Govalo | Gift Cards

A new gift card and store credit experience

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Govalo gift card image on a imac monitor

1 review

O.C. Hairsystems

Wanted to buy, only had one question in advance and sent it to them. No answer for one week. So maybe I get a response when writing a valuation...

December 8, 2021

Hi there,

My name is Rhian Beutler and I am the Co-Founder of Govalo. Thank you for reaching out to us.

Here at Govalo we want to give all of our customers an excellent customer experience, 100% of the time.

However, I believe that there may be a point of confusion, as every email address we email to get ahold of you bounces back, and we have no record of you ever emailing us.

Our team has attempted to get in contact with you via email, WhatsApp, Instagram and Facebook, and we know it is getting late in Germany, so it’s okay if you do not respond today.

We want to make this right, and want to help you find the solution that you need.

Please email us at support@govalo.com ASAP so that we can get in contact with you and help answer the question(s) that you need to have answered and to see if we can find a resolution to the challenge that you have with our app.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

All the best,