Gratisfaction

Gratisfaction

by Apps Mav

Birthday, Giveaways, Referral, Loyalty, Rewards. Etsy loyalty

Lucy B's Beauty

I am VERY pleased with this APP and are growing our fans and followers faster than anything we've done before, The Customer service is EXCELLENT, their chat and knowledge of what you may need and how to do it really excells on all levels. Thank you Gratisfaction.. I sure have that :) and so will you! Lucy

Go Smart Watch

Easy to set up and great customer service to help you with any additional questions. I would definitely recommend!

Little Sweethearts Co.

super simple and easy to set up the rewards campaigns and fast response support team. Definitely recommend.

bazarbizar.eu

A very useful app and professional support and at the same time in chat thank Praveen Kumar for his availability and competence.

iLux Vienna

1million stars! This app is beyond amazing. Effortlessly destroys any other loyalty and refferal app out there. Ive had a great experience using tons of features it provides and the customer support is great! Highly recommended

Climactic Adventures

we've been using this app on our store for quite a while and it worked great until we changed our theme and somehow messed up the installation. I contacted their support and Praveen got it taken care of quickly! Thanks guys. Keep up the great work!

The Halal Shop Canada

I recently installed the app. So far seems pretty good. Easy to use and a good FREE option for new businesses like mine. I had a little issue and client service is outstanding! The issue wasn't resolved but it was due to issues at Shopify. Shopify has lots of issues and soon I might go somewhere else.

This app and the guys behind the app are simply outstanding!

Highly recommended

dailybox

HI, I have been look around various loyalty apps finally it looks this one really awesome , and friendly supporting guys. Highly recommended

DXHIVE Vanity

Great Loyalty app, install is easy, it took me 5 minutes playing with it that I had everything I needed with this app, functionality is more than you need and team Mav is adding new features constantly, configuration a piece of cake, pricing is spot on in comparison of other apps. Fun to configure too. Bravo Mav team!

Sunshine Style TV

Highly customizable, excellent price and value. Very attentive tech team. My customers are responding well and highly motivated by this!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6