Gooten: Print on Demand

Gooten: Print on Demand

by Gooten

A Comprehensive Print on Demand Solution for Growing Stores

Fraternal-Store-

I used this app to add products to my website. They have quite a few of the basic products, not anything that pops out from the rest. A little hard to edit designs as well. But the options to link to shopify is good.

October 5, 2020

Hey there, thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We're glad to hear that you are satisfied with Gooten, and we look forward to continuing to work with you!

The Croesus

It’s not bad but there are better options for what I was looking for. (Drop-shipping Apparel) I found other websites that were much more helpful to my needs. That being said Gooten is a great place to start

June 18, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback and are always looking to improve. If there's anything we can help with or if you have any concerns, please let us know at hello@gooten.com.

Dot & Line Co.

I ordered a few posters to test product and unfortunately was not impressed with product quality. My personal use case is specific: I need fine crisp lines, but the prints I received were blurry either due to image post-processing or the ink seeping on the paper. This could perhaps work for a large photo, but I still say it's not good quality. Also, my poster arrived in a triangle tube which was not properly secured closed with tape so it was partially open and the tube itself wasn't *crushed* but it had definitely taken a couple blows. So had my poster unfortunately which left it with some creases. Also, the turnaround time was really, really bad... It took something like 9 days for my poster to even be printed. I ordered one express and one standard and the standard package will have taken 2 full weeks from order to arrival, which I can see being a customer service headache for myself. I would rate a two but I can't speak for their quality on other products like shirts, etc, and they are definitely one of the top price competitors. Ultimately for my current use case, Gooten isn't very good. You should consider getting HP indigo presses or if you already have them, allow posters to be printed on them.

June 18, 2020

One of the unique qualities of print-on-demand products is that products are made one at a time, which can sometimes lead to small variances. That being said, we do apologize for any order issues, and if your request is still outstanding, we kindly ask you to please use our new support form so we can route your request accordingly: https://help.gooten.com/knowledge/how-to-contact-gooten

Additionally, we apologize for the delays in fulfillment and customer support, and that is understandably very frustrating. For some products, fulfillment times are delayed due to COVID-19 restrictions at our manufacturing partners' facilities, coupled with an unexpected increase in order volumes. This has, in turn, affected our customer support team. While our team is working hard to respond to every request, our response times are longer than usual. We greatly appreciate your patience as we manage these challenges.

Essential Oil Style

I tried to use them for my mugs because the price was so low. But I always order samples first and time and time again , the samples were bad. I settle on using them for my greeting cards The interface to add products ( at least for Greeting cards ) have always been clunky and non-intuitive. The shipping feels extremely high. I hope they keep improving.

Purposely Designed

I am giving Gooten 3 stars because the app is pretty easy to use but I have had customer complaints about the print quality. I have to say that when I started doing print on demand a few years ago I used them more often but after last years holiday season I stopped using them as much as that is when I started getting customer complaints with quality.

Atort Photography

In theory they are good, but the reality is the print quality is very average at best many times. The customer support is back and forth via emails which is not ideal at all for me....they should at least have the ability to do online chat support. Gooten is good for average print needs, but don't expect PRO lab quality results for higher end clients or anything because you will be disappointed I'm afraid. Definitely not a Bay Photo or anything for those that know. Good for the mass quality prints that don't require perfection.

Uplift Active

Really great app, but poor quality printing. We have been slowly migrating our print on demand products away from Gooten because about half of our customers complain about the print quality or item quality. We only use a few products from Gooten now. Highly suggest testing a product before offering it to your customers to avoid bad experiences.

Monica Benavidez Home

If Gooten customer service were to actually respond to emails within the stated 24 hours they promise for merchants/partners, they would easily get 5 stars from me. As of now, they take AT LEAST FIVE DAYS to reply to my emails and they have no telephone customer service.

Once I did a chargeback for a sample order I placed, they actually emailed me back quickly...go figure.

Because of this, I only sell 2 Gooten items in my store that I know I will have low issues with because I know their customer service is lacking and very unresponsive. It makes me nervous that I would likely have to take a loss on a Gooten item to keep a customer happy because Gooten's team takes forever to reply.

Amazing selection, great prices, terrible customer service.

Air Vogue

This has been a nightmare. Its been 3 days since trying to switch my store over from another very popular POD company. Gooten has better prices and variety but also much higher shipping.

When pushing a product to your store, you have NO control over the mockups. They are mandatory for ALL variants. Want 8 shirt colors in 5 sizes? Your store will have 40 images with no way to edit them that takes less than an hour or 2. PLUS the mockups are labeled incorrectly, so editing from a csv file is nearly impossible.

I REALLY wanted to like this service but its almost unusable. PLUS you need to orient your artwork for each individual variant! This can be done by editing your art for EVERY product by trial and error of uploading, checking if it fits, editing, repeat, because otherwise you would have to edit 80 variants for each T shirt! It's still a functional app but they need to make critical changes and realize many people start stores while working other fulltime jobs.

I hope to find work arounds to these very time consuming and frustrating issues but each step forward reveals another clumsy design of this app.

If shopify adds bulk delete (crazy that this doesnt exist yet!) a few of these issues would be solved but other sloppy design issues remain.

customer service is basically email/ticket only and respond about once or twice a day. they try to be helpful but no chat support = very long timeline to fix one problem.

Simplybaby Co

I really, really wanted to love gooten, but so far its been a meh experience. The customer service is responsive and as good as you can expect, but the quality and general experience has been far from amazing. Twice now a product has been on backorder, which is fine... but they didn't notify me the first time. I had to email almost 10 days after the order was placed after seeing no movement. Now, the second time 7 days after the order was placed.

Previous 1