Gooten: Print on Demand

Gooten: Print on Demand | Reviews

by Gooten

Print on Demand Solutions for Visionary Brands

OutCompete

This app was easy to use, processing was timely, and merchandise was high-quality. I was especially impressed by the printing. Very professional.

June 10, 2021

Hi there! Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We are so so happy to hear that your experience has been great! We are thrilled to have you on board as a partner! Thank you for scaling with Gooten!

mondaybythewater

The app is simple to use. I love the interface. When I had questions about shipping and product cost, I was easily able to find that with a quick search.

June 10, 2021

Thank you so much for leaving us a review! We love to see that you are enjoying working with us. We look forward to working with you more!

Fanjoy

Loving Gotten thus far! There customer and client support team is super fast and responsive. Really have to give it to them for their flexibility and support as well as the quality of their products.

May 7, 2021

Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate all the feedback we can. We are thrilled to hear that our customer support team assisted you quickly and efficiently. We are looking forward to working with you more!

Ted & Buns Creations

A variety of products so I'm excited to get my sample products (pins, AOP sweatshirt and stickers)... I'm still waiting 2 weeks in for my order to be processed....
However, no complaints from my customers so far for the greeting cards I've ordered.

April 27, 2021

Hey there! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying working with us. We really appreciate your feedback and hope to hear a positive review once your products arrive. Thank you for scaling with Gooten!

Julene Ewert

I'm trying out Gooten. I've been using Printful, but they don't have everything that I need. I was attracted to the puzzles. I received my sample and was impressed by the quality of the puzzle. Glossy and thick pieces pack into a white box with a clear cover. I would suggest better mockups. Thanks!

April 13, 2021

Hey Julene. Thank you so much for leaving us a review! We are thrilled to hear you are enjoying working with us. Note taken for our mock ups. Thank you for your feedback!

Casket

So far so good! I've been switching my business from Printful to Gooten and so far it's been a blast. Their interface is clean and intuive, their products are good, and their customer service is on par so far. Keep it up!

April 12, 2021

Hey there! Thank you for leaving us a review! We are so thrilled to hear you are enjoying working with us. It's so great to hear that our site is easy to use and helpful to your shop. Thank you for scaling your shop with Gooten!

marsbite

The process was fairly smooth. I sold a canvas with them and it was produced and shipped on time, they manually checked to make sure my design was the right dimensions before they printed it which was nice

March 11, 2021

Hi there! Thank you for leaving us a review. We are thrilled to hear that your experience has been positive with us. We always love to hear of the ways Gooten is working with partners to help their shop!

Project Kanvas

Gooten's app was easy to install and setup in my Shopify store. It's great they have such a wide product selection to choose from. However, it was a little tricky to figure out how to integrate the products from the Gooten shop over to my Shopify store, since sometimes the SKU would not match up. Overall, this is a great app to dropship high-quality products.

March 1, 2021

Hi there! Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We are so happy to hear you are enjoying the broad variety of products we offer! As far as the integration goes, our website is a great resource for all things Gooten! We have blog articles that our customer support team updates regularly that help with common issues like this. In addition, our customer support team is so incredibly helpful and are able to assist our partners as needed. We hope this helps! Thank you for scaling with Gooten!

Desprints

I used the app to print canvases. It's been a pretty seamless experience thus far, I can't complain.

February 22, 2021

Hi there! Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We are thrilled to hear your experience has been positive for the time you have been working with us and look forward to hearing more about your experience. Thank you for going with Gooten!

Wag Brand

They made everything super easy! Pricing is very good! I hope the company continues to work on getting more products and also work on getting shipping costs lower because that is my only pain point here. Great work Gooten Team.

February 9, 2021

Hi there! Thank you for leaving us a review. We are thrilled to hear you are enjoying your experience with us and thank you so much for the feedback! We always appreciate learning the ways we can improve. We look forward to working with you more.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6