Gooten: Print on Demand

Gooten: Print on Demand

by Gooten

Automatic fulfillment & operations for fast-growing stores

Imageireland

Very good app, one that i will use alot for my store. Alot of options. Would be great if they added an option for jigsaws!

June 17, 2020

Hi, thank you for your positive review! We're glad to hear you are happy with Gooten. While our jigsaw puzzles are currently out of stock, we will update our partners when they are back in production through our Status Update page here: https://www.gooten.com/status-updates. We recommend bookmarking this page or following our updates on Twitter (@gootenupdates) to stay informed on production updates. Thank you again for your review!

Original Family Shop

I love the variety of products I can choose from. The customer service is very quick & very helpful!

June 17, 2020

Hi, thank you for your positive review! We are happy to hear that you enjoy using Gooten.

PEAK Family Gifts

I have been using them for over a year now and am very satisfied with their company. I have used other POD suppliers and these guys are way better because they have so many products and great service. We personalize our items and they make it easy to integrate. Highly recommend!

June 17, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review and kind words! We are very happy to hear that you are enjoying using Gooten.

Pawtone

Gooten and their team has been great to work with. The integration has been seamless, and the pricing on their products is very reasonable. I love the workflow they offer for custom products!! Looking forward to using them more

June 17, 2020

Hi, thank you for your positive review and kind feedback! We are happy to know that you enjoy working with Gooten. We look forward to continuing to support your store.

The Pageant Girlie

I use a variety of PoD vendors, and LOVE some of the unique items we can get at Gooten. Our niche is specifically towards the fashion/pageant industry and our customers have really enjoyed the items and come back for more. They don't have the biggest apparel variety, but their other items are top-notch!

June 17, 2020

Thank you for your positive review! We are happy to hear that you enjoy our product selection. We are always looking to improve so I will be sure to share your feedback with our team.

NÓVEL

I use this app to work on my Dropshipping company. I like that this app helps me use any amount of shirts and comes with many good features. It would be better if the app was to have the shirts that were put on my Shopify store to restock faster because they go pretty fast when I’m working on something. Also the app needs to give me the eligibility to manage the inventory on my Shopify account.

June 18, 2020

Thank you for your positive review! We are always looking to improve, so I will be sure to share your feedback with our team.

Pup Scruffs

I really like this app compared to other print on demand companies. The interface is really easy to use and support has been fantastic to deal with. They also have a nice selection of products. So far I am very happy with them.

June 18, 2020

Hi, thanks for your positive review! We are glad to hear you are enjoying using Gooten.

Connoisseur Shoppe

This app synced well with my platform and store. The app is user friendly and easy to use and navigate. I love the product offering with Gooten and I am excited to see the turn around for processing and shipment after the industry gets back to normal after the stay-home orders and shut down. I do not have any complaints.

ataraxia towels

I ordered some products and they are pretty high quality. You should at least check their products out

June 18, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback and are glad that you enjoy using Gooten.

RareRiver

I use this app to create custom clothing for my brand. They do an amazing job at supplying me with great products, at the cheapest price :)

June 18, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear you enjoy using Gooten.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13