Green Shipping Protection

Carbon Offsets, Order Protection and Dedicated Support | Corso

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Corso-green-shipping-protection

Peejamas

Best shipping protection app available on Shopify! Plus, the carbon offset is a huge bonus for the core values of our brand and our customers. The UI is also not intrusive on our site, which is a problem we had with other shipping protection apps in the past. Plus, the claims process is so much easier and better than their competitors. The Corso team is the real deal and takes pride in helping customer's that have issues rather than complicating the process to the point the customer gives up.

Backstitch Prints

We have 3 separate websites that we added Green Shipping Protection to. They have been very responsive to the specific needs of our business and have provided us with ease of mind when it comes to shipping. We've used several shipping protection companies and are very happy with Green shipping Protection. Knowing we won't be out money if a package gets lost/damaged is a great feeling. The added carbon offset is a major bonus too.

Yana

Corso's been great for our business. I love that Corso handles customer support for any lost or stolen packages. The team is lightning fast with support and they've even changed or updated features because we have asked them to. Super great experience!

December 15, 2021

We appreciate the feedback and having you as partners. Keep us posted if there is anything else we can do to help to make Corso better.

Makers Outlet

This app rolls neutralizing your carbon use & shipping protection into a small cost and allows me to offer my customers shipping protection and a way to offset their carbon use. Easy to use. Fabulous customer service. Brilliant Team. Highly recommend.

December 15, 2021

We love your brand and what you do! Thank you for the great feedback and the flexibility to help us improve.

there's a feeling I get when I look to the west

I use Corso to give myself, and my customers peace of mind. Not having to worry about shipping protection has been a blessing, allowing me to focus more on my customers and my products. Plus, we can make a difference in keeping this beautiful world healthier by offsetting our carbon footprint. The team at Coroso has been more than helpful, I cannot recommend them enough

Olga's Organics

Cannot recommend this enough! We are beyond happy with the Green Shipping Protection customer service and what this service provides for our customers. We ship a lot of items in glass, and having the re-assurance that if an item breaks that our customers will receive a replacement is extremely important. The carbon offset is an added bonus. I promise you, you need this for your Shopify store!

Shoal Club

Our shop is a bit tricky with how we ship as we have multiple different vendors. However, the shipping protection through Corso is top notch. Also, being heavily outdoor focused our customers are heavily eco conscious. Providing them the ability to purchase Green Shipping through the app only further helps our brand position as an environmentally friendly shop. One of the best apps on Shopify... Hands Down.

BE Outfitter

We've used a few different shipping protection apps in the past. We recently stumbled upon Corso and loved it's ability not only to offer top of the line shipping protection but also to simultaneously allow customers to purchase carbon offsets, offsetting 100% of the carbon emissions associated with shipping the order. It’s worked great and we’ve received some cool customer feedback on it as well. We had a few questions on how the offsets were calculated and customer service at Corso was super quick to respond. Great customer service Great Product! 100% would recommend to any Shopify store!

Kookslams

For eco-minded customers or people who are trying to protect their orders, Corso delivers exactly what they are looking for. Adding this app to our store was a no-brainer for us.

Flowstatemedia.co

LOVE the mission of Corso and being able to offer my customers a Carbon Offset for shipping. I've had several customer ask for this, so glad that I can finally offer it. Installation was seamless and team was responsive.

Previous 1