Gooten

Gooten

by Gooten

Automatic fulfillment & operations for fast-growing stores

Genius Lab Gear

I've ordered samples of mugs, bandanas and a 5x7 canvas wrap print, and all have come out well. The mugs are high quality. I can see how t-shirts would be a nightmare to sell through Gooten given the mockup and variant challenges, but give it a chance if you're selling something with only one or two sizes and no other variations. The prices are lower than anything else I've found. Shipping costs are complex but again can be gotten around if your store and variants aren't complex.

Tantlr

I love them but... Their imaging sizing requirements have always been an issue for me. I even ordered a sample blanket, and even though it met the requirements, it still did not come out right. The customer service is great, just the imaging requirements could be a little clearer or more cut and dry

Firg Casual Tees

So far, Gooten's customer service is incredibly satisfying. Responses were made a day top after you email them a question. I am new to online business and the whole dropshipping concept, but with Gooten, everything is made easy, including the whole publication process of your first product. Starting from their preference settings to their UI, everything is designed with convenience in mind.

However, I have not reached the ordering stage, I am still uncertain about the finishing product including the printing quality. Yet, with all the positive experience so far, I am looking forward to posting another positive review.

Rodifer Animation Company

After using Gooten for over a year, I've become quite familiar with the quality of the products and the customer service. Customer Service is outstanding. I've never had to wait more than a few hours for a response to an email. If there's any issue with a product, Gooten jumps through hoops to get you a replacement ASAP.

Most of their products are very good. Their sherpa fleece blanket is outstanding in both quality of print and the material itself. It's a thick, heavy and warm blanket. The Duvet Cover was good, but the print wasn't quite as sharp as a competitor's, and the material wasn't as thick and durable as I would have liked. The suede pillow and pet bed were both nice, but the image wasn't as sharp as I would have liked. However, the wall tapestry and tote bags were great in both quality of product and quality of print.

Blended Designs

I have been extremely pleased with the quality of their work. The color on my totes are the EXACT color of the design. My orders have been fulfilled and shipped very quickly. I would give 5 stars if they offered bulk pricing.

Thepartyville

Nice catalog but shipping costs are too expensive to EU

Gymshirts

good, no GREAT customer service. Shipping to europe still high (too high?)