Gooten: Print on Demand

Gooten: Print on Demand

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.3)
Developer
Gooten
4.3
May 28, 2021

I think the interface could use some updating. I wish there was a place for me to look at my library of uploaded art work. As of right now you have to make a template to see any of the art work you have uploaded. Also the template making process is extremely slow. Ultimatly I liked their product selection as they had some woman's shirts that the other companies did not have, however when I needed to do an all black shirt collection they were out of stock in med, large, and extra large in black with no idea on when they would be back in stock. The shirt was the only woman's shirt that ran true to size and not small. The app was easy to navigate as it is really a simple app which is not all bad.

TheEclecticChild
Time spent using app: 5 months
Gooten replied June 10, 2021

Hey there! We are happy to have you on board! We appreciate your feedback and your suggestions! Our customer support team always wants to hear about these types of issues so we know how to assist you and how to better ourselves for the future. Thank you for scaling with Gooten!

March 29, 2021

I ordered two pet bandanas, both of which were two different sizes and neither of which were the size listed on the website. I reached out to support, and they were apologetic and offered to send replacements (the only reason I'm not giving a 1-star review). However, I won't be using Gooten products in my shopify store now because I can't trust consistency in their products for my customers.

KittyCatGO
Time spent using app: 2 months
Gooten replied May 21, 2021

Hey there! We are very sorry to hear about your experience. We understand your concern regarding our product support, it helps us a lot to hear about these types of issues and experiences so we know how to help you and how to better ourselves for the future. Thank you for your patience as we work this out.

Edited March 19, 2021

I used Gooten to order art prints which I was hoping to sell through my website. The app's UI was clunky and unintuitive. Shipping was very expensive, and I ended up spending quite a lot just to get four samples. When the prints arrived, it became immediately obvious that Gooten doesn't take quality seriously. Image contrast was blown way out of proportion, and the colors lacked the richness and nuance of the source material. I would not recommend this app for artists. Given the limited inventory of POD items, I don't know why you'd choose Gooten over its competitors.

Wolff Studio
Time spent using app: 28 days
Gooten replied May 21, 2021

Hey there! We are upset to see your experience hasn't been positive. Our customer support team always wants to hear about these types of issues and experiences so we know how to help you and how to better ourselves for the future. Thank you for your patience as we work this out.

March 8, 2021

Love the quality of the printing and variety of products. My customers are also very happy with the quality. I find the software pretty straightforward to use. Things I would change: shipping costs are way too costly (especially when it's important for small businesses to provide free shipping to customers as an incentive, this eats a lot of my profit. The shipping fees are also more than what I would typically pay to mail these objects.); I’d love to have better product mock-ups that parallel or are the same as what you use to show products in your product catalog. Why aren't these available? Lastly, I'd like to see the platform compatible on all devices (especially tablets!), not just a laptop or desktop.

PEACE OF SASS
Time spent using app: 5 months
Gooten replied March 9, 2021

Hi there! Thank you so much for leaving us a review! We are thrilled to hear you are mostly enjoying working with us and appreciate the feedback in ways you would like to see us improve. We value the input from our partners and like to know the ways we can suit them best. Thank you for choosing to scale your shop with Gooten!

March 4, 2021

Print quality on tees is subpar; however, the turnaround time is good. Love to come back once their quality control is a little better.

All Over Brutality
Time spent using app: 17 days
Gooten replied March 4, 2021

Hi there! We are sorry to hear about your experience. Our support team definitely wants to learn more about this. Please submit a ticket through our helpdesk. Again, we apologize for this experience. Thank you for your patience as we review this.