Grapevine Post‑Purchase Survey

Grapevine Post‑Purchase Survey

by Union Works Apps

FREE Post-purchase survey - customer acquisition discovery

Chomper Labs

This is an awesome app and very easy to setup! It's helped us better understand our customers and their purchase journey. Highly recommend as a simple add on Some feedback for the developers for additional features:
- Allow survey to be erased to reset responses/data for another survey
- Improve analytics and reporting, give more options for the business owner to pivot and filter data to measure what's valuable to them

November 25, 2020

Thanks for the great review James, we're constantly updating the app, so thank you for the feedback! We'll see what we can do!

SENREVE

Great and cost-efficient post purchase survey. We needed some custom fields on the export and Sam was more than happy to accommodate. Less functionality than some of the pricier ones in the space but you really can't beat the price and service.

October 7, 2020

Thanks for the great review Jillian! Glad we were able to help!

BVstylez

We use this app to capture where our customers are hearing about our products. Grapevine is an added bonus to our marketing and advertising.

September 14, 2020

Thanks for your great review. We're pleased to hear that Grapevine is providing insight into your marketing activities.

So So Gay

What a great little app! As soon as I installed it I was getting feedback. I knew I got sales from all differnt platforms, and FB ads tell me exactly what my paid activity sends me, but now I've got real life feedback from people and a nice breakdown of the revenue each generates. It's self-reported so may not be 100% accurate, but its a lot better than what I had before - exactly nothing! And the free version is more than enough data for me right now. Once I get bigger and have more orders I'll almost definitely upgrade to ask more questions but for now, this is ideal. Thanks!

August 12, 2020

Thank you so much for your detailed and kind review. We're really glad that you're finding Grapevine useful and that you're receiving good quality data for your Marketing activities. Thanks again!

The Personal Barber

Great little app and it's priced fairly ($3 a month should be the standard for all apps that do just one thing)

4 stars rather than 5 because of one feature it desperately needs:

At the moment you can only make one survey. If you want to change your survey question you have to ask the team to wipe your data and start again (making sure to download the data first)

It would be great if you could change the survey question and this would then create a new tab in the analytics, rather than having to delete everything

I'd also really like to see a bit more segmentation so that the survey gets shown to people based on what they buy.

At the moment, my survey is asking a question about the main product, but it's not particularly relevant to customers that are buying something different.

August 7, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review and provide your thoughts on improvements.

We may introduce some of your suggestions in the future, however, the level of development and support required to deliver and maintain those features would, unfortunately, lead to a more expensive app.

Lisse Shave Inc.

Steve was super helpful and responsive helping me with some custom CSS. Great app - so much value for a free app, and even the upgrade is so affordable.

August 4, 2020

Thanks for the great review Amy, although I think you customised most of the CSS yourself!

DryDrone

I had a little issue getting installed and Steve was fast and efficient getting me up and going with great followup.
Thnx, so appreciated.

August 2, 2020

Thank you for the great review Paul! Glad we were able to confirm that everything was set-up correctly and that your post-purchase survey is being displayed to your customers.

P2Life

Fantastic App. Only $3 a month for critical customer insights is well worth it. Also the customer support is responsive and very helpful. Thanks!

May 26, 2020

Thanks for your great review Michael, glad you're pleased with the value we're able to deliver with the app.

Beardbrand

Best bang for the buck. Can't imagine a better marketing tool for $3/month. Great insights from our customers and able to see quickly which customer acquisition tools are working best.

May 25, 2020

Thanks for your great review Artie... we're glad you're getting great value from our Grapevine app.

Farm To Flat

Super helpful and simple. It's very important to know how people are finding out about us, and a post checkout survey is definitely the best way to do that. Easy integration, easy way to view the data, and we've gotten ~50% response rate which is great. Plus developers responded to a custom request quickly. Thank you!

May 22, 2020

Thank you for the great review Naseem! I'm glad you're happy with the option to limit the survey to one response per customer! Good luck!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11