Grapevine Post‑Purchase Survey

Grapevine Post‑Purchase Survey

by Union Works Apps

Post-purchase survey - easy customer acquisition discovery

SHERATIQUE

This was easy to set up. It looks promising and I'm so curious to see how it will work!.. thank you for making it for free!!

Harold Electricals

Just installed, hoping it works! let me check it and get back once i have atleast tested it for couple of weeks

August 6, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're sure you'll like the app, good luck with the testing!

myweefairydoor

I just installed this app. Easy to use and collects valuable data. It would be a great benefit if this survey could be added compulsory in cart pre purchase.

August 6, 2019

Thanks for your review, we're glad you like the app. Thanks for your suggestion, in order to ensure a smooth buying process, we decided that the survey question should appear after the transaction has taken place. It ensures that the app will never be the cause of an abandoned purchase. I hope you understand and hopefully you'll start to see Customers filling out your Survey post-purchase. Thanks again!

Booty Bands PH

Haven't used it for long but great so far. Easy to use and set up and I think I will find use for this

April 12, 2019

Hi, thanks for your review, pleased to hear that set-up was easy and that it's working well so far! It would be great to understand what we could do to make you feel this is a 5 star app! I have emailed you to find out more, so I look forward to your feedback. Thanks again!

Posh Candle Co.

I just downloaded this app to help me understand where my customers come from. It was easy to setup. I'll update when I put it to work for a while.

Suitarian

Good app. Simple and does what it states.