Gooten: Print on Demand

Gooten: Print on Demand | Reviews

by Gooten

Print on Demand Solutions for Visionary Brands

K1ng Cringe Store

I have had a great experience with Gooten so far. My Partnerships manager is very helpful and supportive and makes the process much easier for a solopreneur like myself. Would recommend.

The Millennial Mutt

Integration of this app was a breeze. They are fast and easy to use! Obsessed is an understatement. They are my go-to-app from now on.

November 5, 2021

We're so glad to hear that you are enjoying your experience with Gooten so far and that our app is easy to use! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are looking forward to working with you more!

Dancespiration Designs

Installation and interface is easy to use. Great product selection and customer support. Very happy so far.

November 5, 2021

Hi there! Thank you so much for leaving us a review! We love to see that you are enjoying working with us and that you appreciate our customer support team as much as we do. We look forward to working with you more. Thank you for scaling with Gooten!

Pets on Merch

The app installation was straightforward once I read the instructions. They have a wide range of products, including some that I haven't seen on other print-on-demand apps. I would like them to add ways my customers can automatically add personalization to the order, but so far, Great app.

November 1, 2021

Hi there! Thanks so much for leaving us a review! We appreciate your feedback and we are thrilled to hear you have enjoyed your experience with us. We love offering a wide variety of products for our partners and are always adding fun new additions to the catalog. Thank you for scaling with Gooten!

Death & Co Market

This app is very user-friendly. The customer service has been very helpful and walked me through each step and provided samples of every product we have requested.

October 18, 2021

Hi there! Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We love hearing that you are enjoying working with Gooten and that you love our customer support team as much as we do. Thank you for scaling with Gooten!

MMAH Online!

This app was super easy to install and I love the variety of products it provides! The wine tumblers are my favorite item to sell from this app. I do wish that I was able to use more than one image on the product (for layering on a design) but other than that, the app is amazing and simple to use/navigate through!

September 2, 2021

Hey there! Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We appreciate having you as a partner! Thank you for scaling with Gooten!

ClarksCustoms

Gooten is one of the best POD solutions on the market. Very large selection of products and several variants to each product.

August 4, 2021

Hey there! Thank you for the review! We love hearing that you're satisfied with our products and service. We hope to work with you again in the future! Thank you for scaling with Gooten!

Andrea Kruszka Photography

Gooten is super easy to use and has an awesome range of products that I wasn't able to find elsewhere. My customers love the variety and the ordering process has been super easy. Love option to customize branding on packaging!

August 4, 2021

Thank you for the review, Andrea! We are thrilled to know that we're helping your business grow! We appreciate having you as a partner! Thank you for scaling with Gooten!

The Parker Shoppes

I have to say that my experience with Gooten has been pretty amazing. Like a lot of your print on demand apps, you simply download it install it and you work from that point forward. Whatever you create and sell it's really you. If you want tech support, you have to send an email. However, they have changed their onboarding process and you get to talk to people who work for the company and I think to build a true partnership This is a powerful aspect. I wish there were more print on demand app companies that did things like this. Now I really understand the potential that I have and I can really grow out the brand. I think this is powerful and I strongly recommend anyone who is looking for a partner for print on demand Gooten is your source. I also have to honestly say with all the products that they have available building a successful print on demand business is available with this app!

August 4, 2021

Hi there! Thank you for leaving us a review. We appreciate getting positive feedback like this. We value our partners very much and we're always looking to support and build strong relationships with them. We are looking forward to working with you more! Thank you for scaling with Gooten!

Word on Fire

They have been awesome to work with so far! We are very excited to grow our business with them as partners.

June 22, 2021

Thank you for the review! We love to hear that our team is pleasant to work with and assists your excellence in your shop. Thank you for scaling with Gooten!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24