: Print on Demand

by Gooten

A Comprehensive Print on Demand Solution for Growing Stores

Noelle Dass Artimals Studio

The worst print on demand company I have ever used. Orders were delayed, customer service took days to respond, then would respond with a canned up, scripted response that did not address the issue, the user interface was extremely slow, at one point it stopped syncing with my shopify store and I didn't know the orders weren't getting printed. The cutting boards image was dull (the same file that came out bright with my other POD). The last straw is when my customer bought a puzzle as a gift and the tracking said it arrived and it never did (I have confirmation from the PO that they never received the package) and then I emailed the Gooten help desk and NO RESPONSE. **If you care at all about your business reputation then do not use Gooten, too risky.

Woof Cultr

Awful customer service with little to no follow up majority of the time. Had to disable multiple products (tumblers and fanny packs) due to way too many quality control issues -- wrong products from other stores arriving to my customers, fanny packs arriving with the zipper sewn into the seams, items arriving with zippers sticking or strings hanging, prints not aligning properly and tumblers arriving without lids CONSTANTLY. Bottom line, if you're looking for quality products - do not use Gooten, I'm honestly going to remove the app and my account.

October 1, 2020

We deeply apologize for your less than satisfactory experience. We hear your concerns, and will pass all feedback along to our team. We would also love a chance to discuss these issues with you further, and investigate a bit more on the order issues and lack of communication. Please reach out to us with more info if you would like, so we can connect you with the right member of our team and make this right. Thank you

Steno Swag

LOOK AT ALL THE 1 STAR REVIEWS THEY HAVE AND DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME! They don't even bother to respond to these reviews. horrible. cute products. But there is ZERO customer support. The website is so difficult to work. DOES NOT integrate with Shopify at all. I could sell these products like crazy but I can't get it to work with my shopify store and I can't get anyone at Gooten to even try to help me. I have wasted so much time trying to get this vendor to work. Going to delete Gooten if someone doesn't help ASAP. not even worth 1 Star.

August 20, 2020

Hi there, we are sorry to hear about your experience and deeply apologize for the lack of response on our end. We have recently increased our customer support staff as well as implemented new ways to better serve our partners. In the recent months we have seen a huge increase in orders, and thus a huge increase in customer support tickets due to COVID. We admit that we were not prepared for this, nor did we ever expect such an increase in business. However, as stated, we have since hired many new staff members to keep up with the demand, and customer support times are currently back to normal. Please reach out to us if you would like more information and to let us know how we can further assist. We would love to make this right and earn back your trust. Thank you.

Bitsy Boba

TERRIBLE. I had to delay the launch of my store by a month because of their lack of customer service and the quality of the few samples I received. Luckily I found out before I officially launched, but it was a pain to move all of my products over to a new POD service and I lost out on my free Etsy listings I'd linked to Gooten.

Customer service never replies (though they say you'll hear back in 72 hours). I submitted three tickets and only heard back from one weeks later and it was a generic, non-answer reply. Products were lost in transit or took way longer than stated production time (I understand the delays due to the pandemic, but this was beyond that). Of the few items I did receive the quality was sorely lacking..the graphics were not printed where they were placed on the shirt and graphics were smudged. It's a shame because they have a great range of products, but the issues you'll run into are not worth it.

August 20, 2020

Hi there, we are sorry to hear about your experience and deeply apologize for the lack of response on our end. We have recently increased our customer support staff as well as implemented new ways to better serve our partners. Since we have hired many new staff members to keep up with the demand, customer support times are currently back to normal. Please reach out to us if you would like more information or if we can further assist you. We would love to make this right and earn back your trust. Thank you.

Workout Humor

Gooten was supposed to be my savior....but:
- Orders took over 2-3 weeks to get fulfilled (Yes I understand Covid was an aspect)
- They Shipped the wrong products! - Customers received items that I don't even have listed on my store
- Little to no customer support.

I can live with the slower shipping as it's POD. However I can't justify waiting 2 weeks then the customer receiving the wrong product - that is just unacceptable!

The Cattiest Cat Shop

All of my products and days of work setting up my shop's inventory were DELETED by this app days after installing it! The installation itself took multiple attempts to install and never worked again. I have contacted Shopify support letting Gooten know how buggy their app is. Not worth the trouble.

August 20, 2020

Hi there, we are sorry to hear about your experience. Please contact our customer support team so that we can further assist you on this issue. We would love to make this right with you. Thank you!

Skye+Haze Boutique

Took a month and half to receive 2 orders and both were printed on the wrong shirt. Contacted customer service a month ago and still no response. I understand longer processing times due to COVID, but does not excuse wrong orders and bad customer service. Do not recommend.

Mega Paws

It really isn't difficult to hire some VA's in another country to handle your support emails. Going 2 weeks without a reply is unacceptable, and blaming COVID is not an excuse at this point. Hire someone to answer emails, you are still making sales and therefore making money.

I will simply have to switch suppliers based on this. The quality is good but not outstanding, the fulfillment times are OK because of COVID but the support is non-existant. Why is it every other POD company is managing to answer emails normally but you can't?

Edit: Replying to my review with the same copy-pasted reply for each complaint here really doesn't cut it, sorry isn't enough at this point. Do something about it, you're in a position to do so and it really illustrates your lack of leadership/management skills.

July 3, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! We are very sorry to hear about your experience with us during this time. Long production times and delays in customer support is understandably very frustrating. Normally, we would reply much sooner, however, there has been an unexpected increase in the ticket volume which is why our response time is a bit longer. If your request is still outstanding, we kindly ask you to please use our new support form so we can route your request accordingly: https://help.gooten.com/knowledge/how-to-contact-gooten

We do apologize for the delays and hope to return to our normal fulfillment and support response times very soon. Thank you for your patience as we manage these challenges.

Freedom Look

I've been waiting for the response from the support team for more than TWO MONTHS - 2 MONTHS WITHOUT THE REPLY!!!

Don't use it if you want to have a reliable partner.

July 2, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! We are very sorry to hear about your experience with us during this time. Long delays in customer support are understandably very frustrating.

We do apologize for the delays and hope to return to our normal support response times very soon. Thank you for your patience as we manage these challenges.

Tweets On a Mug | The Best Coffee Mugs on Earth.

Started out good but now I have been receiving complaints about broken products from customers and have been waiting well over a month for a reply from gooten support, i ended up having to take a loss and refund the customers because gooten support is non existent. Avoid at all costs.

Update: Response to Gooten reply to this review.

"we kindly ask you to please use our new support form so we can route your request accordingly: https://help.gooten.com/knowledge/how-to-contact-gooten"

I have, and still been waiting for over a week now with no response. How about something of substance rather than getting me to run through hoops that won't solve anything.

June 23, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review. We are very sorry to hear about your experience with us during this time. Typically, our support team replies much sooner, however, there has been an unexpected increase in ticket volume, which is why our response time has been longer than usual. If your request is still outstanding, we kindly ask you to please use our new support form so we can route your request accordingly: https://help.gooten.com/knowledge/how-to-contact-gooten

We sincerely apologize for the delays and hope to return to our regular support response times very soon. Thank you for your patience as we manage these challenges.

Previous 1 3 4 5