Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 95% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
19 de noviembre de 2023

Davvero una app molto utile e per chi come me non è pratico basta seguire le decine di video tutorial online.

Artegian.Shop
Italia
Alrededor de 13 horas usando la aplicación
7 de septiembre de 2023

Their support is fast and helpful. My problems have been solved in a few hours and not the result performs well in google ads. I highly recommended this company to be one of the partner to operate a shopify shop.

GKgundamkit
RAE de Hong Kong (China)
7 meses usando la aplicación
5 de febrero de 2024

made the process simple for someone not very knowledgeable about computers.. was worried about doing this until i found this app thankyou!!

Tiny Homes Nd More
Estados Unidos
5 de julio de 2023

It is very easy to update your Google Tags. They recently took the time to login to all of my accounts to make sure everything was tracking properly. They found an issue and solved it. I very much appreciate these guys work and it's been a great ride so far.

Gospel Musicians
Estados Unidos
8 meses usando la aplicación
8 de abril de 2023

I've been using GroPulse GTM & Data Layer app for my Shopify store for some time now, and I must say it's been a game-changer for my business. The app has helped me streamline my marketing efforts and improve my website's performance, all while saving me time and effort.

What's more impressive than the app itself is the developer's customer service and support. When I reached out to them with an issue, they responded promptly and were able to solve the problem in a friendly and efficient manner. I was impressed with how knowledgeable and helpful they were, and their dedication to ensuring their users have a positive experience.

One standout feature of the app that I appreciate is the ability to track user behavior and set up custom tags and triggers, which has allowed me to gain valuable insights into my audience and improve my targeting.

Overall, I highly recommend GroPulse GTM & Data Layer app to any Shopify store owner looking to optimize their marketing efforts and improve their website's performance. Thank you to the developer for creating such a high-quality app and for their commitment to providing excellent customer service and support.

AMY JANE LONDON
Reino Unido
18 días usando la aplicación
24 de julio de 2023

The Functionality and Customer support of GroPulse both are great. This app Populated Datalayer on my store very smoothly. Pre made GTM Tags are very helpful. If you face any issue their Customer support team is always there to resolve your issue. They response to customers queries and resolve them very Quickly. I surely recommend this app to all store owners who are looking for an app that can automatically populate Datalayer, track ecommerce events, Setup GA3, GA4 tracking, Google ads conversion, Goggle Ads remarketing, etc.

Gillhk

The alchemist
Brasil
2 minutos usando la aplicación
14 de junio de 2023

Great service and solve problem in short time. Good customer service and helpful hints makes things easy to fix.

Mount Nova