Gratisfaction

Gratisfaction

by Apps Mav

Holiday Giveaways & Contests, Loyalty, Referral, Birthday,

StepChange Clothing

Great Rewards App! Was able to install easily, which is key for us since we are not techy types. Widgets appear well and are being used by frequent buyers. Contacting their support is easy when they are online - very responsive. So far so good!

Broken Knuckle Apparel

This app is fantastic and the customer service has gone above and beyond to help me set it up on my website. I would highly recommend giving it a try, you will not be disappointed!

true candle designs

I searched for an app to create a rewards program for my store. I tried two that was highly recommended but the features were limited and the interface was not user friendly. Set up was so easy and Praveen was attentive and helpful as I was setting up my rewards. I highly recommend this app to any one who wants to provide rewards and giveaways to their customers and guests.

Daily Mind

Gratisfaction App is amazing! I Love it because have a lot of templates and options already to use for campaigns, which I don't have time to prepare it, the design is very nice and minimalist. They offer a free plan to start with all the options included and just when you grow you pay another, in my opinion, a fair price too. Another thing that I really appreciate is the customer service. They are very good, they really response fast, are helpful, kind and generous as they personalise some detailed to my shop. I also appreciate that they have a function that you can ask for new ideas to develop and they might look at it to add it in the app! So 5 Stars! Well done

Her Beauty Vault

I really like this app. Even the free plan offers a lot. I use it for my loyalty rewards system. My customers and I love it! It is very customizable and easy to use. The customer service is also great, I am looking into upgrading my plan with these guys !

September 18, 2020

Thank you for your kind review.
We wanted to add that the FREE plan includes ALL features.

Best of luck!
The Apps Mav team

CellMart

The app is great, it says what it is going to do for sure. The customer service is beyond great. Would highly recommend.

BeautyFit® Australia

This app was easy to use, and very intuitive, the customer service is fantastic.
I recommencement 100%. BeautyFit® Australia

BELLADONNA

Firstly when you are trying something new for a non techie is can be quite scary. This app has covered all bases and a lot of thought has been put into the development of this app. I look forward to seeing how much it will help increase my list. Last but not least the support is awesome and Praveen was exceptionally patient with me and really helped me with all the questions I had. Thank you for an awesome experience and keep up the good work!

Lucy B's Beauty

I am VERY pleased with this APP and are growing our fans and followers faster than anything we've done before, The Customer service is EXCELLENT, their chat and knowledge of what you may need and how to do it really excells on all levels. Thank you Gratisfaction.. I sure have that :) and so will you! Lucy

Go Smart Watch

Easy to set up and great customer service to help you with any additional questions. I would definitely recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6