Gratisfaction

Giveaways, Contests, Loyalty, Referral, Birthdays & More

Free plan available

comfortlinenshop

I am very impressed with this app. It can do everything that we wanted it to do including integration with LOOX. The configuration is quite simple once you figure it out. The odd time that I struggled with something, I reached out to the customer service team and my questions were answered immediately! The customer service is simply outstanding! Great app and great service, a winning combination for us!

essential ink

The support for this app is amazing. It's easy to use, but I had a few questions and they were answered instantly and effectively! Praveen even recommended ways for me to get more out of the app than I had discovered on my own. I Would highly recommend!

Excavating Adventures

This is a highly versatile app that I leverage for many unique programs on my website. I have been using the app for well over a year and on the rare occasions that I need tech support, they are super fast, efficient, and extremely pleasant to work with. I highly recommend! Special shout-out to Praveen for always being quick to respond and walk me through any issue I have!

Addide Stores

The App was recently installed with great features. Customer service has been extremely amazing and helpful.

Sassy Fabric Queen

Absolutely love Gratisfication.
Migrating to Shopify was super simple and handled quickly by the AppsMav team.
Wouldn't consider any other app. It's got everything I need and more.

Shine Sticker Studio

I just started using this app so we will see how it goes, but I'm very excited! Customer service has been very kind and helpful, and the app seems very user friendly! Thank you!

Fabuluxwall

Like this app for prompt customer service. The app has all cool features to bring shoppers in multiple ways. I am new and will give insights on those features later down the road.

Tags 4 Pets

Nous utilisons cette app pour notre programme de fidélité pour nos clients. Elle est vraiment super, facile à utiliser et à configurer.
Il y a bcp d'options de récompenses mais aussi d'actions à effectuer.
Les différents templates sont utilisables sans avoir besoin de graphiste.
Concernant le support, il est vraiment extra. Des réponses toujours rapides et des explications complètes.
Bref une super app que nous ne pouvons que recommander à toute personne qui souhaite offrir un très bon système de programme de fidélité.

E-Optician by Objectt Optik Co. Ltd.

This app is great! I tried more than 3 referral apps, but none of them goes through the extreme detail that Gratisfaction does. Not only that, but their customer support is extremely good!

Reptiles Lounge

I tried literally 5 loyalty program apps before this one and am blown away. The setup process is seamless and intuitive, the number of features available for even the free plan is incredible, and the design is fantastic. This app will help me make a big impression on my customers along with my new theme version rolling out, so I'm super excited about all of it. This app is a MUSTTTTT. Just try it and you'll ditch your current loyatly app LOL!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8