Instagram Feed by gf

Instagram Feed by gf

by Green Frog

Show Instagram feed from your insta account.

Little Cherished Co.

I selected this app because it was free to use. It was easy to install and the support team are very quick to respond to any questions. It looks great on our website. Thank you!

Aruba Swimwear

Free and issue to use! The only question I had was about getting my Instagram feed on the home page. Greenfrog were really helpful and basically did it for me. I enjoyed their service and the app.

Yayyy.co

Free for use, and easy to understand even you don't know anything about coding. They have great service if you have any questions. They respond pretty fast. Nice product!

Your Curve

Had a great experience with the Greenfrog team. They were prompt on emails and fully helped install the app with ease. GREAT service and a fabulous customer support!
xoxo

Lissom

Very prompt replies via email, and helped us straight away with installing our Instagram feed on our web store. Thank you Greenfrog Team!

Baby Katie's Pharm & Kichen

I tried a few free options, but none of them worked. I emailed the support team and they had our Instagram Feed in the footer in less than an hour.

Customer support is unparalleled.

TikiFreek

A quick and easy way to show your Instagram feed on your website. One line of code and done, You can even change how many photos are shown.

Fit & Fly Sportswear

Great app! Exactly what we need! Allows you to add your Instagram account to your shopify page! Great support too!

Bay State Fencers

I use this app to add Instagram feed to my website. Customer Service installed it for me and it works as described.

Centri Coffee

Easy to use. Simple customization. It could be a slightly more intuitive for mobile optimization. Otherwise great, and free!

Previous 1 3 4