Note globale
  • 4 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 4 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 6 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
28 janvier 2024

We've used this app for a while now, and have just updated to the newest version... I can tell the new version is really great! The interface is very simple and straightforward, everyone can use it easily, the updated bundles view, the enhanced functionality - all one might need is there. And what really requires special attention is the App's support team - they are supportive and efficient on every step of the process from setup to certain customizations, might they be needed. They really walk an extra mile to achieve customer satisfaction. Thank you very much, and strongly recommend this app to everyone looking for bundle options, cross-sell, upsell, BOGO functionality on their web.

HOMIESMARBELLA
Espagne
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Mageworx a répondu 2 février 2024

Hi,

Thank you for your wonderful review! 🌟 We're delighted to hear about your positive experience with our app and the support team. Your satisfaction and recommendation mean the world to us. 🙏
Looking forward to continuing to serve your needs!

1 février 2024

Been using the app for 18 months, it's great and does exactly what we need it to do. Support has always been fast to reply and our issues resolved quickly.

LOFT
Royaume-Uni
Presque 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
18 février 2024

We use Dynamics Business Central as our ERP and we were investigating whether we could use their new Shopify connector that syncs customers, products, stock and orders to Shopify. Since all our products are individual products - no variants, we had to find an app that could handle several individual products such as Parent/child or grouped products. We tested Product Bundles by Mageworx and Bundle Products works for us. Since our product lists are long, they created a new 1 line layout with a floating add to cart for us in no time. The app is super easy to work with and has many great features and we are grateful that the support team has offered to create all bundles with the bundle products with a csv file import, it saves us a lot of manual work with many many products.
We highly recommend working with Mageworx - the support team quickly follows up on questions and ideas from us. In fact they have made it possible for us to use Shopify as our Storefront.

Test web
Danemark
Mageworx a répondu 22 février 2024

Hi,

Thank you so much for your amazing review and recommendation! 🌟 We're absolutely thrilled to hear about your positive experience with Mageworx and our support team. It's incredibly rewarding to know we could assist in making your Shopify integration a success. 🚀

31 mars 2022

This app is integral to our website and business. Recently I asked if something could be changed, and they did it quickly for me. Wonderful customer service! I wish other apps were as good as this one.

Tiny and Snail
Plus de 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
16 juin 2021

This is a really smart app and definitely deserving of 5 stars. The customer service is also amazing - super reliable and accommodating. Thanks Mageworx Team!

Room to Bloom
Australie
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
4 août 2021

This app is the only one that we've found that can do what we need it to and the support is great! Thanks!

Merch Central
États-Unis
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
1 septembre 2021

The best customer service I have seen in a Shopify app to date. The team helped us with our custom requirements and was very quick to respond to our queries. Would definitely recommend

machlibazaar
Inde
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
24 juin 2021

Our store sells products that can be purchased ala carte as separate components or by bundling all the products together to make a full kit. This is the only app on the app store that has given me the ability to do that in Shopify. We had a few small issues in getting started but the support team was happy to help get things set straight by adjusting liquid files and snippets accordingly. If you want to be able to sell individual components as a full product kit, I would recommend this.

Block Bros. at Home
10 mois d’utilisation de l’application
5 juillet 2021

Very easy to use! Friendly customer service that was able to solve my problem very quickly. I prefer the overall layout far better than other apps I've used.

Skip The Distance
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application
24 janvier 2022

Highly recommend the ABP app! The support has been top notch; super quick responses and very willing to assist with customizations needed to achieve desired behavior.

Lancaster Archery Supply