Gooten: Print on Demand

Gooten: Print on Demand

by Gooten

Automatic fulfillment & operations for fast-growing stores

My T-Shirt People

I was extremely please with the length of time from order to shipped considering the staff shortages most companies are dealing with. My products were perfect and I will be switching the products I can to Gooten.

June 19, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that you are enjoying working with Gooten.

Hampton Ivy

I love Gooten and use them for almost all of my accessories and home decor products. The process of creating your own items is incredibly easy and so is the process of listing them on Shopify. Whenever someone places an order, I don't have to do a thing. Gooten receives the order and fulfills it all themselves and updates Shopify and my customers for me on the status of their orders. Their customer service is great too. The reason I'm giving four stars instead of five is because their bandana quality decreased since I started using them in 2018 that I had to stop selling them, they used to be softer and now they're very stiff. But like I mentioned, their customer service is great and they refunded me for the samples I wasn't happy with. The quality of the rest of their products is great though!

June 19, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback and kind words. We are always looking to improve so I will be sure to pass along your comments to our team. Thank you!

Zo Tobi

Great selection and fairly user-friendly.

What would make it 5 stars:

• Automatic shipping price integration with Shopify (like Printful has)
• View & edit automatic order emails
• Bulk-edit some but not all product variants
• Duplicate draft products
• Save draft products
• More clear language on the order status back-end pages

Taylor Winder

Cheap prices and relatively quick fulfillment. Their user interface isn't the most intuitive, though, and the lack of automatic shipping price integration keeps them from being the perfect solution.

June 19, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback. We are always looking to improve so I will be sure to share your comments with our team. Thank you!

MonkeyTravel

I used this app 1 month ago in order to create my own pillow for my Brand. Price is expensive vs other similar shop but the product has a good quality. My advice is to improve the photo to upload in our e-commerce.

SAYCRED BLU DESIGN STUDIO

I've used the app so far for the accessory pouches, scarves, weekender totes & wrapped canvases. I think all the products mentioned above except for the scarf has pretty good base & printing quality. My designs & artwork colors are well represented on the products. I would like to grow my scarf business significantly but don't feel the base fabric they use scarves is fashionable, or comfortable for wearing, it is very transparent so designs created print out with a more "transparent look". Would love if they keep the sizes of scarves offered but offer more "opaque" based fabrics like cotton, satin, crepe etc. so design artwork can really pop like it does on most scarves from other manufacturers.GREAT customer service-they usually get back to you within 24 hours, REALLY appreciate that. Last Christmas one of my customers orders was lost in mail and they immediately sent out a replacement- I highly applaud that!! Come visit us at WWW,SAYCREDBLU.COM

Kate Shore Art

So far I have used this app for pillow cases, zipper pouches, and wrapped canvases. I wasn't crazy about the canvas but I LOVE the zipper pouches and pillow cases. It has been simple so far. I think the art upload/edit area could be improved but so far I have enjoyed it and plan to add more of their products.

C&NY Toxic Wear

App is easy to use and I do recommend it highly. I do enjoy using it and that is all I can say at this time.

Medic Express Co.

This app has given me the ability to make some truly quality products. I mainly use them for Tumblers and i love the way they come out. I do have one gripe about them though. The tumblers are a spin lid, not a slide lid. I would much rather they change that but the quality of my products have been exceeding my expectations.

Sukoon.Clothing

pretty decent, prices are decent, shipping is decent, the whole service is pretty decent. customer service is pretty good too!

Previous 1 3