Advanced Bundle Products

Advanced Bundle Products

by Mageworx

Get more sales with bundle products & discounts!

Loops Beauty

The app is great, and the team behind this app is amazing, they have been super responsive and helped us make some customizations to fit into our theme.

MVP Wardrobe

Best app for bundle product! Super support team! I could not find better. Thank you for all your support

March 21, 2020

Hello,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review. I will share this with our team to let them know to keep up the amazing work :)

Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

Have a wonderful day.

Cycle

This app is amazing. The customer support is perfect, they are helpful and always quick to reply. Really recommended!

March 5, 2020

Hello,

Thank you so much for this review. We are so delighted that you rate our service as 5 star as we strive to provide just that for all our customers.

Feel free to get back to us if you have any questions or need our help. We will be happy to assist.

Have a wonderful day.

slendertone-dev

Great App, We used this app for our Bundle products and it worked perfectly fine and very easy to use. The Support team is very good, strong and fast. We are very happy with the App and its team.

MX5 Mania

Great app, easy to use and set up. Works VERY well - Support has been great and fast when required!!!

shopwildwings

This is a great app! We needed some unique functionality, and the support team helped us achieve what we needed.

Duck Camp

This app was the only one with a simple functionality I thought I would find in bountiful supply. We wanted to show a bundle of products as a single product, and the "buy it now" add the items separately to cart (so it wouldn't require new sku's or mess with current ones).

Not only does the app do this well, the support/dev team was insanely helpful and catered to our direct needs in a pretty timely fashion. They went above and beyond, and I'll happily recommend this app and company to anyone for anything. Thank you guys!

Prinsessenjurken.nl

The app is great. It offers a functionality that I haven't found in any other bundle app. We are now able to offer multiple items as one package, with it's own package image and product page. The customer can select the right sizes and the inventory is synced. No double products. And it looks great.

The support is also excellent. Dmitry @ Mageworx solved everything perfectly. All questions were handled within hours sometimes minutes!

If you're looking for a great bundle app definitely go with this one!

Ultra Essence Skin Care

I tested every bundle app available for Shopify and Advanced Bundle Products was the ONLY app that was able to do what we wanted with bundles. And, this app is easy to use. We did not want our bundles set up the traditional way. We wanted our bundles to be products themselves, use variants on the products contained in the bundle, keep track of inventory and carry SKU #s through to our shipper. We were so happy to find out that Advanced Bundle Products can work this way! We have asked them for many changes and revisions and they have accommodated our every wish QUICKLY! I would just email them screen shots and ask them for changes and they did exactly what I asked them to do (even with very difficult issues!). They have GREAT customer service. Our bundles are a bit complicated and required assistance to set them up the way we wanted, not only on our website, but also on customer email notifications and shipping packing slips. Now, our bundles function exactly how we want them to thanks to their support and immediate attention to our problems. If it wasn't for Advanced Bundle Products, we would not have been able to set up our bundles the way we wanted. Thanks to everyone at Advanced Bundle Products!

PostCareBag

I had uploaded this app on my Shopify store and then deleted cause i was not ready to use it yet. Because, I deleted the Advanced Bundle App it made my ADD TO CART unclickable and that's because it left some codes behind and that needed to be uninstalled. I don't code at all. The Advance Bundle App team support responded to my request and took care of it right away and solve my issue the same day. Super happy with their support. I will come back once i'm ready to use this app. Vitali, Thank You again!