Gooten: Print on Demand

Gooten: Print on Demand

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.3)
Developer
Gooten
4.3
November 16, 2022

Gooten is great! I love the shipping / production times and the products are much better quality than expected. Only thing I wish was better was the mock up image generation. Some of them did not look as great as I would expect.

chriskcreates
Time spent using app: 5 days
October 18, 2022

In my search for a good POD, Gooten satisfies most of my requirements. Pros include good mockups, well-priced products, easy and no lag UI and good quality products. The main con for me is the lack of custom packaging (only custom packing slips are available). Overall, enjoy the experience using Gooten as a POD.

kveks
Singapore
Time spent using app: 14 days
September 2, 2022

Great selection of products and tees with good competitive prices. Easy to use interface and a robust production network including internationally. The one issue for me personally is not having an easy way to moving and manipulating the art around the print area on the shirts and not having a second mock up where the shirt is shown on a model. There is also no png option for the mock up so the background is transparent.

Tee Owl
Time spent using app: 3 months
Gooten replied October 5, 2022

Hi, we're so glad to hear that you are enjoying your experience with Gooten so far! We love offering a wide variety of products for our partners at affordable rates and are always adding fun new additions to the catalog. On the note of designing and mockups, we are always looking for great new ways to make our service more user friendly, and will pass this feedback along to the team for future platform updates. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review, and thank you for being a Gooten partner!

August 22, 2022

they offer a good variety of products and their support answered my request very quickly. I also really like the shipping cost calculator! personally, I would love to see fabric and wallpaper in their product catalog! with that it'd be a perfect 5 star review from me!

imvartwork
Germany
Time spent using app: 27 days
Gooten replied October 5, 2022

Hi there and thank you so much for leaving us a review! We are so happy to hear you enjoy our product catalog and shipping calculator! As always, we value getting feedback to learn of ways we are able to improve so thank you for taking the time to provide us with this, and we'll be sure to pass your product feedback along to our team! We look forward to working with you more, and thank you for being a Gooten partner.

July 16, 2022

Haven't had any problems, but I do wish we can contact them through phone when immediate concerns needs assistance.

Nahui Residence
Time spent using app: 5 days
Gooten replied October 5, 2022

Hi there and thank you for the review. We appreciate your feedback! We are thrilled to hear you are enjoying Gooten so far. We hear your concerns about our customer support. We do have an SLA of 72 business hours and feel confident in our team and their ability to assist our partners with their needs as best they can in that time frame. If you ever have another concern please submit another ticket and they will address all concerns once they connect with you! We appreciate your patience. Thank you for working with Gooten!