GovX ID Exclusive Discounts

GovX ID Exclusive Discounts

by GovX

Launch military and first responder discounts on your store

Fish-Field

I'm a combat vet and I really wanted to be able to offer a discount to fellow vets, along with first responders and active duty. There are some other options out there for verifying the customer, but they cost a lot of money. It's nice that GOVX has extended their verification software to us little guys, at no extra cost. I want to help take care of our veterans in my little way and this app helps me do it. It was pretty seamless with the instal. Their support was quick to help me out. If you're worried about customers using the discount code for items on sale, you can create a collection that grans all products without a compare to price. Make that collection the only collection that works with coupon.

A3 Performance

GovX ID was easy to download and it's easy to use. We've had a number of orders come in with the GovX ID discount. I feel better about it because I know that those orders are verified and no one is abusing the discount, and we also have the consistent ability to reward government and military with a discount they deserve. I've had zero issues with this app - it's only added value to our site!

Duke Cannon

Fantastic app! Easy to install, easy to setup. This enabled us to immediately fulfill our mission to further support US Military families, veterans and first responders by providing them the highest retail discount via their GovX ID. Thanks for making it simple and quick to implement. We experienced immediate use from customers and we consistently get emails thanking us for offering discounts through the GovX ID app. Honestly, from a DTC standpoint, this was probably the most valuable implementation in 2020 we executed for ourselves, but more importantly, for the men and women who serve.

Tico Coffee Roasters

Great app that allows us to provide some special benefits (discounts) to first responders and a way for us to say a small thank you for their service. Easy to install and seamless integrated into the Shopify experience. Our first responders love it as it makes it easy for them to verify they are eligible and it is a no worry solution for us.

Free Fly Apparel

This app is easy to use and set up internally and makes the process to get a discount easier for our military and first responder customers easy and streamlined too.

Velocity Systems

GovX ID is simple to use, easy to install, and has made the LE/Military verification process much smoother. We have not had any customer complaints or issues arise yet.

Beef Octane

The absolute perfect solution for verifying Military & First Responder ID's, hands down! Works seamless on BeefOctane.com! Tech support is second to none, do not waste your time on other aps! ~joe

Folded Steel

The customer service is great and the platform is very user friendly. Jessica is the best. We get constant traffic direct from their platform and have never had an issue.

The Nutrition Junction

Very simple app to set up & thankful it doesn’t cost anything like the rest of the verify apps. Haven’t had any customers have any issues yet.

BodyChekWellness

It's been a great way to offset the need for discount codes and we love the app! It was easy to install and it's easy for our customers to use.