Grapevine Post‑Purchase Survey

Grapevine Post‑Purchase Survey

by Union Works Apps

Post-purchase survey - easy customer acquisition discovery

perola72

Gostei muito. Simples e completamente funcional! Ajuda e muito na hora de saber mais como o seu cliente chegou até você.

October 2, 2019

Obrigado por nos deixar um comentário. Estamos felizes por você gostar do app!

Lost Arts Web

This was easy to set up and I can't wait to see the responses from my customers. What a Great App!

September 29, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we're glad you like the app so far and we're sure it won't be long before you start collecting survey responses.

Superior Belle LLC

I Love this app ,it's simple free and easy to use.And looking forward to learning more about how this app works

September 23, 2019

Thanks for the great review, we're glad you like the app! I'm sure it won't take long for Customers to start providing responses to your survey.

SwayTee Baseball & Softball

Very easy to manage and get started. Highly recommend. I am really excited to see the turnout of how my brand is growing

September 19, 2019

Thanks for the great review, we're sure you'll be pleased with how well Grapevine collects responses from your customers.

SkinTē

Incredibly easy to implement, excited to see the learnings on how our customers originally found us.

September 9, 2019

Glad you've been happy with the app so far, I'm sure it won't take long for you to start receiving your survey responses.

Home&Joy

wkoapgjwapig'wmkmklg;wamdklwamdklwamgo;hejnafk;ldnha'pieng;ihknag;fnegipawg;oiawn/AG;oawg;owianwadaw

Pooch & Mutt

Great app, not intrusive on customers and it's free, got some really solid insights from this, so don't be a dingus, give it a try silly!

September 5, 2019

Thanks for the great review, glad you like the app. It looks like you're getting great feedback from your Customers! Thanks again and we hope to bring more great features to the app to make it even more insightful!

Lizzie's Custom Cut's

First Time using this app & found it easy & quick to use.
Very Easy to use, will recommend to other merchants

August 27, 2019

Thanks for the great review, glad you're enjoying using the app and thanks for spreading the word!

Gun Storage Solutions

Super easy to use! This app provides really helpful information for marketing purposes. The data gathered by the app is presented in easy to view pie charts. It has been a great resource.

August 15, 2019

Thanks for your review Katie, glad you found the app easy to use!

atisan

Really intuitive app which does exactly what it should do. We gather a lot of helpful insights since it's implemented. Also customer service is super friendly and helpful.

August 13, 2019

Thanks for the great review Daniel and good luck with your campaign!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7