Gooten: Print on Demand

Gooten: Print on Demand

by Gooten

A Comprehensive Print on Demand Solution for Growing Stores

realimpressions

I sell original digital art on my new shop reralimpressions.store and as a new business i did and am still doing research to find or change my print on demand service. I came across gooten and gave it a shot along with gelato and prodigi. for pricing its a tie with gelato being the most competive canvas pricing. uploading images in bulk is very easy and efficient. The one primary reason I am not using them as my primary pod company is that gooten is behind the others when it comes to product creation for canvas prints, If my image is not exactly the canvas size i can only crop it not resize it to fit. Prodigis app does this best as it automatically recomends print sizes and also alows you to resize but they are the costliest of thr three in comparison. Gelato allows resizing but its a bit less user friendly. If Gooten offered a product import service like Prodigis concierge service for customers offering a large amount of products with them or if they had a better interface i would choose them over any other but for now it seems they arent the best fot for my needs.

February 17, 2021

Hi there! Thanks so much for leaving your feedback. We are constantly looking at new ways to improve our features and your insights are very valuable.

We are currently working on a new product import feature and if you are open to discussion, we would love to connect with you and get your thoughts. Please email us at product@gooten.com. We hope to hear from you!

BTS Love Lights

I liked how easy it was to design my own products, but I think it would be better if we were supplied with more mockup images to post to our own store. Additionally, a lot of my customers are not based in the United States and shipping can get very expensive, especially if they order more than one type of product.

January 19, 2021

Hi there! Thank you for leaving us a review. We like to hear the feedback from our partners to give us some ideas to see how we can improve. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! We hope to work with you again soon!

The Write Journey

I previously posted a very positive review of Gooten. At the time it was based on my initial interaction with the products and design. I love that they offer a huge variety of products to choose from for POD. They make it very easy to add your designs, also. What made me change from a 5-star to 3-star review has more to do with the difficulty I am having in adding the shipping to my Shopify store. It has been tremendously stressful, and still to no avail. I reached out to customer service, but have not heard back yet. I am not sure if there is an actual customer service number, so I am using email for help. I wasn't wanting to have to pay for another app (which seems to be the only way to integrate Gooten's shipping rates hassle-free) at $29/mo to set up shipping without doing it manually. As a new business, I am looking for ease and affordability, and Gooten has dropped the ball here for me. I still love the speed of the fulfillment process, but after receiving my kiss-cut stickers yesterday, I found that they were not kiss-cut. The came as a full 3"x4" sticker. That was very disappointing because I switched over to Gooten for their stickers specifically. Unfortunately, due to the difficulties integrating their shipping with Shopify, products not matching what is described, and not being able to reach customer service in a timely fashion, I have to look elsewhere for POD services. Gooten just isn't the good fit I thought it was. It may be for others, but for me, it's a disappointing "no". Just an FYI if you do choose to use them, or any POD company...order samples, and call support to make sure everything is in order. You don't want to sacrifice your business and reputation if it's not correct.

January 14, 2021

Hi there, thank you for leaving us a review! We are thrilled to hear we have competitive pricing, quality, and the design process. We are always happy to hear feedback to better improve so thank you for giving us your review on the mock ups. We appreciate your input and are happy to have you as a Gooten partner!

Ink and Cotton Apparel

3 wrong or incomplete orders shipped to my customers in a week. Can't even get a response from the help desk. Time to find another printer.

January 4, 2021

Hey there. We are sorry to hear about your experience. Our customer support team has an SLA of 72 business hours and respond M-F 9AM-5PM EST. Please submit a helpdesk ticket so we can look into this further! We hope we can improve your experience.

Atelier 468

I am looking for an app that will do puzzles. Unfortunately, your puzzles say they only ship to US. I contacted Gooten and your staff member, Evelin found out that you do ship to Canada for $9.84. However this feature to ship to Canada is not available from your Product page. I have decided not to use Gooten because I Iive in Canada and I want to be able to ship puzzles in Canada.

December 14, 2020

Thank you so much for leaving us a review, we always like to hear feedback so we know where we can improve. We understand your frustrations. We generate these prices as low as we can that makes sense. We are sorry to hear you won't be going with Gooten but we understand your needs would not be met with us. We apologize and hope you come back in the future!

Fraternal-Store-

I used this app to add products to my website. They have quite a few of the basic products, not anything that pops out from the rest. A little hard to edit designs as well. But the options to link to shopify is good.

October 5, 2020

Hey there, thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We're glad to hear that you are satisfied with Gooten, and we look forward to continuing to work with you!

The Croesus

It’s not bad but there are better options for what I was looking for. (Drop-shipping Apparel) I found other websites that were much more helpful to my needs. That being said Gooten is a great place to start

June 18, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback and are always looking to improve. If there's anything we can help with or if you have any concerns, please let us know at hello@gooten.com.

Dot & Line Co.

I ordered a few posters to test product and unfortunately was not impressed with product quality. My personal use case is specific: I need fine crisp lines, but the prints I received were blurry either due to image post-processing or the ink seeping on the paper. This could perhaps work for a large photo, but I still say it's not good quality. Also, my poster arrived in a triangle tube which was not properly secured closed with tape so it was partially open and the tube itself wasn't *crushed* but it had definitely taken a couple blows. So had my poster unfortunately which left it with some creases. Also, the turnaround time was really, really bad... It took something like 9 days for my poster to even be printed. I ordered one express and one standard and the standard package will have taken 2 full weeks from order to arrival, which I can see being a customer service headache for myself. I would rate a two but I can't speak for their quality on other products like shirts, etc, and they are definitely one of the top price competitors. Ultimately for my current use case, Gooten isn't very good. You should consider getting HP indigo presses or if you already have them, allow posters to be printed on them.

June 18, 2020

One of the unique qualities of print-on-demand products is that products are made one at a time, which can sometimes lead to small variances. That being said, we do apologize for any order issues, and if your request is still outstanding, we kindly ask you to please use our new support form so we can route your request accordingly: https://help.gooten.com/knowledge/how-to-contact-gooten

Additionally, we apologize for the delays in fulfillment and customer support, and that is understandably very frustrating. For some products, fulfillment times are delayed due to COVID-19 restrictions at our manufacturing partners' facilities, coupled with an unexpected increase in order volumes. This has, in turn, affected our customer support team. While our team is working hard to respond to every request, our response times are longer than usual. We greatly appreciate your patience as we manage these challenges.

Essential Oil Style

I tried to use them for my mugs because the price was so low. But I always order samples first and time and time again , the samples were bad. I settle on using them for my greeting cards The interface to add products ( at least for Greeting cards ) have always been clunky and non-intuitive. The shipping feels extremely high. I hope they keep improving.

Purposely Designed

I am giving Gooten 3 stars because the app is pretty easy to use but I have had customer complaints about the print quality. I have to say that when I started doing print on demand a few years ago I used them more often but after last years holiday season I stopped using them as much as that is when I started getting customer complaints with quality.

Previous 1