Graphpath ‑ AI Product Bundles

Graphpath ‑ AI Product Bundles

by GraphPath

Sell more to customers - Product bundles and recommendations

ShishaManiacs

For our business, it's crucial to sell multiple items in order to make a profit as we sell low-ticket shisha accessories. This app does its job perfectly, we are able to sell bundles of 3 items making sales profitable as opposite to selling single shisha mouth tips where we would lose money.

Nexity Scooters

This app has to be one of the easiest bundle apps out there. After trying many paid alternatives stumbled across this solution advised by the agency and I'm happy with the result. The average check went up by 37% as we were able to push accessories together with our scooters where the majority of our margin is made.

PASSION MX

Instalé la aplicación hace unos días...me encantó. Además necesité ayuda con cuestiones técnicas y la atención al cliente fue maravillosa! Me llamaron, me explicaron de forma muy paciente y atenta. Lo super recomiendo!

leddesignit

Easy to install and use, the app pretty much does everything itself. And fantastic customer support, all my questions were answered quickly. We sold one main item in our store but thanks to the bundles feature we were able to push other complimentary items which helped us increase profitability of our project.

Doggyful

We used several bundle apps before (like bundles, vitals and others) and this one is by far the best choise result wise. It automatically creates more converting offers and we did see major increase in AOV.

mysadaline.com

La herramineta de recomendar otros productos es util para aumentar las ventas, ademas el acompañamineto por medio de Graphpath ha sido increible

LUISA POSTRES

Graphpath is a great bundling app!! Best of all, is their support, they are attentive to any request and have even added features that we have recommended! Keep up the great work

SUPRABAKE

GraphPath is great! It worked perfectly for my needs. Bundling product in an intelligent manner and data driven without me having to do it manually (YAY!!!)