Gratisfaction

Gratisfaction

by Apps Mav

Birthday, Giveaways, Referral, Loyalty, Rewards. Etsy loyalty

Emer Jones Apparel

I have to give these people a lot of credit, namely Akash. He has been amazing at helping me get things right and set up well. Even on those really frustrating days when things don't go well. He manages make things better.

Akash went above and beyond with his help, even recording a custom 5+minute long video to guide me along.

I want to pay to remove their branding so I can support them, but I do not want to do that at this time because I want other businesses to be able to discover what a great Dev these people are and what an amazing App this is.

If I could criticise.. I would say, the app isn't really snappy like Smile.io. That's what really made me like Smile.io...I found Gratification (this loyalty app) by chance on google. And it literally has everything Smile.io has BUT so much more...can I say literally again? Literally so much more.
Another problem would be the z index is way too high, which is a problem for chat apps.
You cant really place the widget many places other than the few designated spots.
And the widget just doesnt snap open. It pops up and loads slowly like a website (not slowly as in a few seconds but it definitely can do with speeding up dramatically)

I do know they are testing certain new things and bringing them out soon, so some of my issues may be fixed then. We will see, eitherway it is not a stopper. I am looking forward to setting up Tiers for my loyalty program!

This really isn't just your average loyalty app. It is a whole workspace designed around keeping your customers buying more.
It has so many tools and options.

Board Batten Design Co

I love this app. I initially used it because it has the Etsy integration but the customer service has been phenomenal. I get quick responses every time. I love that this app is pretty in-depth and not too complicated for my customers.

Nutritionalorganic

Probably the best support of any of the apps that use. It's an extremely competent application to run all manner of business boosting activities. Anyone want to ask me personally, please do, I would recommend to anyone who needs this type of app on their Shopify store

Brilliantk9

Super Easy, Super Affordable, Super Flexible, they are quick to respond to questions and help setup. It has been my best experience on the App Store. I highly recommend giving this a try.

Holiskin

Fantastic app with great potential in the future. If your business has multiple social media accounts, you'll love this app as you'll get max benefits from it. What I love about this app:
- The design matches with my theme (it looks modern and doesn't look like from 1990).
- I can run giveaway and give my customers more reward points so even if they don't win, at least they get reward points that can be redeemed for rewards. This will encourage them to participate in future giveaways.
- It doesn't create fake product listings because this app uses coupon codes as rewards. So no issues with product stock/ inventory count.
- Fast and awesome customer service. Akash answered all my questions.

Wildish Apparel

Amazing. This is the best loyalty program I have tried yet, and I have tried pretty much all of them. The prices are very fair, and it doesn't cost much to put your own branding on it! Great feedback from customers, and I would recommend to anyone. Easy install as well!

1 2 3 4 6 Next