GOTit Connect

GOTit Connect

by GOTIt App

List & Sell your products on GOTit to millions of shoppers

Balardi

It's not working and I have tried to contact them (sent email), no one answers. don't install this app!

NicksBargainHouse

The store was somehow disconnected and just get a message "Please contact GOTit customer service to enable your account. I Sent in messages to customer support. Customer support told me to contact store support. I have sent at least 2 messages to store support over a month ago and no one has messaged me back with any help at all.

Rivera's Boutique

***update***
refund given for the unsuccessful sales. They responded quickly and took care of the issue.

If you have this app installed, check your billing.
Every other day I am getting asked "Please Complete store payment configurations". Another thing i noticed. It's 2 charges on 2 failed orders. Emailed support. Please refund and Fix. your fees are only when Something is sold. not when payment fail.
This should not happen. Now i have to check my other store. review will be updated once fixed Uninstalled app from both of my stores.

KjSelections

Keeps asking me again and again and again to "Please Complete store payment configurations"....I complete it and AGAIN the same...I then am allowed to publish products and then 2-3 days later I am asked again the same thing >> "Please Complete store payment configurations".....ALSO I MADE A SHOPIFY GURU EMAIL THEM TO ANSWER A QUESTION CONCERNING THE $2,500 MONTHLY CHARGE....Is this something I would be billed or is this the limit to how much I can sell on GOTit? They NEVER answered back

Aguamarina Jewelry

***Update*** 1/8/2020 at 8:15 pm Est
After reaching out to the support email, I received a response. 2 hours later, they had a fix for the issue with the tags on the products getting deleted after the app applies a gotit tag. looks like it is no longer applying the tag to the products after publishing. Thank you again for the quick fix.

The app is really easy to use.

A warning to others when you install this app be prepared to re-add your tags. if your site uses tags for collections etc... i am forewarning you that you will lose all your tags once you install and publish your items. I have messaged support on this issue. Waiting for a response. Will change rating once this issue is corrected. Thought I write this review before anyone else installs.

January 9, 2020

Hey, thanks for taking the time to leaving a review. If you need anything or have ideas that can help us get better feel free to contact us. Good luck with GOTit and as a heads up all of the items that you sync with GOTit will be available for sale on the app starting Sunday next week. Good luck selling on the app and we hope that you will enjoy it