Gooten: Print on Demand

Gooten: Print on Demand

by Gooten

Automatic fulfillment & operations for fast-growing stores

Bitsy Boba

TERRIBLE. I had to delay the launch of my store by a month because of their lack of customer service and the quality of the few samples I received. Luckily I found out before I officially launched, but it was a pain to move all of my products over to a new POD service and I lost out on my free Etsy listings I'd linked to Gooten.

Customer service never replies (though they say you'll hear back in 72 hours). I submitted three tickets and only heard back from one weeks later and it was a generic, non-answer reply. Products were lost in transit or took way longer than stated production time (I understand the delays due to the pandemic, but this was beyond that). Of the few items I did receive the quality was sorely lacking..the graphics were not printed where they were placed on the shirt and graphics were smudged. It's a shame because they have a great range of products, but the issues you'll run into are not worth it.

Pet Creations

I have emailed support 3 weeks ago and again a few days ago about another problem but NO REPLY. There is no customer service with this company, the products and prices looked good too.

I have orders on Shopify with products that were linked via Gooten and these do not show up in my Gooten dashboard?????

Workout Humor

Gooten was supposed to be my savior....but:
- Orders took over 2-3 weeks to get fulfilled (Yes I understand Covid was an aspect)
- They Shipped the wrong products! - Customers received items that I don't even have listed on my store
- Little to no customer support.

I can live with the slower shipping as it's POD. However I can't justify waiting 2 weeks then the customer receiving the wrong product - that is just unacceptable!

The Cattiest Cat Shop

All of my products and days of work setting up my shop's inventory were DELETED by this app days after installing it! The installation itself took multiple attempts to install and never worked again. I have contacted Shopify support letting Gooten know how buggy their app is. Not worth the trouble.

Skye+Haze Boutique

Took a month and half to receive 2 orders and both were printed on the wrong shirt. Contacted customer service a month ago and still no response. I understand longer processing times due to COVID, but does not excuse wrong orders and bad customer service. Do not recommend.

Mega Paws

It really isn't difficult to hire some VA's in another country to handle your support emails. Going 2 weeks without a reply is unacceptable, and blaming COVID is not an excuse at this point. Hire someone to answer emails, you are still making sales and therefore making money.

I will simply have to switch suppliers based on this. The quality is good but not outstanding, the fulfillment times are OK because of COVID but the support is non-existant. Why is it every other POD company is managing to answer emails normally but you can't?

Edit: Replying to my review with the same copy-pasted reply for each complaint here really doesn't cut it, sorry isn't enough at this point. Do something about it, you're in a position to do so and it really illustrates your lack of leadership/management skills.

July 3, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! We are very sorry to hear about your experience with us during this time. Long production times and delays in customer support is understandably very frustrating. Normally, we would reply much sooner, however, there has been an unexpected increase in the ticket volume which is why our response time is a bit longer. If your request is still outstanding, we kindly ask you to please use our new support form so we can route your request accordingly: https://help.gooten.com/knowledge/how-to-contact-gooten

We do apologize for the delays and hope to return to our normal fulfillment and support response times very soon. Thank you for your patience as we manage these challenges.

Freedom Look

I've been waiting for the response from the support team for more than TWO MONTHS - 2 MONTHS WITHOUT THE REPLY!!!

Don't use it if you want to have a reliable partner.

July 2, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! We are very sorry to hear about your experience with us during this time. Long delays in customer support are understandably very frustrating.

We do apologize for the delays and hope to return to our normal support response times very soon. Thank you for your patience as we manage these challenges.

Tweets On a Mug | The Best Coffee Mugs on Earth.

Started out good but now I have been receiving complaints about broken products from customers and have been waiting well over a month for a reply from gooten support, i ended up having to take a loss and refund the customers because gooten support is non existent. Avoid at all costs.

Update: Response to Gooten reply to this review.

"we kindly ask you to please use our new support form so we can route your request accordingly: https://help.gooten.com/knowledge/how-to-contact-gooten"

I have, and still been waiting for over a week now with no response. How about something of substance rather than getting me to run through hoops that won't solve anything.

June 23, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review. We are very sorry to hear about your experience with us during this time. Typically, our support team replies much sooner, however, there has been an unexpected increase in ticket volume, which is why our response time has been longer than usual. If your request is still outstanding, we kindly ask you to please use our new support form so we can route your request accordingly: https://help.gooten.com/knowledge/how-to-contact-gooten

We sincerely apologize for the delays and hope to return to our regular support response times very soon. Thank you for your patience as we manage these challenges.

Planet4Life

I try to never leave bad reviews and try to understand, but this guys are just not doing things right at the moment, I order an item it took them twice as long to fulfill and then the tracking number they provided is not working. I had to refund my final costumer an apologize. Will never be using gooten again. Got with printify, printful or spod if you want a reliable provider. Also their product editor for shirts is not good compared with the competition. And the costumer service takes more than a week to respond if they ever respond. Very dissapointed.

June 23, 2020

For some products, fulfillment times are delayed due to COVID-19 restrictions at our manufacturing partners' facilities, coupled with an unexpected increase in order volumes. This has, in turn, affected our customer support team. While our team is working hard to respond to every request, our response times are longer than normal.

WRITTEN IN THE STARS

I will give a zero if I can. Do not believe the 5 star reviews, I am a victim of thinking they are legit. They have next to zero customer service, there are few orders that was never delivered to the customers and no one in Gooten has gotten back to me for last 2 weeks. I have been using their service for a month and not a single response back. I will be doing chargebacks on the orders that were never delivered and I will be using other services like Printify. What a Nightmare!

June 23, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review. We are incredibly sorry for the delay and your experience with us during this time. Our support team is receiving an unprecedented number of support inquiries at this time due to the economic impact of COVID-19. If your request is still outstanding, we kindly ask you to please use our new support form so we can route your request accordingly: https://help.gooten.com/knowledge/how-to-contact-gooten

Previous 1 3 4