Grapevine Post Purchase Survey

Grapevine Post Purchase Survey | Reviews

by Union Works Apps

Post purchase survey - attribution models & marketing planning

Bloomers Intimates

This app was so easy to implement and customize and does just what I need! It's also very affordable.

October 15, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review! Glad you were able to get up and running so quickly with your post-purchase survey. I hope it's providing you with insight into your marketing spend!

GYM SUPPLEMENTS U.S

Hello , i am using this app more than 2 years this app is really great. you should install the at least one. i believe this app owner fulfilled every user demand , which is really need of your store.

September 30, 2021

Thanks for the great review Sunny! Glad we've been able to help you with your post-purchase survey questions over these past couple of years!

Crew Supply Co.

This app has helped us understand where our customers are coming from. Thus, helping our marketing team develop a more informed customer acquisition strategy. Stu has been extremely helpful with integrating the post-purchase survey into our shipping confirmation emails. Thanks!

September 23, 2021

Hey Kyle, thanks for this kind review. It was a pleasure to help you integrate the post-purchase survey into your shipping confirmation emails. All the best!

BST

Best app on the App Store. It helps so much. It helps us to know where our costumers coming from....

September 19, 2021

Thanks for the great review! Glad our post-purchase survey is helping you to learn more about how your customers are finding you.

Fresh Hot Flavors

I love the insights this app has given me to my audience so far! It's super nice and handy, was easy to install, and has a good dashboard for viewing responses, as well as an easy to edit survey.

September 3, 2021

Thanks for the great review! Glad you're enjoying the insights that our post-purchase survey is gathering, hopefully it's helping you to allocate your marketing spend wisely!

Emile et Rose

Great app, we have a lot of orders from Google searching and direct which are hard to track. Our customers have given us great feedback to help us better understand how they found out about our brand. The app is easy to set up and I did have an issue styling it but support where super helpful and got it looking perfect for us. A simply concept that does the job perfectly.

August 25, 2021

Thanks for the great review Kim! I'm glad you're making good use of our Post Purchase Survey to find out where your customers are arriving from. Hopefully it helps you to identify where to allocate your marketing spend.

Eco. Cheeks

Great! So easy to set up and is giving me really valuable information from my customers. Also support is fast and really helpful

July 15, 2021

Thanks for the great review Tanya! Glad that you're collecting valuable customer feedback using our post-purchase surveys.

FinModelsLab

Using the app for the last 6 weeks and it looks like I have found a straightforward and very useful survey app. Finally, I started collecting some info about my customers. Thank you!

May 24, 2021

Thanks for the great review Henry, glad it's helping you to learn more about your customers.

Buttercloth

We use this app to track attribution for channels outside of paid social (radio, TV, etc) where direct attribution is difficult. Very easy to use and great support when needed.

April 28, 2021

Thanks for the great review Bob. Glad we were able to optimize the app for you to generate your Monday morning reports.

Liber & Co.

Extremely useful app, highly recommend it. Provides great data and works without any issues. Easy to use as well.

April 16, 2021

Hi Alex, thanks for the review. Glad we could get you set up with your new Survey!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12