Advanced Bundle Products

Advanced Bundle Products

by MageWorx

Get more sales with bundle products & discounts!

Truly Grateful Gifts

I really like this app as it's probably the only one that has minimal style to adding the bundled products on the product page. Looks very clean and make it easy for users to add multiple products in one click.

Unfortunately, it was recently down and my bundles were not showing on the product page which I was running ads. Since my product has variants, which only show in the bundles, users were not able to add the products to the cart. I was very disappointed as I had spent money on fb ads only to find out the user's could not buy for 4+ hours. I need confirmation from support they will have a way to identify when the app is down as I am now concern if this has happen before and I had not noticed.

January 13, 2020

Hello,

We are truly sorry this problem affected your store. We experienced this downtime due to a problem with our SSL certificate on Cloudflare end. Our emergency team managed to resolve this in a short period of time on the weekend. We can assure you this problem didn’t happen before.
We also added one extra layer to the notification system to prevent such problems in the future.

We thank you for using our app and being our customer. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. We will be happy to assist.

Have a wonderful day.

Adorn Greek Gifts

After reading the reviews I thought this was going to be a simple app to use. I want to be able to have a bundle page only and create a separate bundle (product) but it doesn't seem to work for me and I can't delete the test bundles I created.

Waiting to hear from the support team and if they respond timely and assist with my issues like installing theme code I will change my review but for the time being its a three star.

Jadiny

It has price problems. I don't know why it dropped the last 2 zeros. For example: VND 1,199,200 to VND 1,199.2.