Gooten: Print on Demand

Print on Demand Solutions for Visionary Brands

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Mythical Cottage

Have not have any problems with orders or products. Could use more options but great shirts. Pricing is good

Anthony G. Martinez

I like the interface. Easy to navigate and know what is where. I like the variety of stuff I could customize for my brand.

horgadis.com

Location Vietnam

Easy to work with and there are many special products that can't be found anywhere else. The price is fare too.

Keep Salem Odd

I chose to connect the Gooten app to my Shopify store because they had products that were key to my plan but that I couldn't find elsewhere. The app for creating products and sharing them to your Shopify (or elsewhere) is fairly straightforward and I can see that it has more options I haven't even looked into yet. Installation and set up were seamless and intuitive. I do like that you can bulk upload a lot of art work at once. It would be super fabulous if you could apply that artwork to a product as a bunch of variations all at once. As it is, you have to go through a many-click process one by one, as far as I can tell. I know Gooten has been around a long time, and I feel like they have capabilities I can grow into, which is nice.

Count Your Smiles

Gooten is a great app with a strong integration with Shopify. It's simple to set up and configure and their fulfillment prices are reasonable. Shipping costs occasionally make it prohibitive to use them, especially for small card-based products, but for larger packages their bulk discounts are good.

OutCompete

This app was easy to use, processing was timely, and merchandise was high-quality. I was especially impressed by the printing. Very professional.

June 10, 2021

Hi there! Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We are so so happy to hear that your experience has been great! We are thrilled to have you on board as a partner! Thank you for scaling with Gooten!

mondaybythewater

The app is simple to use. I love the interface. When I had questions about shipping and product cost, I was easily able to find that with a quick search.

June 10, 2021

Thank you so much for leaving us a review! We love to see that you are enjoying working with us. We look forward to working with you more!

Fanjoy

Loving Gotten thus far! There customer and client support team is super fast and responsive. Really have to give it to them for their flexibility and support as well as the quality of their products.

May 7, 2021

Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate all the feedback we can. We are thrilled to hear that our customer support team assisted you quickly and efficiently. We are looking forward to working with you more!

Ted & Buns Creations

A variety of products so I'm excited to get my sample products (pins, AOP sweatshirt and stickers)... I'm still waiting 2 weeks in for my order to be processed....
However, no complaints from my customers so far for the greeting cards I've ordered.

April 27, 2021

Hey there! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying working with us. We really appreciate your feedback and hope to hear a positive review once your products arrive. Thank you for scaling with Gooten!

Julene Ewert

I'm trying out Gooten. I've been using Printful, but they don't have everything that I need. I was attracted to the puzzles. I received my sample and was impressed by the quality of the puzzle. Glossy and thick pieces pack into a white box with a clear cover. I would suggest better mockups. Thanks!

April 13, 2021

Hey Julene. Thank you so much for leaving us a review! We are thrilled to hear you are enjoying working with us. Note taken for our mock ups. Thank you for your feedback!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7