GovX ID Exclusive Discounts

GovX ID Exclusive Discounts

by GovX

Launch military and first responder discounts on your store

American Precision Arms

Easy to install and promote. Support is quick and very knowledgeable.
I messed up the settings and Jessica fixed the problem in no time.

Corro

The team was very helpful during our implementation, and the program is a great way to support those that serve the country and community.

Survivor Filter

We needed a solution for a dedicated program to have our Military customers input their credentials in a safe and secure verification process, GovX ID provided exactly this. We like the security and peace of mind our customers now have with GovX and allows us to be more hands off. We had some technical issues and Jessica was incredibly quick to solve it! Every touchpoint with GovX has been fantastic.

Neuro

This app is a no-brainer to add into any store. It's an easy way to support our servicemen for all the work they do. Feel free to check it out at getneuro.com.

The Milky Mudra

Works great and my customers greatly appreciate it! Its an honor to offer this discount to our service members who have given so much to our country.

Quikcord

The GovX ID app was extremely easy to install and has allowed our company the opportunity to provide a discount to all those who have served!

Fish-Field

I'm a combat vet and I really wanted to be able to offer a discount to fellow vets, along with first responders and active duty. There are some other options out there for verifying the customer, but they cost a lot of money. It's nice that GOVX has extended their verification software to us little guys, at no extra cost. I want to help take care of our veterans in my little way and this app helps me do it. It was pretty seamless with the instal. Their support was quick to help me out. If you're worried about customers using the discount code for items on sale, you can create a collection that grans all products without a compare to price. Make that collection the only collection that works with coupon.

A3 Performance

GovX ID was easy to download and it's easy to use. We've had a number of orders come in with the GovX ID discount. I feel better about it because I know that those orders are verified and no one is abusing the discount, and we also have the consistent ability to reward government and military with a discount they deserve. I've had zero issues with this app - it's only added value to our site!

Duke Cannon

Fantastic app! Easy to install, easy to setup. This enabled us to immediately fulfill our mission to further support US Military families, veterans and first responders by providing them the highest retail discount via their GovX ID. Thanks for making it simple and quick to implement. We experienced immediate use from customers and we consistently get emails thanking us for offering discounts through the GovX ID app. Honestly, from a DTC standpoint, this was probably the most valuable implementation in 2020 we executed for ourselves, but more importantly, for the men and women who serve.

Tico Coffee Roasters

Great app that allows us to provide some special benefits (discounts) to first responders and a way for us to say a small thank you for their service. Easy to install and seamless integrated into the Shopify experience. Our first responders love it as it makes it easy for them to verify they are eligible and it is a no worry solution for us.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7