Gooten: Print on Demand

Print on Demand Solutions for Visionary Brands

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

chriskcreates

Gooten is great! I love the shipping / production times and the products are much better quality than expected. Only thing I wish was better was the mock up image generation. Some of them did not look as great as I would expect.

kveks

Location Singapore

In my search for a good POD, Gooten satisfies most of my requirements. Pros include good mockups, well-priced products, easy and no lag UI and good quality products. The main con for me is the lack of custom packaging (only custom packing slips are available). Overall, enjoy the experience using Gooten as a POD.

Tee Owl

Great selection of products and tees with good competitive prices. Easy to use interface and a robust production network including internationally. The one issue for me personally is not having an easy way to moving and manipulating the art around the print area on the shirts and not having a second mock up where the shirt is shown on a model. There is also no png option for the mock up so the background is transparent.

October 5, 2022

Hi, we're so glad to hear that you are enjoying your experience with Gooten so far! We love offering a wide variety of products for our partners at affordable rates and are always adding fun new additions to the catalog. On the note of designing and mockups, we are always looking for great new ways to make our service more user friendly, and will pass this feedback along to the team for future platform updates. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review, and thank you for being a Gooten partner!

imvartwork

Location Germany

they offer a good variety of products and their support answered my request very quickly. I also really like the shipping cost calculator! personally, I would love to see fabric and wallpaper in their product catalog! with that it'd be a perfect 5 star review from me!

October 5, 2022

Hi there and thank you so much for leaving us a review! We are so happy to hear you enjoy our product catalog and shipping calculator! As always, we value getting feedback to learn of ways we are able to improve so thank you for taking the time to provide us with this, and we'll be sure to pass your product feedback along to our team! We look forward to working with you more, and thank you for being a Gooten partner.

Nahui Residence

Haven't had any problems, but I do wish we can contact them through phone when immediate concerns needs assistance.

October 5, 2022

Hi there and thank you for the review. We appreciate your feedback! We are thrilled to hear you are enjoying Gooten so far. We hear your concerns about our customer support. We do have an SLA of 72 business hours and feel confident in our team and their ability to assist our partners with their needs as best they can in that time frame. If you ever have another concern please submit another ticket and they will address all concerns once they connect with you! We appreciate your patience. Thank you for working with Gooten!

Mythical Cottage

Have not have any problems with orders or products. Could use more options but great shirts. Pricing is good

Anthony G. Martinez

I like the interface. Easy to navigate and know what is where. I like the variety of stuff I could customize for my brand.

horgadis.com

Location Vietnam

Easy to work with and there are many special products that can't be found anywhere else. The price is fare too.

Keep Salem Odd

I chose to connect the Gooten app to my Shopify store because they had products that were key to my plan but that I couldn't find elsewhere. The app for creating products and sharing them to your Shopify (or elsewhere) is fairly straightforward and I can see that it has more options I haven't even looked into yet. Installation and set up were seamless and intuitive. I do like that you can bulk upload a lot of art work at once. It would be super fabulous if you could apply that artwork to a product as a bunch of variations all at once. As it is, you have to go through a many-click process one by one, as far as I can tell. I know Gooten has been around a long time, and I feel like they have capabilities I can grow into, which is nice.

Count Your Smiles

Gooten is a great app with a strong integration with Shopify. It's simple to set up and configure and their fulfillment prices are reasonable. Shipping costs occasionally make it prohibitive to use them, especially for small card-based products, but for larger packages their bulk discounts are good.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7