Gooten: Print on Demand

Gooten: Print on Demand

by Gooten

A Comprehensive Print on Demand Solution for Growing Stores

Chumblez

They carry some stuff other POD providers dont, but they will substitute a product for something similar if they are out of stock for that particular product. This is unacceptable for my business, as it depends on quality clothing from specific brands and models. Production time and shipping are good though.

Magna Canvas

I've only used Gooten for their canvas products and am very happy with the quality, pricing and shipping times. Support sometimes feels like they do not really listen and just respond with templates. But overall I'm happy with their service.

Dawg Paddle

Really easy to get started. Love that the app let's you sync multiple stores. Product development is pretty easy. Would love to see some more development on this end, especially templates for products. While there's some room for improvement, overall, I can say I'm satisfied with it.

November 19, 2020

Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to write us a review and give us some feedback. We appreciate the input of our partners as we continue to want to evolve. We value you as a Gooten partner!

Krown Klub

I've use this app to dropship products from my Shopify store and the have great quality, decent shipping time and customers are satisfied. Will continue to do business.

November 12, 2020

Thank you for your review. We look forward to your continued business and value you as a Gooten partner!

Nicole Clothing

Very satisfied with the product selection, would like more options as well. Information was very understanding

November 12, 2020

Hey there, Nicole! Thank you for your review, we value the feedback of our partners! We carefully select the products in our catalog and do our very best to have a well rounded presentation of items available. Thank you for being a Gooten partner!

gloryficashop

It is not the best application I've seen so far but I was able to manage and connect my store with Shopify. I like the fact that it offers a variety of some goodies that aren't in other POD stores.

November 12, 2020

Hey there! Thank you for leaving a review. We work so hard to provide a broad variety of products for our catalog so we are happy to hear you are enjoying our options. Thank you for being a Gooten partner and we look forward to working with you more!

splooot

Product catalog is big but need more moqups and style. very easy to use and has good shipping rates and customer service.

November 12, 2020

Hey there! Thank you for leaving us a review. We always value our partners input! It makes us so happy to hear of your positive experience with us. Thank you for being a Gooten partner!

BeyondWordsCT

I use this app to help link my Gooten account for easy accessibility. It is working well so far so good. I had one print issue, but we are working to correct that,

October 19, 2020

Hey there, thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We look forward to continuing to work with you!

TaraHuntDesigns

I’ve been using this app to add really unique pieces to my shop. I like that you can design for multiple variants at once. I do want to see better mock up capabilities within Gooten. Showing the product in a beautiful environment or a nice looking model would increase sales. I am also looking for more pet offerings, specifically sublimated printed dog collars and dog shirts.

October 19, 2020

Hey there, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We're so glad that you are satisfied with our product selection and are having a great experience with our services so far. We will most definitely note your feedback about mockups and relay this to the team. This is an area that we would like to improve in soon! As for the pet products, we are always adding fun new product additions to our site, so stay tuned! Thanks for being a Gooten partner.

Stonecrowe Trading Co.

This app shows promise and I would like to see it grow to provide a larger selection of products and some more features to the app it's self. Good luck Gooten

October 9, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are always adding new and fun product additions to our catalog-- so stay tuned! Thanks for being a Gooten partner!

Previous 1 3 4 5