Gooten

Gooten

by Gooten

Automatic fulfillment & operations for fast-growing stores

Acrylic Diva

Gooten has stellar customer service! Wow! Last week I had a shipment that came late from Gooten and it had all kinds of stickers on it and looked like it had been drug under a truck. I contacted Gooten and sent a picture of the package. They not only got back to me with details, they refunded the order for my trouble. Super customer service always. And if I have a question, I almost always get an email answer the very next day.

As an aside, the products are great too. I have created custom pillows, scarves, tote bags, journals and greeting cards. The quality is great and my designs look wonderful. And everything is made in the USA! That's a big selling point and I can highlight that on every product.

Thanks Gooten!

Folk N Funky

FolkNFunky fully recommends Gooten!
We have been with Gooten for four years. The customer service is outstanding. Gooten has helped us grow far bigger than we thought possible when starting. The product selection, quality, and turn around time are very good. The staff actually cares about their customers and are very personable. We plan on using Gooten for years to come, in our opinion, they are simply the best!

Ivan Guaderrama Wholesale

Our experience with Gooden has been outstanding in every respect and aspect of the operation of our retail and wholesale stores. From the very beginning when we decided to transition from our old platform to Gootens´, the personalized customer service we have received during the whole transition process and since fully operating live, has been superb. Every single issue and particularity of our needs has been expedited and thoroughly resolved in time and form. We are very happy, it has made our operation much easier and effective.

FamilyKeeps

After trying almost every other POD supplier, Gooten is by far the best out there. The products they offer are great quality, Customer Service is fast and responsive, and shipping times are unbeatable. Thank you so much guys:)

Enthuzst

POD has a slew of extremely valuable benefits, which prompt a small businesses ability to scale rapidly and minimize risk with new product launches. The agility and adaptability is unparalleled. At times, POD has its flaws, such as wrong product shipped / damage product shipped, or other customer service issues which can lead to tactical execution challenges. Gooten has a phenomenal team to fill in those gaps. I am extremely pleased with the companies product catalogue as well as their value of looking at customers as partners. As my business grows, their business grows. Its nice to know they value me as much as I value them - all with the end customer as the #1 priority. Gooten has proven themselves in strides compared to the other POD companies on Shopify.

Caden Lane

Since working with Gooten, I have been so pleased with the overall process. POD is new for our company, so we weren’t quite sure how it would all work out. Being able to sync our Shopify store with Gooten was slightly difficult; however, the Gooten team was quick to respond and helped us get everything set up. Overall, Gooten has wonderful customer service and is incredibly helpful and open to all our needs. We especially LOVE working with Maddy! :)

Highway 3

Working with Gooten has been great since the beginning of our connection. They were so helpful to all of our needs, big and small. Very responsive customer service team as well! A great variety of products to choose from, and they have welcomed our suggestions as well. Love their customer interface, very user friendly. Overall, great company to work with!

Rose from Africa

It’s is cost efficient the customer service is great especially as a store you always want to communicate with your manufacturers. They have high variety of products to print on and the interface is very user friendly. I have been using them for 4-5months now and I highly recommend these underdogs

Vintage Virgin Islands

They are always very responsive to my inquires and I appreciate that so much!. Thank you Gooten for showing that you care.

Paint the Country

Gooten is very responsive and really cares about what the end product looks like. I am very happy with them! I also think they have a better than average selection of products compared to others.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6