Gratisfaction

by Apps Mav

Holiday Giveaways & Contests, Loyalty, Referral, Birthdays

1 review

Caspar Curiosities

Super spammy to my customers. Attracts spam bots forcing you to upgrade to the paid program in order to delete them.

August 24, 2021

Hi there
My name is Akash Malik. I am the founder of Apps Mav.

As I had personally written to you when you first wrote to us , I'd like to once again assure you and the readers of this review that we do not engage in any such practice.

On the contrary, we have multiple anti-cheat and anti-spam algorithms running to ensure genuine participation including for e.g. to block invalid/fake email addresses, captcha, etc. . And we regularly update these algorithms. We treat privacy seriously.

Further the app also has a bulk user delete feature to help you delete any number of users that you'd like to remove easily and quickly.

TBH, It's quite hurtful to see such a statement :-((

I'd like to welcome you again and assure you that our team is here to support and stand behind the product.

I believe that the number of features our app has will pleasantly surprise you and help you achieve many of your business goals. So please give us a try!

I assure all our customers of our support, privacy and commitment to the product.

Stay Safe And Regards